Code Name for Fembot or Robotics Project

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
robolover69000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Code Name for Fembot or Robotics Project

Post by robolover69000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 am

Hello All
I am toying with a story idea about a couple of robotics experts working on a building a working robot/fembot, this robot/fembot is designed to be a companion/helper for elderly, with other applications to follow. I was wondering what a good code or project name that they would ref to it by. Generally it needs to be a bit obscure but descriptive of what the project is about.

So far the ideas I've come up with are:

Project Galatea - maybe too on the mark
Project Eve - maybe too religious
Project Athena
Project Minerva

Also I remember reading once that the Vulcan God had made some metal women/helpers, they were called something I think, but haven't been able to track it down, my Google Fu does not seem to be working well. The closest I have found was 'Slave girls of gold' any ideas of what they were called or even if they had a name or designation?

Also looking for a good name for just a generic Robot Program, either male or genderless humanoid form

Tell me what you think of the above or if you have a better suggestion
Thanks in Advance
Robo Lover 69000 the gynoid gynecologist.

PS
If you have a gynoid(or area one) in need of a gynecological exam
I am your man! Reasonable rates, breast exams are always free!

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Code Name for Fembot or Robotics Project

Post by fembot_stalker » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:17 pm

robolover69000 wrote:Hello All
I am toying with a story idea about a couple of robotics experts working on a building a working robot/fembot, this robot/fembot is designed to be a companion/helper for elderly, with other applications to follow. I was wondering what a good code or project name that they would ref to it by. Generally it needs to be a bit obscure but descriptive of what the project is about.

So far the ideas I've come up with are:

Project Galatea - maybe too on the mark
Project Eve - maybe too religious
Project Athena
Project Minerva

Also I remember reading once that the Vulcan God had made some metal women/helpers, they were called something I think, but haven't been able to track it down, my Google Fu does not seem to be working well. The closest I have found was 'Slave girls of gold' any ideas of what they were called or even if they had a name or designation?

Also looking for a good name for just a generic Robot Program, either male or genderless humanoid form

Tell me what you think of the above or if you have a better suggestion
Thanks in Advance

How about Vulcana, Slava, Atica or Assina? Either of those names might work, although I am really betting on the latter; I always recall images of Spock when I think up the root word Vulcan. It's interesting how you happen to be drawing up a story/fantasy about an assistant female robot; I'm in the works of drawing my own as well - about 3 fembots who work as work as both maids and nurses. Their names: Geegi or G (Actual name: Greggalyne); Teeti or T (Actual name: Tedra) and Beebi or B (Actual name: Bradley). NOTE: No, these will not be bots (or male robots) crossplaying as female robots either; I just happen to have a minor fetish of naming some of my female characters with some male names - such as having a hot, tomboyish countrygirl being named Bubba for example, that's all. Also, I have already decided that my upcoming sexdolls will be named Dolí (short for DOLLicía); Kwií (or Quií; short 4 Quinetta) and Seií (short 4 Séybina). Just like people were using the designation "Kimye" for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian or "Iceco" for Ice T and Coco; I like to use the acronyms GTB and DKS for my fembot trio and sexdoll trio respectively. Anyway, here are some other names for your fembot creation: Gatina, Hisana, Reesa and Sheya. Well, what do you think?
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

DeepDamage
Identification: Android

Post by DeepDamage » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Sorry but I am big fan of fantasy and delicate names for Robotic projects:

Here are some of the names that I like:

1. Aureliana
2. Orianna
3. D'or
4. Glida
5. Galaxina
6. Christabella
7. Midas

:)

robolover69000

Post by robolover69000 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Thanks Saya! I was able to look up most, but couldn't find anything on D'or?
Robo Lover 69000 the gynoid gynecologist.

PS
If you have a gynoid(or area one) in need of a gynecological exam
I am your man! Reasonable rates, breast exams are always free!