Inventor says romps with sex robot saved his marriage...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Inventor says romps with sex robot saved his marriage...

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:32 pm

SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Inventor says romps with sex robot saved his marriage...

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:13 am

I hope its correct, but I would point out, as a Brit, that the Sun is a bit of a 'sensationalism' paper, so I'd be treating some of those details with a pinch of salt
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 am

It's good to see our fetish get some positive press at least

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by fembot_stalker » Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pm

I have seen tons of online news articles popping up in relation to robot-Human relationships of all types and degrees lately. Speaking of which, if any of you decide to GOOGLE Search any of these following titles, then please be my guest. I just really did not have time to find all of the Internet links for these articles. I am sure that many of you will find each of these following articles very interesting:

Neuralink: Your Brain Can Now Be Connected To Computers, Thanks To Elon Musk
Innoson Motors: The Story of Nigerian-Made Cars In Picture
Firefighting Robots: Meet 7 Robot Firefighters That Can Save the Day (Remember Inferno, Red Alert and Firestar? :transformer: )
Top Ten Most Odd-Looking Cars Ever Made: Bugs Special List
Paen Long: This Man Used YOUTUBE Videos To Build A Plane
Airbus Self-Flying Cars: These Taxis Are Just By the Corner
Sex Doll Brothels: 13 Things You Should Know About This Crazy Stuff
5 Most Popular Sex Dolls Getting the Attention: Meet the Bad Guys
World's First Talking Sex Doll: Meet Harmony 2.0; Watch Her Talk Sex
Sex Doll Facts: 5 Ways the Toy Is Changing the World
Sex Doll Samantha: Meet the Artificial Intelligence Doll Capable of Falling In Love
Men Molested Sex Doll Until "She" Was Sent For Repairs
20 Examples of Cosplay That Are Even Better Than the Original
China Bans Winnie-the-Pooh On Social Media Because It Looks Like Their President

Also, please feel free to GOOGLE Search and/or visit any of these following Internet links:

LumiDolls, http://www.InstaGram.com/abyssrealdoll/ , http://www.WiredBugs.com

By the way though, exactly how many companies are out there throughout the entire World right now producing these sex(ro)bots and sex dolls and where can I find a list of them? :drooling:
Last edited by fembot_stalker on Sun May 06, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built

Post by 33cl33 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Thinking it would be useful to have a "news" thread in reports... I'm an avid Google alerts user, and yeah. Lots of articles lately pertaining to our interests.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by fembot_stalker » Mon May 07, 2018 11:22 am

Yeah, I'm sure that the guy learned some new tricks when he started messing around with them fembots. When he went back to his Human wife, he probably pleased her in all kinds of ways. Personally, my favorite articles are Sex Doll Brothels (Again, it's that pimping aspect of it all!) and World's First Talking Sex Doll - since I just love it when a chick talks dirty anyways. Yeah, I believe that this whole sexbot/sex doll thing is really growing at a steady rate; the prospect of available adult Human partners who don't have any "baggage" and who are willing diminishes more and more as the years go by, so artificial companionship becomes more attractive as a viable option more and more - as in my case.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: