You like Sleepers or Not?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

You like Sleepers or Not?

Postby MrPassable » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Which kind of Androids/Gynoids/Fembots do you like? The Sleepers, who are oblivious to their true nature and unknowing of what they are? Or Robots who are aware of their Robotic nature but still act normal like they usually do everday, depending on how Robotic it acts.

Re: You like Sleepers or Not?

Postby ISAF » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:06 pm

I like more Sleepers :D

Postby Extyr » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:48 am

Not a big fan of sleepers personally. For me the point of a robot is to act differently from a human.

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:09 am

Both sleepers and non sleepers are great.
With sleepers you get the fun of the reveal, which is honestly no surprise to anyone, but still enjoyable. :faceoff:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:04 am

Sleeper fembots are interesting from a story point of view, but I much prefer android women who know what they are and show it off.

Postby liliwinnt6 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:52 am

"... Or if I was a sleeper, I'll automatically accept any charging request, ..."
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Cancelled_Project
↑ this part is exactly a sweet spot!

and those kinds of sleepers of "Virus Alert" universe, who denies their true nature when revealing, I love that very much!

after all, the cognitive conflict of a target unit being human or robot is the reason that turned me on

btw: it would be a turn off to me if units went malfunctioning when they learn their true nature.
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/148338/stock_images

Postby tdlsn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:25 am

Don't usually respond to these survey type questions, but I am am a lover of sleeper fembot stories. In fact I can't get enough of 'em. I'll add that for me it's more appealing if the sleeper is far from "perfect" in appearance.

User avatarDollSpace

Postby DollSpace » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:08 am

Yes! While I like I all sorts of different bots and was a sleeper myself before I woke up, I still love sleeper stories. Post any good ones here. It's disappointing to read ones where they go back to sleep, though, but can still be a good read if written well.

Postby jsteele » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Not a big fan of Sleepers; I like my fembots aware.

Postby dieur » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:14 am

You can probably tell from my stories that I can appreciate a good sleeper.

I agree with a few things Boris said -- "the cognitive conflict of a target unit being human or robot is [a turn on]". Although I couldn't readily explain why that's the case. I've pondered quite a bit on how that would work in preparation of if I ever write a squeal to "My Robot".

Similarly not a fan of "Discovers they are a sleeper -> Blows up"

Next

Return to Discussion