Earliest ASFR memory

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Earliest ASFR memory

Postby spence2306 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:57 am

Apologies if this is something that has been covered already, but I'd been thinking as to what my earliest ASFR memory was. Of all things it was probably The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror II where Mr Burns borrows Homer's brain.

I wonder who else can think of their earliest memory/experience.

Re: Earliest ASFR memory

Postby Spaz » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:53 am

Mine was either Star Trek TNG Season 3 "The Offspring", or Goosebumps "A Shocker on Shock Street", or "Not Quite Human 2" (FYI, I grew up in the 90s)
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15072

Current story status: Lost in the Shuffle (In Progress)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:24 am

My earliest memories are old-school, 'cause I'm an old fool. :P It's basically the old Bionic Woman fembot episodes, the episodes of the original Star Trek with female androids, and a very obscure TV show from 1982 called The Powers of Matthew Star. I wrote about that last one in detail in a thread started by Muchacho here:
Robotman wrote:As for my sexual interest, it comes down to TV shows and movies I saw when I was very young - The Bionic Woman, Star Trek (Original), and a very obscure and short-lived 80s TV series called The Powers of Matthew Star. That last one in particular is special to me because back before the pilot episode aired, the local TV station was promoting it.

I was on summer vacation from school and watching daytime TV. There was this corny show called "Science International" that I loved because I'm a nerd. The station would run two of those in a half hour slot, but needed something to fill in the end to make it 30 minutes. For about two weeks, they ran a promo of The Powers of Matthew Star, and it was the same five minute scene. Cindy the fembot runs out of class to the swimming pool, starts a laser-gun fight with Louis Gossett Jr, and then jumps in to get her laser gun after the hero "psychically" pulls it into the pool away from her. She sparks and malfunctions instantly from water damage, and then has her facemask pulled off to reveal for sure that she's a robot.

I saw that scene repeat every weekday for two weeks, and it had a profound effect on me. In my imagination and in my writing and commissioned work, the faceoff reveal scene is always my favourite.

KingJeremy

Postby KingJeremy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:13 am

1977, babysitter took me to the mall so she could go shopping, walking past storefront window where 3 women were posing as mannequins, every time they went to change poses it was in a very robotic mime like way. Probably wasn't sexual at that point but it sure became that way when I hit puberty.

Bonus: Asked babysitter to do it when we got home, she washed the dishes as a robot.

Postby Erntoron » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:49 am

It was Terminator 3 in 2003 (was a kid back then and my father was a huge Terminator-fan, so he let me watch it at home when it came out on DVD), I always found something very mesmerizing about the Terminator-lady. And it wasn't only her looks.

I even know that later that year I went with my mum to a Swarovski store and saw an employee which look EXACTLY like her, I was both terrified and excited about that. She looked at me and me as kid thought "oh crap, Skynet's after me!"
We are ahead of our time, I tell ya! :mrgreen:

Postby Kano » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 am

My first memory was Beyond Westworld at around 6. I remember a woman (Laura) unbuttoning a pretty,tall, blonde woman's (Jan) blouse and opening it up to reveal exposed circuits, wires and lights showing that the tall blonde was actually a robot. All the while, Jan held her blouse open obediently for a guy (John) to look at in amazement with Laura explaining how this robot Jan worked and what she was built and programmed for. I remember John saying, "I've always wondered what made a woman tick." I also remember seeing the Bionic Woman Fembots in Vegas a little later on. It's probably why I like the idea of "secret" robots among us more than the idea of obvious robots among us. I like the surprise reveal (Although Westworld, Futureworld & Cherry 2000 later became my biggest influences when I became of age and I realized that I was into this stuff!)

Postby --Battery-- » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:30 am

Astroboy getting wrecked, broken and sparking with lightless eyes as steam came out from his frontal maintenance panel - -u

Anime screws children minds.

Postby Stephaniebot » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:45 am

Its either the Cybermen in Dr Who, or those created by Mudd in Star Trek Original version. My instinct says the latter, but as both were a similar period... But yes, Mudd, and creating robot imaged as women appealed far more! They were the more obedient, submissive type too!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby spence2306 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:29 am

Wow didn't expect to prompt such a response so quickly. I'm now going through my head if there are any others, but as a 90s kid there isn't much else springing to mind.

Postby tectile » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 am

Mine was Daphney on the repair table from the original Westworld.
Funny thing, It didn't hit me until the next morning after seeing the movie.
That scene kept replaying in my head as I waited for the school bus at maybe age 12.
It was then that I realized I had a thing for artificial ladies and here I am some 45 years later and still interested in them :)

Next

Return to Discussion