What do you guys think about this?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

What do you guys think about this?

Post by Muchacho » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:20 am

I was just going through some hashtags to see if I was lucky enough to find some new content, and I stumbled upon this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BguAejHHlO7/

What do you guys think? Accurate or not :?: :mrgreen:

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: What do you guys think about this?

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:07 pm

It's just a curiosity show, so what?

ministrations

Post by ministrations » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:04 pm

Is Kieran even 18? I don't mean any personal offense by that but it was a little awkward watching that segment IMO.

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:26 am

To each their own, I say. Sexuality is complicated, to say the least.

But the dude who posted it on IG as a way to mock mental illness can eat a bag of dicks.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Okay guys... I want to be honest. Seeing the whole situation with political correctness nowadays, I think they would never interview a man from this community because there are people who think that this fetish, coming from us, is sexist and all that stuff and Social Justice Warriors would get offended for sure. I think they wouldn't even bother taking the time to understand us because most of us are men... I hope I expressed myself correctly... :D

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:42 am

Muchacho wrote:Social Justice Warriors
Every hard-left person I know is being horny on main and constantly shitposting about not kinkshaming, but sure do go off about how we're under attack by [ill-defined vaguely leftist-sounding dogwhistle of the day].

lucas

Post by lucas » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 am

Robotman wrote:
Muchacho wrote:Okay guys... I want to be honest. Seeing the whole situation with political correctness nowadays, I think they would never interview a man from this community because there are people who think that this fetish, coming from us, is sexist and all that stuff and Social Justice Warriors would get offended for sure. I think they wouldn't even bother taking the time to understand us because most of us are men... I hope I expressed myself correctly... :D
There will always be media companies and so-called "journalists" who would want to interview members of any fetish community, including ours.

But don't mistake what these media companies and writers do for journalism. Don't assume that they are impartial recorders simply taking in facts, who will then present those facts to their audience. Media companies today operate by perpetuating and sometimes even inventing scandal and outrage. Hard news - investigative stories, fact checking, research and field agents - is expensive. Gossip is cheap - people will talk about their emotions and their grievances readily.

This isn't new either. Anyone who was alive in the 1980s will remember tabloids like the National Enquirer. The only new things about it are that the business model has shifted to the internet, and these companies are now able to harness unwitting bystanders on social media to take part in their business model.

These media companies don't actually care about whatever social issue they claim to be covering. They only want to get clicks for ad revenue. The old TV news adage "if it bleeds, it leads" still rings true for internet media companies. That's why clickbait has become such a huge problem.

Scandal and gossip will always sell, and if cynical actors like media companies can profit off of magnifying, amplifying, or even fabricating those scandals, they always will.

Remember, the media are not on your side. They are in it for themselves. They are in it for profit.
Your shit Robot mas you are wrong the media are with pepole and they all notice good things too if you cant see the true world your are blind blind on a fatasy world and refuse live onm the real world

get lost user of brain full of shits

and uncon your chine shit get lost mand that want be king your month are all dirty with shit inside you all chinês and asian are lost pepole that are ambtious onl wity yourself and didnt care with anthing that on a shit that are yours

users with brain of full of shits uall of you mo t her f uc ker that are blind on fantasy isltand and blind on ilusion on na inexistente world get lost and more want punish go ahead

better live on a true world and ate lost on a fantasy island.

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 am

Just got a random flashback to Timecube. Weird.

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:55 am

Uncom wrote:
lucas wrote: and uncon your chine shit get lost mand that want be king your month are all dirty with shit inside you all chinês and asian are lost pepole that are ambtious onl wity yourself and didnt care with anthing that on a shit that are yours

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Also, I speak on the behalf of the portuguese community, we reject this person and we will gladly hand him over to the spanish community.
On behalf of the (Latino) Spanish community, we kindly refuse to welcome such a violent and rude person... Uncom, just don't pay attention to him, he just wants to get some of it... PS: I almost had a stroke reading his comment lol...

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:15 am

lucas wrote:
Robotman wrote:
Muchacho wrote:...
Your shit Robot mas you are wrong the media are with pepole and they all notice good things too if you cant see the true world your are blind blind on a fatasy world and refuse live onm the real world

get lost user of brain full of shits

and uncon your chine shit get lost mand that want be king your month are all dirty with shit inside you all chinês and asian are lost pepole that are ambtious onl wity yourself and didnt care with anthing that on a shit that are yours

users with brain of full of shits uall of you mo t her f uc ker that are blind on fantasy isltand and blind on ilusion on na inexistente world get lost and more want punish go ahead

better live on a true world and ate lost on a fantasy island.
For someone who posted a month ago about the noxious atmosphere here you're pretty quick on the s██t-slinging, huh ?

I'm in strong disagreement with Muchacho's and Robotman's takes, but I don't go around calling them s██theads or saying they're absolute dumba██es for living in a fantasy world, especially since fantasizing about fembots IS THE GOD-DAMN POINT OF THIS M████R-F████ING COMMUNITY YOU'VE BEEN STICKING AROUND AND BEGGING FOR SHIT FROM FOR AT LEAST 16 BLOODY YEARS.

Also your attack on Uncom is f████ing despicable and inexcusable, you angry, frustrated little man. Get utterly lost.
Last edited by FaceoffFembot on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

dieur

Post by dieur » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 pm

lucas wrote:...
I think Lucas has started to go beyond "going through some bad things" here.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Yeah, I just kinda..... I just kinda steer clear of politics wherever I can. Worked out well enough for me so far.

So, how 'bout them robert-womens, huh? Anyone here a fan'a them watchucallits? Fame-bots?

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:04 am

TheShoveller wrote:Yeah, I just kinda..... I just kinda steer clear of politics wherever I can. Worked out well enough for me so far.

So, how 'bout them robert-womens, huh? Anyone here a fan'a them watchucallits? Fame-bots?
I'd be a fan of someone who could turn me into one of them robots, for sure! :D
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Froggy99
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Froggy99 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Well, I don't live in a fantasy world, but I do spend some time there and have been since before the days of the FAC...which is where I noticed I wasn't alone in the fantasy world. That's part of the FUN :) While I realize there are some who desparately wait for the day that may never come, I know I'm too old to see it...and the wanting might be more fun than the having anyways. Even if the Realbotix folks doubled their capability every year, I'll probably be dead before they have anything that could begin to approach my fantasy. That's fine, it's still fun, which is what all sexythings should be.

I barked back a couple weeks ago when Lucas launched his opening salvo, but really now I just hope he finds some peace. There's something unhealthy going on there.

Ribbit.

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Yes, I'm too old as well to still be around when the inevitable human upgrading starts happening in dramatic ways, of the type I'd love done to me. Well, unless they're into the neural downloading stuff far sooner than I think they will be, my body will be past being attractive anyway. Ah well...
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?