wannt say something for everone

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
dieur

Re: wannt say something for everone

Post by dieur » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:42 am

Hey Lucas.

I'm going to hazard that something specific set you off on this post, since most people don't start ranting randomly. And since I'm unaware of any large contribution by you that went unappreciated in the recent past, it seems reasonable to think it's something that happened in real life.

A couple other things make me think things might not be going so well.
  • Jealousy
  • Trying to tear other people down
  • Trying to invent cred. "i have much great images that are be making to some great friend that i said to never come here he gave everything free to me and doing much to me anytime" is a bit transparent.
Something has knocked you down, and I'm sorry you didn't get the support you hoped to here. But this is just a place we come to share some things in a very niche interest. If I write a story, I'm happy if a couple people enjoy it. If the robot doesn't explode or shows too much emotion for other people, that's okay too. If I didn't have any audience, I probably wouldn't have ever written "my robot", and then I wouldn't have discovered that, to my surprise, my wife actually liked it, even if she didn't fully understand it. (Still trying to come to writing terms with that one).

I sincerely hope the real friends and real girl you found help you get over whatever prompted this kind of hostility.

Best of luck!

N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by N6688 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:14 pm

lucas wrote::angry: this is only my vision and one my opionion but is a true efacts that log time see here

noboby import to each other here it is valid to any new or old members and more everone are sarcastic to each other and therat some member wit diference

all everone make coments only wiuth some expecificts member that are treatment lioke a king and more if some News member come happiless show something to the members and noboy gave a coments or entusiam him what will happen demotivation fof the member

more on

all of here want live on ilusion world go ahead that are mine but i Wake up to the real world and are living on a real world with real girl and real friend that imopt with others

nothing more are imoprtant here i see only some egoist members here that didnt show much friendship to each other only braim of shits they have i have much great images that are be making to some great friend that i said to never come here he gave everything free to me and doing much to me anytime and here are much more better that this fórum

go ahead livin on that shit and illuionary world robot will never come to the real world :angry:

Also if you come to look for friends i think you're at the wrong adress.
This is a site for guys trying to get their rocks off.
It's a fetish site, not facebook.

Oh, i'm sorry "for guys and girls trying to get their rocks off."
I don't want to forget our female base.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Yes, because we make the better fembots lol
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

D.Olivaw
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by D.Olivaw » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:17 pm

I can't say I've ever seen this board be less than extremely welcoming to newcomers, even those of very divergent tastes and skill-levels. Certainly there is a distribution of preferences in the community, with some aspects or expressions of the fetish being more popular than others, but how could it be otherwise? Of course, people are naturally more likely to comment and give feedback on things they're enthusiastic about. I much prefer that sort of honesty to a situation where everyone feels compelled to glad-hand every contribution by every member regardless of how interesting or titillating they find it.

When it comes to creative pursuits of any kind it's important that you create first and foremost because you enjoy it, not for kudos or popularity. That's the road to disappointment. Dare I say, you seem very disappointed?

Anyway, your contention that everyone on the forum is some sort of basement-dwelling loner living in a fembot fantasy-land is ridiculous and insulting. Plenty of people here have mentioned in passing their real-life friends and families, myself included. There have even been number of threads about people's experiences, both positive and negative, in introducing aspects of ASFR into their real-life relationships.
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Yes, I keep it top secret, not.

As Robotman will bear witness, assuming his memory is good enough, I've done 3 full interviews for various TV/Doc people on here in the past! No hidden face stuff either!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?