Random noises

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
dieur

Random noises

Post by dieur » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 am

I'm waiting to join a game of Starcraft and hear some ping in the background. I ask the person I'm chatting with what they was and they have no idea, they didn't hear it. It must have been some background task or website putting up some alert. Origin demanding an update, or a message on Skype, Discord, Facebook and etc.

I happened to have Sarabot's new manip up, and it suddenly hit me that for gynoids, it must be like this all the damn time. You get some pick and (depending on worldset) check your chest panel, or internal logs, or handheld Personal System Interface and don't see anything, so you just shrug and keep on going. A gynoid doesn't necessarily know how it's computer system works any more than your average human does - she just expects it to work so she can do her job, finish her test, pick up the laundry, or whatever is the actual important task at hand.

Just hope it wasn't important!

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Re: Random noises

Post by WilloWisp » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:35 am

Something like this thought came up in a Transformers Prime episode. Paraphrasing:

Jack: Wait, don't you know how to make one of those transformation cog things? I mean, you're a robot.

Arcee: You're a human. Do you know how to build a pancreas?