Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Ons

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What other fetishes do you like seeing elements of in works of ASFR?

None - any secondary focus dilutes my enjoyment of the ASFR aspects
2%
Submission/Dominance (either direction)
22%
Bimbo (e.g. oversized breasts, vacuous personality, etc.)
11%
Latex
17%
High-Heels
14%
Foot Fetish
8%
Smoking
1%
Faux-Incest
4%
Overweight/BBW
3%
TS/Shemale
7%
Furry
3%
Other (Please comment below!)
6%

Total votes : 126

Re: Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR

Postby dieur » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:45 am

I do love high heels and big breasts. But I’m not fond of other bimbo characteristics - a mindless fembot isn’t terribly appealing to me. For similar reasons, Dom/sub doesn’t appeal so much, especially in the form of outright mind control. I think it’s the bringing of sexual characteristics into daily life that appeals.

I’m with R man, incest is a big turnoff.

Postby Extyr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:55 am

Oversexualized bimbos for me though I'm not a big fan of enormous lips and stupidity. Latex can be nice, but seems awfully impractical. Despite what mombot project might imply, I'm no fan of incest. I just thought that particular milfbot was really hot. Overall, I'm just a dweeb who likes the idea of impossibly perfect girlfriend.

Postby Stephaniebot » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Robotman wrote:I was thinking a bit more about this, and I think it might be worth putting up an opposite poll - fetishes which are a turn off when mixed with ASFR. The big one that comes to mind for me is the whole "Dominance/Submissive" thing, which every psych major and so-called journalist seem to insist are integral to a sexual interest in robots. All that dom/sub stuff is a massive turn off for me. Whenever I see it, it ranges from ridiculous to disgusting, so I can't imagine how it could possibly be integral to wanting a robot shaped like a woman.

Other fetishes that are instant turn offs for me are the recently (and bafflingly) popular incest craze. Like, WTF? I've also had an ex girlfriend with a rape fetish, and an actual Nazi fetish. No way and no way.

Back to the original poll, even though BBW was an option, I didn't select it. I'm finding myself less attracted to plump fembots these days, though I still appreciate a big shapely booty. ;) My new side-kink seems to be fembots with dicks, so who knows how long that will last.

Also, D.Olivaw, you might want to include "feet" in the list of other fetishes. I'm definitely not a fan myself, but many, many people are.

Dont get incest in the slightest, though it seems to have a good number of followers in the mind control genre, but I think its just ghastly.

As to the D/s thing, I do think it works in terms of programming, commands given that are apt for robots and the like, but the more traditionally seen BDSM type D/s wouldnt work in the slightest

Also, as a transitioning trangender woman, I'm loving the TS/Shemale vote on here. I know its not topping the charts, but really wasn't expecting much interest there at all
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby MrPassable » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Corruption.

In terms of manipulating and conversion of one being's behavior into something else.

In terms of ASFR, Hacking, Reprogramming or anything that changes them is an interesting for me

Postby smalk » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:57 pm

I agree with R, incest and domination (A woman transformed into a robot that simply complies with every order whatsover) are istant turn off.

Postby D.Olivaw » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Oops, this post ended up being just the quotes because I got timed out while writing it. Can't figure out how to delete it, though.
Last edited by D.Olivaw on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

Postby D.Olivaw » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Robotman wrote:...I think it might be worth putting up an opposite poll - fetishes which are a turn off when mixed with ASFR.

What a great idea! I'll do so immediately.

Robotman wrote:The big one that comes to mind for me is the whole "Dominance/Submissive" thing, which every psych major and so-called journalist seem to insist are integral to a sexual interest in robots. All that dom/sub stuff is a massive turn off for me. Whenever I see it, it ranges from ridiculous to disgusting, so I can't imagine how it could possibly be integral to wanting a robot shaped like a woman.

Well to be fair to the psych majors it does seem to be doing pretty well up there in the poll, consistently hanging out in second place after latex. I wonder if that's partly because I wasn't specific enough. By submission/dominance do we just mean a fembot acting in a submissive manner towards her owner, calling them "master," and such? That's fairly ubiquitous in ASFR. Alternately, do we mean more explicit BDSM elements like domination and punishment, like Smalk talks about?

Robotman wrote:Other fetishes that are instant turn offs for me are the recently (and bafflingly) popular incest craze. Like, WTF?

Stephaniebot wrote:Dont get incest in the slightest

Yep, I don't get it either, but it's definitely a thing. My wife and I basically gave up on Literotica a while back because incest had become such a common story element in the stuff being published there. The "top stories" were 9/10 incest-focused at one point. Not sure if its gotten better.

Robotman wrote:Also, D.Olivaw, you might want to include "feet" in the list of other fetishes. I'm definitely not a fan myself, but many, many people are.

Foot fetish is the sixth option on the poll, and currently has 5 votes in its favor. :)

Stephaniebot wrote:Also, as a transitioning trangender woman, I'm loving the TS/Shemale vote on here. I know its not topping the charts, but really wasn't expecting much interest there at all.

It's been a minor but noticeable thread in ASFR back since the LTBSA-days, maybe even more prominently then than now. Not my cup of tea, but I can definitely see how it meshes quite naturally with robot fetishism.
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Ons

Postby FacelessFembot » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm

A latex (or spandex) fembot is an interesting concept to me, especially if they have no face to begin with but have a removable faceplate or eyes (or visor eyes) that glow when they speak.

Postby Stephaniebot » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:10 am

FacelessFembot wrote:A latex (or spandex) fembot is an interesting concept to me, especially if they have no face to begin with but have a removable faceplate or eyes (or visor eyes) that glow when they speak.

In theory you could do that, with the use of a latex/spandex hood, and a faceplate mask design. But if doing that, just remember that if any person organic is involved, the breathing holes mustn't be totally covered, if latex! Spandex/zentai is breathable enough to be less of a concern on that front.

It's been a minor but noticeable thread in ASFR back since the LTBSA-days, maybe even more prominently then than now. Not my cup of tea, but I can definitely see how it meshes quite naturally with robot fetishism.

I actually have a silicon vagina cover that would work under something like latex, or other clothing anyway, which is fine if covered up, but wouldnt work for nude shots, until I get round to the final op, at least. That will probably have to wait now until retirement, given the recovery time needed
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:34 am

I just thought of another turn on... fake tits. Not necessarily big, just obviously not real and fake looking, with that "bolted-on" appearance. :D

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion