[Poll] What would you do?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What would you buy? (Please read post before answering.)

Replicant but I wouldn't be opposed to a hologram
5%
Hologram but I wouldn't be opposed to a replicant
5%
Only hologram
10%
Only replicant
5%
Neither, robot only
65%
I'd go replicant or hologram before robot
No votes
I wouldn't buy any of the three/Other [feel free to explain in comments]
10%

Total votes: 40

Miss Pris
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: [Poll] What would you do?

Post by Miss Pris » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:14 pm

This was a difficult question, especially because I WANT the AI/free will component. Because of that, I said I wouldn't "buy" any of the three, but a relationship with either an AI with robot body or a replicant would be better than a hologram to me (unless you got those Star Trek holograms, but we've all seen the various snafus and potentially deadly hijinks that ensue when they malfunction... and they ALWAYS malfunction...) The one good thing about a hologram (and a robot of course) when it comes to free will, is that you can turn off a hologram (or robot) fairly easily, but when your replicant is driving you crazy... I guess you have to drug him or her? That seems excessive, and possibly entering that abusive/crazy category. Turning off a hologram or robot doesn't FEEL the same, as there aren't physiological side effects to "off switch." If they have true sentience and free will though... well, "off-switch" would be just as unacceptable as drugging someone because they were annoying you today. The slopes just start to get slippery when you add the sentience and will.

Also - I think of the problems Krieger has with his hologram fiancee...

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: [Poll] What would you do?

Post by fembot_stalker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 am

I could not answer this question, because for me, it would be a little bit of all three for me. Although I would say that I would definitely start with the robot, I would like to move on to a hologram and/or a replicant as well. Of course, It depends on what types of fantasies I have at the time and what/who is best qualified to fulfill them with me ...
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: