Fembot "Alignment Chart"

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Fembot "Alignment Chart"

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:23 am

Do you imply fembots could be … multi-dimensional? :oops:
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:22 am

Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Somewhere in the future Bender is going on a robbery rampage after viewing this... just to "decrease" his alignment.

daphne
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by daphne » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:15 pm

I'm not sure the standard alignments really apply to fembots. Someone should make up a new system with like a "sentient <---> appliance" axis and an "obedient <---> self-directed" axis or something.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:49 pm

I always thought the idea of those charts is helping people to stay "in-character" when playing a game. So they don't have to think about what "chaotic neutral" may mean in contrary to "neutral evil" but only to pick a character they know and act similar to it.

The problem with "sentient <---> appliance" and "obedient <---> self-directed" is they are both pretty much the same, and the same as "lawful <---> chaotic", too.

daphne
Identification: Android

Post by daphne » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:17 am

I beg to differ. The first axis applies to self-awareness, i.e. whether the machine is "alive" or not. The second axis applies to functionality, i.e. whether the machine acts alive or not. Those are two different concepts. You could certainly have a self-directed appliance, which would be densely coded to emulate humanity without actually being alive. Conversely, you could also have an obedient sentient, which is alive but actually chooses to be subservient, like a human submissive. And so on.

smalk

Post by smalk » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:45 am

Alita (or "Gally" in the original manga), your choice as "chaotic neutral", is rather a cyborg.

Even in the "Last order" sequel, where (spoilers alert!) you find out she has a digital brain, it can be debated if it will count as robot (it is more of a copy of an organic human brain).

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:11 am

daphne wrote:I beg to differ. The first axis applies to self-awareness, i.e. whether the machine is "alive" or not. The second axis applies to functionality, i.e. whether the machine acts alive or not. Those are two different concepts. You could certainly have a self-directed appliance, which would be densely coded to emulate humanity without actually being alive. Conversely, you could also have an obedient sentient, which is alive but actually chooses to be subservient, like a human submissive. And so on.
That's a very subtle difference. Do you have examples and blurbs? I would then make another chart.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:13 am

smalk wrote:Alita (or "Gally" in the original manga), your choice as "chaotic neutral", is rather a cyborg.

Even in the "Last order" sequel, where (spoilers alert!) you find out she has a digital brain, it can be debated if it will count as robot (it is more of a copy of an organic human brain).
The Major is a cyborg, too. And Quorra is a program. That's why I put the caption "Future Female" on top of it.

stelarfox

Post by stelarfox » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 am

In my opinion (and i have been roleplaying this with several people for more than 5 years now).
the human one does not apply, gynoids, are not humans they must follow they program so it only depends how you program them.
Now of course there are glitches and things that cannot be predicted because of the complex.
but just changing a bit the 3 rules of asimov you can never end with a terminator in any way for example.
Even if the robot/gynoid/android becomes evil because its trully mistreated and it learns, if you do that rules correctly it will be UNABLE to truly be evil, the best they can get is lawfull evil (but lawfull in the way they cannot do anything the human law says it must not do like killing so terminator is not lawfull).

Now, all works on feedback, machines, cars, even humans, how, well our feedback are our senses, the feedback of the car is the forces that cause it to drive correctly or not.
we humans do what we do for our basic needs that causes us to enjoy eating, peeing, craping (of course when not with some dissease), and yes having sex too.
Robots and all them do it because they are programmed to do it but, every circuit in electronics has feedback (in that is a bit different because the feedback is to make it work as it should), even so something so complex as a robot needs feedback in other ways too as for example a robot that paints, need some grid to aim itself toward it, thats feedback too.

now, if a robot is not sentient all this chat is crap because it will follow its programming, so will truly be just neutral and just follow the program as best as it can and will always depend on how its programmed.
if its sentient, then the real question is why it become such. and does it has any kind of feelings or not.

I think that the best way for some gynoid to become sentient will be to make a copy of someone memories (memories in every way that contains feelings). if anyone know about quantum teleportation. will know that in theory, you can copy every atom, now suppose that instead of copying you manage to "know" everything that person knows, and instead of placing that into a human mind you put that into an electronic mind. in that way the original person is dead (same as in teleportation) but instead of having a person you have a gynoid as it is not human. and sentient because at first it thinks exactly the same as the human did. but with the body rewired to "feedback it" pleasure at any point it does things considered "good".
can someone like that really rebel? and of course that can just be changed in any way and change good for evil then you will have someone truly evil. because it will bring it pleasure only evil (even so thats harder if it has empaty, good is easier with empaty)
came here babe cyborg.