Demokratia fembot story.

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
JohnFabar4
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Demokratia fembot story.

Post by JohnFabar4 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:58 am

Greetings. A few days ago a manga called demokratia was found it. It wassn't very good but the premise has peaked me and several other people on the forum.

the premise is a fembot is created and designed to be controlled by democratic vote. whatever is voted the fembot does.
We want to create a story that's similar where the forum takes an active role in it, similar to choose-your-own-adventure stories.

Right now I have been chatting with Battery on the setting and other factors on how this story might work. like should the fembot have certain limits in place such as "no killing" and other limiters. if anyone has suggestion than please post them!.

JohnFabar4

Re: Demokratia fembot story.

Post by JohnFabar4 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:43 am

note were naming this story/co-up project "fembot central plays"

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:19 pm

We would like to create a background setting inside a Mall,
where some creative elements could be found for whatever happens using three possible characters as either the controlled fembot or additional robots to get involved.
ImageImageImage

A maid inside a thematic coffee shop.
A just a girl.
And a security robot.
(Not sure if these will be the finished design, or art style. suggestions would be happily* received).

Although I have no problems with the gore and stuff I would follow whatever the community decides.
I have always wanted to make a comic and never got the chance since I only have the time for drawing and not plotting because it takes a lot of time and energy.
And this would be a nice experiment and an interesting addition to the wiki once finished.

We still don’t know how the decisions will be generated,
maybe the first poster?
Maybe voting?
But every some decisions a picture of the evolution of the plot will be made.

The elements in the background should be also decided,
I think besides the Coffee shop, electric stairs to a second floor and an elevator,
a hardware store would be useful to help people decide what to do.
What else to add, we could use suggestions…

Plot:
we think the plot should revolve about a Hacker playing a webcam show using the mall security system.
Hacking one of the three girls and make her do as his audience wants for the LULZ and supposedly a fee the watchers paid for being part of the encrypted show signal.

Then the show will continue until the girl battery runs dry or her systems malfunction beyond operation.
Should we set some kind of goal?, we are not sure… I guess we will see what happens.
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnFabar4

Post by JohnFabar4 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Depending on how many respond and how long or detailed a drawing means that this might be a weekly thing where each drawing and story bit takes a week. It depends on whether each action will have a drawing and how descriptive the commands will be.

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Sounds great to me, and if it is a comic it would be awesome But I'm good if is text. The idea is great the premise is great but when the fembot do whatever we say how we know what's going next?

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:37 pm

oh...well..fuck
Ayyyy lmao Dunno!

JohnFabar4

Post by JohnFabar4 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Mixgull you make a good point, A story like this by it's nature takes the risk of going however the voters decide. It's in my opinion the main appeal. The story will be random ,chaotic and probably silly XD.

Though a way around this is maybe we have a set amount of 3-5 actions for a given situation and then you and any other read can vote on which option you want?
it's still early so there a lot to plan, like who will even write the story parts.

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Dunno bro, but I personally think that one of you shut made an scrip for every possibility, even if you want to make the job easier you can only make two options

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:05 pm

What if the fembot we control is the maid of the wiki? (the one in the left top of the screen)

Erntoron

Post by Erntoron » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:06 am

Mixgull wrote:What if the fembot we control is the maid of the wiki? (the one in the left top of the screen)
I second that. :D

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:49 am

Mixgull wrote:What if the fembot we control is the maid of the wiki? (the one in the left top of the screen)

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:13 am

Ok! Sorry battery