Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Offs

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What other fetishes do you DISlike seeing elements of in works of ASFR?

Submission/Dominance (either direction)
4%
Bimbo (e.g. oversized breasts, vacuous personality, etc.)
8%
Latex
4%
High-Heels
3%
Foot Fetish
12%
Smoking
13%
Faux-Incest
12%
Overweight/BBW
16%
TS/Shemale
11%
Furry
14%
Other (Please comment below!)
3%

Total votes : 194

Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Offs

Postby D.Olivaw » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Okay, so lets have this poll be for alternate fetish content that is a major turn-off for you in an ASFR story. Same list, since even though it's not perfect I'd like to allow for direct comparisons.
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Offs

Postby Robotman » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:03 pm

I put up a vote against Submission/Dominance, because I dislike the human to human fetish aspects of it, including roleplay and bondage. When robots are involved, the relationship changes completely. It's no longer person to person, it's owner to property.

I also voted against "Bimbo" because although I do like a more plastic and doll-like appearance, some of the bimbo fetish appears to be geared toward liking really, really stupid women, or even making smart women stupid. And I fantasize about hyper-intelligent androids, who are much more intelligent than any human could possibly ever be.

Also, smoking smells bad, and feet are just misshapen hands. :P

Postby Stephaniebot » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 am

I didn't vote against Bimbo, just because the whole artificial look thing seems to fit in with the robot look for some. But agreed, the (very) reduced intelligence does nothing for me

Smoking does zero for me, either in cigarette, or robot features, lol. Oh, I find incest revolting in all shapes and forms, sorry.

Though strictly, unless its a family member (or two) that's been turned into a robot, I don't see how you get incest in an ASFR film?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby Uncom » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:19 am

Hm.

I personally voted against bimbos, feet and overweight/BBW

I need at least a little bit of something going on upstairs. So I dislike bimbos. (Nozomi is not a bimbo.)

Feet, only in high heels and lingerie. Bare feet usually aren‘t the nicest thing to look at.

I really enjoy thick women, but BBW are a little too much for me.

Believe it or not, I usually don‘t mind incest. I kinda like it to be honest. Only if it comes with the fembot fetish though.

Now, how do I explain this without sounding like I’m from rural Alabama?

I guess I don‘t mind it because if you find out that your mother is just a femdroid, was she ever really your mother? The appeal to it is the fact that once you find out, you realize that she is just an object for your pleasure, in one way or another. You can tamper with her as you please. (Not that I would ever fantasize about it with my family. Ew. No.)

I guess in other words,

I can see why you‘d dislike it though.

Postby Extyr » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 am

I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes so I dislike most of those. I hate futa/shemales with a passion and furries are just as annoying as the community is full of crazies who take not liking their fetish as a personnal insult. Never understoof feet/smell fetish. Domineering fembots don't attract me at all. I like thicc but not fat so bbw is out. I generally dislike incest too, but I'll accept mangas with sexy milfbots. Smoking is just not attractive.

Now I expect a flamewar starting after this.

Postby tectile » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Anything violent or degrading to either gender is a turn off.
Anything related to bodily functions is a turn off.
Anything that looks ridiculous like 6 inch stripper heels or 56 triple F boobs is a turn off.
Tattoos, and body piercings are a turn off. I always wonder "Why did you do that?".

Postby Stephaniebot » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 am

tectile wrote:Anything violent or degrading to either gender is a turn off.
Anything related to bodily functions is a turn off.
Anything that looks ridiculous like 6 inch stripper heels or 56 triple F boobs is a turn off.
Tattoos, and body piercings are a turn off. I always wonder "Why did you do that?".

What, even a bar code tattoo, just like a robot should have? No one else is ever likely to see it anyway, as its just above my navel, unless someone wants a robot shot from a 60 year old showing it, lol. Had it about 15 years
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:16 am

Tattoos are something that have actually gone gradually from a turn-on to a turn-off for me. I remember about 20 years ago, seeing a woman with a tattoo was pretty rare, and it was kind of special... so I liked it. But now everybody and their dog has a tattoo, and some of them are garish and way too big. And some people go crazy overboard with tattoos. So I've become less and less a fan of them until now I find them a turn-off.

Postby Spaz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:42 am

For me, in the C4S vids particularly, it's when there is an unboxing or whatever of a factory fresh android and not only does it have tattoos, but also jewelry and piercings. It just completely ruins the mood for me.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby dieur » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:14 am

Is smoking tobacco? Or the fembot?

*Please extinguish all smoking materials. Including the pilot, if necessary*.

Next

Return to Discussion