New wiki article: Reploid

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
--NightBattery--

New wiki article: Reploid

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:15 pm

I made a new article for fembot wiki talking about the fictional robotic entities from Megaman X, the Reploids.
A very distinctive type of android that I am sure many, just like I find interesting.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Reploid

Most of my information comes from Megaman X1, x8, the day of sigma and an obscure comic about Megaman.
My aim was to describe the features of the robots, those known and some speculated given the poor plots and concepts of mega man X.
so it could be useful for anyone that wants to read about aspects of the Reploids as intricate machines. Because...
cybernetical intricacy is a turn on for people like me~

the article can be expanded further!
so feel free to expand it and modify it accordingly.
unlikely specialized mega man wikis we have the rare opportunity of blatantly sexualizing the reploids in a very corruptive manner and I said we should use it.
Reploids normally find their way into the wiki picture archive...especially zero....probably because of the green spheres in his chest, good sight kids~.

the wiki has the potential to be the ultimate source for ASFR so I would say we should give it more love by expanding and creating new articles.

If anyone has one of those fancy megaman books and manuals and have meaningful information to add to the article as sources.
he or she is more than welcome to expand it.

Regards.
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: New wiki article: Reploid

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:47 am

Would make for a fun cosplay outfit, for sure
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:45 pm

yup!
And thanks to whomever changed XZ to ZX.
I was confused....

Esleeper
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Esleeper » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Maybe some kind of mention about "carbons" from Mega Man Legends would be in order, but on the other hand there the line between human and robot in those two games is blurred to the point of nonexistence. Can't really decide myself.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 am

I was suggested for that already funnily.
I think it would be good since they look like a very similar concept and carbons sadly didn't got the chance to bloom as much as reploids did.
unfortunately, I never played Legends so someone else would have to spoon feed me what are the features of carbons~

Esleeper

Post by Esleeper » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:08 am

--Battery-- wrote:I was suggested for that already funnily.
I think it would be good since they look like a very similar concept and carbons sadly didn't got the chance to bloom as much as reploids did.
unfortunately, I never played Legends so someone else would have to spoon feed me what are the features of carbons~
I played only the first game, and that was a long time ago. All I recall is that in the setting humans and robots have effectively become indistinguishable from one another in every possible way, and their page on the Mega Man wiki suggests they're partly if not entirely artificial in nature despite being technically human for all intents and purposes. Doesn't help the confusion that "natural" humans are apparently long since extinct in the setting.

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Carbon

It's a real head-scratcher, to say the least.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:36 pm

seems like all the megaman games have this pattern of over complex things so they can use the plotholes for the next games huh?
Bet it was the same for network...was that cancelled too or it had an ending? lmao

Esleeper

Post by Esleeper » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:30 am

--Battery-- wrote:seems like all the megaman games have this pattern of over complex things so they can use the plotholes for the next games huh?
Bet it was the same for network...was that cancelled too or it had an ending? lmao
Actually, Battle Network 6 tied everything up well enough, got all the loose ends more or less resolved, had an epilogue and everything. As far as I know, it's been the sole exception to the rule.

I suppose MML3 was going to answer a couple of the questions the other games brought up, but it was cancelled halfway through when Inafune left Capcom.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:58 am

I was hoping to explore the MMX universe. But....
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!