Adult Subreddits

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
KingJeremy

Adult Subreddits

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:18 am

Has anyone reached out to any of the providers on any of the adult subreddits about custom work before? Any success? I am talking now with one on r/sexsells about producing some content and was curious if anyone had any experience.

as always, mods feel free to move this if this is the wrong forum

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Adult Subreddits

Post by NatalieBayer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:34 am

kind of?

ive posted on /r/gonewildaudio and had some stuff recorded there. Its a little hit or miss as you have to write a script, post it, tag it properly and then just wait for someone to want to record it.

But it turned out well, so I'd recommend at least trying it out if you want to do only an audio recording.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

KingJeremy

Re: Adult Subreddits

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 am

I ended up with a decent photo set. No face though. Didn't realize until I had already agreed to it. Should have read it a little better. Reticent about sharing, wasn't stated but kind of seem implied that she wanted the option to sell it to others. Would buy again from her though, she nailed it, even without the face in the shots. Will check it out for audio purposes. Thanks for the feedback.