Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Ons

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What other fetishes do you like seeing elements of in works of ASFR?

None - any secondary focus dilutes my enjoyment of the ASFR aspects
3%
Submission/Dominance (either direction)
22%
Bimbo (e.g. oversized breasts, vacuous personality, etc.)
12%
Latex
17%
High-Heels
15%
Foot Fetish
7%
Smoking
1%
Faux-Incest
4%
Overweight/BBW
3%
TS/Shemale
7%
Furry
3%
Other (Please comment below!)
6%

Total votes: 138

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Ons

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:57 am

Funnily enough, my one element of 'robothood' is a bar code tattoo, just above my navel. Only one I've got, and almost certainly now, only one I'm getting!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Corey Fantoccini

Re: Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Kano wrote:My other: I'm very particular about clothing. I really, really enjoy uniforms such as flight attendants, hostess-type uniforms, cheerleaders & geishas. As far as regular clothes, I like businesswomen, secretaries, teachers and office wear such as blouses (satin is a plus) with skirts. Lingerie, satin pjs & short robes with high heels are nice. Pantyhose are usually a must to me. My biggest fembot influences are from the 70s, so I really love 70s style clothes, hair and makeup. Sundresses, long & short or jumpsuits with high heel sandals are my personal modern homage to 70s wear. I would love nothing more than to see some of my favorite females in a fembot movie with todays special efx but set in the 70s! For some reason I absolutley hate red nail polish! Usually natural or french manicure. I prefer a variety of fembots because my favorite scenerio is the surprise factor. Not the dumb bimbo obvious type. I like every race, from 18 to 60s, thin to BBW. Plain to gorgeous. Sorry, no ugly fembots. LOL I always imagine when I see "imperfections" on a human that it was the designers actually trying to add more realism to fool everyone, LOL.
Yeah, this encapsulates a lot of my likes as well, though I don't have as big an issue with red nail polish. Whoever decides to make "period" fembot videos will probably be surprised at how well they'd be received.

FacelessFembot

Post by FacelessFembot » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:07 pm

One other thing, that I just thought of - a feminine-shaped suit of armor (I know, you have to think a bit hard about this one, sometimes that's a bit of a stretch) with helmet featuring whatever you want on it, or have no openings or visual effects of any kind on that helmet.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:47 am

FacelessFembot wrote:One other thing, that I just thought of - a feminine-shaped suit of armor (I know, you have to think a bit hard about this one, sometimes that's a bit of a stretch) with helmet featuring whatever you want on it, or have no openings or visual effects of any kind on that helmet.
Not really, its very akin to the Metropolis look, in truth. And those unfeeling eyes are pure robot. Only snag with that for an actress is the fact you'd need some sort of visual system set up if you require the robot to move at all, which most would. Probably could set something up with a webcam set up (cam set into chest, rather than face, if you really want a totally blank face?), and just an internal vision screen for wearer, but cost might be a bit much?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:04 pm

Sounds like we need a more exhaustive poll lol!