Getting tough to watch Robolust videos

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
KingJeremy

Getting tough to watch Robolust videos

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:48 pm

I still purchase Robolust vids (I know) when it looks like a model has talent or is a returning favorite but man, Frank's deteriorating voice just takes the quality of these videos down to almost near unwatchable levels. I feel bad for the guy but I'm guessing this is from years of heavy smoking and it has really taken a toll on his voice. I really hope he is comfortable and relatively healthy given the circumstances but if he's going to keep shooting videos he should think about letting his wife do the POV character's lines. I can't see myself buying any more if something doesn't change.

(I'm only speculating about smoking being the cause of this problem btw)

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Getting tough to watch Robolust videos

Post by 33cl33 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Same. Which is unfortunate. Hannah's last couple of robot clips with him are pretty fantastic, as far as her performance goes. Better to just watch them on mute.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:01 pm

I get you...I've posted numerous times about his studio, mostly regarding the fact that the descriptions to his videos are infinitely superior to the actual quality of the videos themselves. I almost wish this guy, or whoever is writing his descriptions, could write stories here as opposed to making those crappy, money sapping videos.

I've blown many dollars in the past on his crappy videos, and between the crappy effects (The guy uses a fracking calculator for his panels for fracks sake!) to the questionable acting abilities of the actors, despite nearly being hooked by the extremely attractive actresses he somehow hires, I have trained myself to ignore his crap.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

jolshefsky

Post by jolshefsky » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:08 pm

As an added bonus, he's using the "robots" keyword in the hypnosis videos so you can't even find the ones where the actress is playing a machine, as opposed to the ones where the actress is playing a hypnotized woman who obeys commands.

It's as bad as the "ASFR" reddit being about statues ... or the "Android" OS, ruining Google searches since 2008.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

JRosa626
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by JRosa626 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:26 am

Yeah i was a big supporter of Franks Videos for awhile but i literally have a whole Flash drive containing Robolust Videos, so i don't plan on investing in new videos unless its something catching my eye that i really want to watch. Example being Carmen Valentinas session before the one she most recently did where shes wearing a blue leotard. That was the last video i actually downloaded from his website.

TW

Post by TW » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:18 am

Would you be willing to post a "best of" list to help us sort through everything? There's a lot of stuff in his store and clearly it can be hard to tell what's worth throwing some money in for.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Spaz wrote:I get you...I've posted numerous times about his studio, mostly regarding the fact that the descriptions to his videos are infinitely superior to the actual quality of the videos themselves. I almost wish this guy, or whoever is writing his descriptions, could write stories here as opposed to making those crappy, money sapping videos.

I've blown many dollars in the past on his crappy videos, and between the crappy effects (The guy uses a fracking calculator for his panels for fracks sake!) to the questionable acting abilities of the actors, despite nearly being hooked by the extremely attractive actresses he somehow hires, I have trained myself to ignore his crap.
Pretty sure at one point it was one of us here who was writing the descriptions in exchange for videos. I seem to remember reading something about this ages ago.

Unfortunately, you're right about the content of the videos. It's a crapshoot most times. I only buy when I know the actress has solid acting chops or she looks like she might do well from the gif or short preview. Was once a time when this was the best we had and I'll always have fond memories of what I thought was good content at the time. As for the effects...yeah, that's never been a strong point. Sometimes the dialogue and the way an actress will deliver can save the video but again, his voice has just gotten so raspy and gravelly I can't stay interested long enough to see if that's the case anymore. I like Frank and don't want to bag on him but man, this is no bueno.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:29 pm

jolshefsky wrote:As an added bonus, he's using the "robots" keyword in the hypnosis videos so you can't even find the ones where the actress is playing a machine, as opposed to the ones where the actress is playing a hypnotized woman who obeys commands.

It's as bad as the "ASFR" reddit being about statues ... or the "Android" OS, ruining Google searches since 2008.
I can't begin to tell you how much this annoys me. Or other studios continuously reloading the same 1 or 2 videos over and over and over again. There's one that's been making the rounds for well over 5 years now.

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 am

KingJeremy wrote:
jolshefsky wrote:As an added bonus, he's using the "robots" keyword in the hypnosis videos ...
I can't begin to tell you how much this annoys me.
YES!!! And another thing, can Frank give the damn tri-folding calculator a lifetime achievement award & just retire the damn thing??? :lol: