L3 & Lando the "Pansexual" (Spoiler warning)

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
robolover69000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

L3 & Lando the "Pansexual" (Spoiler warning)

Post by robolover69000 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:12 am

Potential SPOILERS for "Solo: A Star Wars Story"

The movie itself is okay as far as Star Wars movies go, but one of the changes they made is that Lando has a relationship with a 'female' droid, called L-3 and from some dialog that L-3 makes with the other female character in the film, it is apparently one sided, she admits or claims she doesn't feel that way toward Lando that Lando feels toward her. Also the question is raise and not answered of how they would 'do it', she is female only in the sense that she identifies as female, has a female voice and her torso has a very vague feminine outline, unless there are some 'attachments' that she could put on in private, kinda squicky to think about...as is at best she could...ahem "Give Lando a hand" so to speak, sort of like what the Robot hand did for Wolowitz in a certain episode of BBT ;)
Also since L3 is a machine and not alive in a biological sense as humans are, there is a scene late in the movie as L-3 has organized a distraction by 'freeing' all the droids from their restraining bolts and in turn they free all the prisoners/slaves in the mind, she gets shot and badly damaged, but her memory is still intact, so she has a 'death' scene so to speak and to me, it wasn't very dramatic at all.
Robo Lover 69000 the gynoid gynecologist.

PS
If you have a gynoid(or area one) in need of a gynecological exam
I am your man! Reasonable rates, breast exams are always free!

robolover69000

Re: L3 & Lando the "Pansexual" (Spoiler warning)

Post by robolover69000 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:14 am

I meant to add, the whole "Pansexual" thing, seemed silly, he didn't make a pass at either Han, Chewie or any of the other characters, I guess who ever came up with the term was using it as a cover for 'Technosexual' which is better description of what Lando is...very strange, I thought.
Robo Lover 69000 the gynoid gynecologist.

PS
If you have a gynoid(or area one) in need of a gynecological exam
I am your man! Reasonable rates, breast exams are always free!

Rotwang

Post by Rotwang » Tue May 29, 2018 3:46 am

I've seen concepts where L3-37 looked much more fembot-like, a la "Dot Matrix" style. So I guess this might be a holdover from an earlier version where she was more humanoid until somebody decided to change the design. There is also a concept of a cyborg-like fembot that hasn't been identified (flesh+chrome) Maybe when they release the DVD and add comments ... or in one of the making of books.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue May 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Robotman wrote:I'd like to remind the Star Wars fans that Star Trek has had sexier, human-like female androids for 50 years now. :P
Oh, so true!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Rotwang

Post by Rotwang » Tue May 29, 2018 1:24 pm

BTW the whole pansexual thing was a trick question asked by a reporter to Kasdan jr, of course it was phrased in such a way that he could only answer "possibly" or sound like a one-man hate-group, upon which the Internet collectively went "OMG, Lando is pansexual" ie fake news ...

Toastdroid

Post by Toastdroid » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:46 pm

robolover69000 wrote:I meant to add, the whole "Pansexual" thing, seemed silly, he didn't make a pass at either Han, Chewie or any of the other characters, I guess who ever came up with the term was using it as a cover for 'Technosexual' which is better description of what Lando is...very strange, I thought.
To be fair being pansexual means you're merely open to relationships with anyone - I'm straight and it's not like I make a pass at every woman I know. And while I can't speak for Lando it does make sense for pansexuality (and technically bisexuality!) to be more common in a sci-fi setting cause y'know, aliens and robots.