Grindhouse Blood Drive

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
DRPaule
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Grindhouse Blood Drive

Post by DRPaule » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:41 pm

I just watched the new SciFi series Blood Drive. I don't have any clips but they did have a gynoid. A female cop"s real nature is discovered by another cop . Anyone able to post pictures from it?

DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Grindhouse Blood Drive

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:41 am

Turns out said cop gynoid was only one of a series of them---her nature was revealed when she got shoved onto something and impaled, I think.

The cop who shoved her ended up in the company of another gynoid, identical except for hair and clothing (funny enough, after she went through a video spiel on the company that employs her, the cop basically said "I get the picture, Small Wonder" or something along those lines.....made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :mrgreen: ). There was a brief shutdown scene where her eyes flickered.

Another gynoid of the same make showed up later to confront the MC of the Blood Drive; her voice glitched out and got really deep at one point, so that was....a thing that happened.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Grindhouse Blood Drive

Post by N6688 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:00 am

A goth latex clad psychotic (former sexbot?......nah she's definitely still in use for that function) sexbot with a bob haircut............i think i might be in love guys :lovestruck:
DRPaule, thank you for posting this.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017