A fembot bashing video by the New York Times

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Re: A fembot bashing video by the New York Times

Postby Silkscreen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:31 am

It's the very same for women-related topics. They victimize women as they victimize non-whites*. It's their business model because you can raise a lot of funds and high-paying bullshit jobs for flacks, equal opportunity commisioners and other useless people. Talking bullshit the whole time is part of the job. It is the job.

I can't pity women who fall for that, because it's so obvious. Screaming hot bullshit, all the time. It's just the same as Fox News, Alex Jones and other right-wing bullshitters. It's an insult on your intelligence.

(Did I mention bullshit? I guess it's not like beetlejuice … beetlejuice … beetlejuice … :devil: )

* whoever that may be, because e.g. in the 18th century people of English origin in the U.S. even complained about German-origin "brownies" who were ruining the country

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:49 am

Robotman wrote:I don't think this is so much a "left vs right" thing as an "authoritarian vs libertarian" thing.

You are correct on that, hence the quotes. To make it even more perplexing, those people think they are "liberals". Because they are fighting for the oppressed, something like that.

I do not fight for anyone but those who assemble behind me.

Postby Uncom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:53 am

Though in the end, the only women who feel threatened by sexbots are the same ones whose only appealing quality is „I can have sex with you“.
So nine times out of ten, they‘re not worth your time.

Then again there‘s probably gonna be a whole sub-movement pulling an „Android Lives Matter“ when we get to the point of ultra-realistic humanoid droids. So Detroit: Become Human might not be such a dumb concept after all.

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 am

I do not think any woman is more afraid of sexbots as they were afraid of hookers. You don't want your husband to have one at home, or at your leisure residence, and that was it. Maybe he let a dominatrix bash him, in her lair? Well, that may be fun but if you aren't into it … as long as he's caring for you and the children … it's just more sex than you ever want to handle.

Please watch the video again and replace all the occurences of "sexbot" with "hooker", and you see the cheap showmanship.

Duuuuu, hookers … bad thing, hookers … duuuuuuu … men only like … hookers … duuuuu … it's the coming false standard … hookers … duuuuuu … all women must be afraid of … hookers :-S

It's so ridiculous.

Postby Uncom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am

That is debatable. As fembots might be able to do your dishes, cook, clean etc. ,in the future, which hookers don‘t. Plus they won‘t complain. They‘re „the perfect partners“.
Women who don‘t have anything else than sex to offer their partners are probably gonna be more afraid of that than of a lady who charges you for every night spent with her.

Postby Saya » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 am

Robotman wrote:I don't think this is so much a "left vs right" thing as an "authoritarian vs libertarian" thing.

I would argue that it's more an example of entitled idiots talking out of their asses most of the time, on both "sides" regardless of political ideology or social mores for the sake of making clickbait and getting attention.

There's always going to be people attempting to claim that some paraphilia or sexual lifestyle is going to somehow cause the downfall and endangerment of our society. Be it arch-conservatives arguing that homosexuality will result in the erosion of "family values" (whatever those are supposed to be, anyway), or hyper-leftists arguing that BDSM is an endorsement of violence against women. Both fall prey to the biased, skewed thinking that there's one root cause for a particular pitfall of society, perceived or actual, when in reality it is a host of other causes ranging from societal pressures to the state of the economy.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:43 am

Uncom, but you don't expect your wife to do the housework, do you? That's what you pay the janitor for.

hint hint.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:55 am

Saya wrote:There's always going to be people attempting to claim that some paraphilia or sexual lifestyle is going to somehow cause the downfall and endangerment of our society. Be it arch-conservatives arguing that homosexuality will result in the erosion of "family values" (whatever those are supposed to be, anyway), or hyper-leftists arguing that BDSM is an endorsement of violence against women. Both fall prey to the biased, skewed thinking that there's one root cause for a particular pitfall of society, perceived or actual, when in reality it is a host of other causes ranging from societal pressures to the state of the economy.

Most definitely. Arguments consisting of "TEH GAYS MARRYING WILL CAUSE YOUR CHILDREN TO MARRY ANIMLS!" come from the exact place of ignorance as "TEH SEXBOTS WILL CAUSE TEH HANDMAIDS TAIL!" It's all complete nonsense. That's why I'm mostly down on the bottom end of this chart. You have to leave people to be free to do what they want to do, unless they are actually (and verifiably by fact) causing harm to other people (and not just the nebulous concept of "society" or "culture").

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 am

Ignorance would be bliss. That's why I apply ignorance to those fearmongering lunatics.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 am

They don't seem happy though - quite the opposite. They seem like the most miserable people in the world, despite all the advantages they enjoy of living in one of the most free and open and egalitarian societies the world has ever known. All they seem to do is project their own prejudices and hate on everyone around them.

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion