Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Offs

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What other fetishes do you DISlike seeing elements of in works of ASFR?

Submission/Dominance (either direction)
4%
Bimbo (e.g. oversized breasts, vacuous personality, etc.)
8%
Latex
4%
High-Heels
2%
Foot Fetish
12%
Smoking
13%
Faux-Incest
13%
Overweight/BBW
16%
TS/Shemale
11%
Furry
15%
Other (Please comment below!)
2%

Total votes: 216

D.Olivaw
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Offs

Post by D.Olivaw » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Okay, so lets have this poll be for alternate fetish content that is a major turn-off for you in an ASFR story. Same list, since even though it's not perfect I'd like to allow for direct comparisons.
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Offs

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 am

I didn't vote against Bimbo, just because the whole artificial look thing seems to fit in with the robot look for some. But agreed, the (very) reduced intelligence does nothing for me

Smoking does zero for me, either in cigarette, or robot features, lol. Oh, I find incest revolting in all shapes and forms, sorry.

Though strictly, unless its a family member (or two) that's been turned into a robot, I don't see how you get incest in an ASFR film?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:19 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 am

I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes so I dislike most of those. I hate futa/shemales with a passion and furries are just as annoying as the community is full of crazies who take not liking their fetish as a personnal insult. Never understoof feet/smell fetish. Domineering fembots don't attract me at all. I like thicc but not fat so bbw is out. I generally dislike incest too, but I'll accept mangas with sexy milfbots. Smoking is just not attractive.

Now I expect a flamewar starting after this.

tectile

Post by tectile » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Anything violent or degrading to either gender is a turn off.
Anything related to bodily functions is a turn off.
Anything that looks ridiculous like 6 inch stripper heels or 56 triple F boobs is a turn off.
Tattoos, and body piercings are a turn off. I always wonder "Why did you do that?".

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 am

tectile wrote:Anything violent or degrading to either gender is a turn off.
Anything related to bodily functions is a turn off.
Anything that looks ridiculous like 6 inch stripper heels or 56 triple F boobs is a turn off.
Tattoos, and body piercings are a turn off. I always wonder "Why did you do that?".
What, even a bar code tattoo, just like a robot should have? No one else is ever likely to see it anyway, as its just above my navel, unless someone wants a robot shot from a 60 year old showing it, lol. Had it about 15 years

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:42 am

For me, in the C4S vids particularly, it's when there is an unboxing or whatever of a factory fresh android and not only does it have tattoos, but also jewelry and piercings. It just completely ruins the mood for me.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

dieur

Post by dieur » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:14 am

Is smoking tobacco? Or the fembot?

*Please extinguish all smoking materials. Including the pilot, if necessary*.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes, large, or lots of tattoos are a turn off for me too, to be honest. Its why mine is small, discreet, and unlikely to ever be seen by others

tectile

Post by tectile » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Stephaniebot wrote:Yes, large, or lots of tattoos are a turn off for me too, to be honest. Its why mine is small, discreet, and unlikely to ever be seen by others
A proper robot should have a discrete bar code/serial number on her body.
I would imagine that it will be mandated by law when robots that are indistinguishable from humans walk among us :)

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:57 am

tectile wrote:
Stephaniebot wrote:Yes, large, or lots of tattoos are a turn off for me too, to be honest. Its why mine is small, discreet, and unlikely to ever be seen by others
A proper robot should have a discrete bar code/serial number on her body.
I would imagine that it will be mandated by law when robots that are indistinguishable from humans walk among us :)
Oh I wish. Might mean forced robotization given I've got one! :D Sadly, given my age, I dont think I'll be around to see it

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:50 am

i dont like to be dominated, that's the first dislike
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Saya

Post by Saya » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:50 am

I'd say the only thing from the list I don't like is shemales, and usually that's because whoever is using or drawing that trope will inevitably make the character's dong the size of a nuclear submarine. I also don't mind transgender, and the idea of a "crossdressing" fembot is actually a huge turn-on for me. As for "other"? A major turn off for me would have to be the inclusion of pregnancy fetishes. It's come up in a few roleplays I've done and I have seen it done now and again in art and what not, and that's just not my thing.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:07 am

Saya wrote:I'd say the only thing from the list I don't like is shemales, and usually that's because whoever is using or drawing that trope will inevitably make the character's dong the size of a nuclear submarine. I also don't mind transgender, and the idea of a "crossdressing" fembot is actually a huge turn-on for me. As for "other"? A major turn off for me would have to be the inclusion of pregnancy fetishes. It's come up in a few roleplays I've done and I have seen it done now and again in art and what not, and that's just not my thing.
excuse me, may i have an example of crossdressing? like a fembot dressed in a male clothing?
in the other words i would like to see a lady dressed in industrial work clothes (male version, without military style camouflage), this may let me think she would be a fembot technician
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

Saya

Post by Saya » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:58 am

Well a crossdressing fembot in particular might be hard to find, but generally speaking I personally like women who wear more traditionally masculine clothing. Suit jackets, ties, pants, flat-heeled shoes, that sort of thing. Can't say that I'm too into the drag king or male impersonator look for the same reasons I'm not into drag in general (more personal preference than anything moral or sexual, they just tend to go a little too over-the-top for me), but that's just me. Think something on the far edge of "power dressing". For instance:

It turns out it's also a real bitch to find the sort of style I like outside of fembots. This is about the best image I could find.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Saya wrote:Well a crossdressing fembot in particular might be hard to find, but generally speaking I personally like women who wear more traditionally masculine clothing. Suit jackets, ties, pants, flat-heeled shoes, that sort of thing. Can't say that I'm too into the drag king or male impersonator look for the same reasons I'm not into drag in general (more personal preference than anything moral or sexual, they just tend to go a little too over-the-top for me), but that's just me. Think something on the far edge of "power dressing". For instance:

It turns out it's also a real bitch to find the sort of style I like outside of fembots. This is about the best image I could find.
hey maybe i'm somewhat into that kind of crossdressing as well, ladies (not only fembots) dressed in male suits