A fembot bashing video by the New York Times

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

A fembot bashing video by the New York Times

Postby Extyr » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=UEtZcs1yj3M

This time fembots are accused of leading women to transform themselves into vacuitous bimbos for men's enjoyment or something. It's mostly typical pop-culture feminist bullshit. Sad to see even the New York times embracing this trend...

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: A fembot bashing video by the New York Times

Postby Robotman » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Lol, the NYT is BuzzFeed now.

Postby TheShoveller » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:50 pm

Yeah, they've been pretty crummy for a whole now. Without delving into politics... this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Postby tinyspider » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:16 pm

LOL the video slut shames Kylie Jenner for being "fake", dehumanizes her for changing her appearance "like software" and not even 10 seconds later claims that third wave feminism urges women "to take control of their own sexuality". The authors apparently can have the cake and eat it as well ...

Postby Uncom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:59 am

Who even takes the New York Times seriously anymore.
They‘re the same „news outlet“ who just hired Sarah Jeong, who has posted THOUSANDS of tweets bashing white people on her social media.

They fired Quinn Norton for doing the same but with black people. (Rightfully so, racism has no place in honest journalism.)
NYT are biased, they have double standards and do their best to make the public hate them.

Regarding the article, it‘s this video all over again.
https://youtu.be/6g0wN_oQCmA

Also fun fact on the side, Candace Owens literally replaced the words "white" with "black" in Sarah Jeongs tweets and posted them on her Twitter.
Guess what.
She got banned for 12 hours.
Last edited by Uncom on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:36 am

Wow. That's fucked up.

Postby Stephaniebot » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:10 am

All I can say is, if this is a sign of where the world is heading, feminist crazy wise, I'm glad I'm old!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 am

@Uncom, on the "left", they declared double standards the norm long long ago. They call it "balance" and it means their hate is rightful because they wield no power. It's all about justifying underachievement and being a crybaby about it. Because then … you would need life assistance and that's what they want to sell to you. Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt.

About the video:
  • just the second shot is from Weird Science. Did she ever watch Weird Science? If so, when did she realize Lisa is the tough woman always envisioned by women's right activists? Uh, and how the nerds Gary and Wyatt frowned upon those like deer in headlights, then settled on "a handful" just because … certainly, she could not stand it up to the final scene, when Gary and Wyatt got the sweet human girlfriends they originally were after but who were dating assholes. And how their big sister Lisa headed for the next bunch of too sweet boys to turn them into men.
  • the usual bullshit about technical devices with female voices or female appearance. This is done because of agreeability. Women are accepted both by women and men. Men aren't accepted by men. Hell, even the canaries I owned knew that! And their males are most beautiful. And they hate each other.
  • "men can engineer" — LOL — women can’t? Well I certainly can. The Chinese cybergirl in the video can, too. She's an engineer as I am. Then, should I make my own malebot? What's the point in that? She doesn't. I don't do either. We both do accessoirs to turn ourselves into sexier creatures. And that's because men are available. Always. That's their purpose and they know it. They are already robots who conform to my wishes. The reason why men are fascinated about female robots and about using them is the lack of reciprocity in man-woman relations. I control all the sex. All of it. And I have to because males are just a boiling pot of fuck who cannot. Well, at least behind their gentleman attitude. I can totally understand why men want to have more sex than I can handle. They are selected by evolution to be that way. It's the way they create most offspring, and vital one.
  • Social media fembots play on the anxiety women are fake. Yeah, totally.I can also totally understand why a lot of women see fembots as a threat. It's the same threat as any woman more attractive than they are. That's how I was selected by evolution. Because my mother needed a man to create offspring and she had him to stay with her to keep it alive. So she had to execute both beauty and agreeability. Because that's what human men are excellent in, and what's their function in sex — they can tell a woman who is both vital and who has no psychological issues which may harm the children. They know how to tell a mother.

I totally dig her hairdo, sweater and the shirt of the bearded guy. It looks like they fell out of the Bionic Woman series.

Postby Uncom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:50 am

Yeah, I was already aware of all the bullshit that „the left“ (I put it in quotation marks on purpose, as I‘m probably more leftist myself) spews out of their ass at times.

It only grinds my gears that they somehow think it‘s okay to silence/belittle or discredit a white person for the colour of their skin, which literally is what they‘re protesting against, racism.

Their reasoning? „White people haven‘t suffered enough. / White people were slave owners.“ et cetera.
Both insanely retarded arguments.
(See Poland in World War Two and the Barbary Trade).
Oh yeah, and don‘t even get me started on „White Privilege.“

Pretty ironic considering their goal is „tolerance“.

/endpoliticalrant

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:03 am

I don't think this is so much a "left vs right" thing as an "authoritarian vs libertarian" thing. Many of the people making the biggest noise over nonsense while claiming to be doing it for the best reasons strike me as those who would silence and rule over others if given half the chance. You can spot this by their reaction to humour. Autocratic dictators aren't known for their tolerance to jokes.

Next

Return to Discussion