asking for comic advice

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

asking for comic advice

Postby Thunder Emperor » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:22 am

hello guys
im newbie here
juz call me TE(thunder emperor)

im trying to make a comic related to robot malfunction... it start like this

there ar three character Prof Ran,Laira and lian( the robot)
the scene take place where Prof ran do a maintainance to lian by exposing her brain...

then their friend laira come in to the lab n serve a coffe to prof ran because she does not sleep since 2 days to maintainance lian.. everything ok after that but when prof ran try to grab a coffee.. the coffee is to hot an accidently slip from her hand n pour all over to lian head....

based on ur experience what should i draw for the scene where lian started to damaged?

So the thing is.. im stuck for making a dialog for lian when she damaged... got some idea for me?

Hope u guys help mee
Last edited by Thunder Emperor on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Re: asking for comic advice

Postby Kishin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:42 am

But this comic an underage audience so no need for 18+ thing..

You probably need to clarify this a little better.
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby Thunder Emperor » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 am

Hrmm... so what i need is a dialog for my character for this comic..
I still dont know how to make dialog damaged/malfunction robot

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:00 pm

But this comic an underage audience so no need for 18+ thing..

If I understand this right, the comic will be targeted at a young audience, so there will be no sex.

There is concern because we do have a No Underage Fembots rule that we strictly enforce. Making non-sexual fembot content for teenagers or even kids under 18 doesn't violate that rule, as long as no underage fembots are posted here. I must admit that asking a fembot fetish community like ours for guidance on a project like that might seem a little strange. Most of us think of robots as sexual things.

Postby Thunder Emperor » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Yeap... because the comic story are not to focus on fembot..
I should i say... the story might look like ghost in the shell anime...

Return to Discussion