Is Weird to have a girlfriend and still want a fembot?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Mixgull
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Is Weird to have a girlfriend and still want a fembot?

Post by Mixgull » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 pm

So, I have a girlfriend, she doesn't know about my fetish but Is a little bit awkward that I love her and still prefer a fembot, I mean, I fell like I'm bad because I will leave my girlfriend for a fembot some day, because it will be rare that she let me have a fembot in house and... do stuff.

I will like to know if someone fell the same.

--NightBattery--

Re: Is Weird to have a girlfriend and still want a fembot?

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:11 pm

It’s graveyard Shift here in FCRadio, I am your host Battery not currently having an existential crisis, here with you at Birds and the Bots.

â–¶*silly harp and birds recording plays*

about your question Mixgull…
It would fall in the kind of relationship you are having with your girlfriend.
A relationship based on mutual understanding wouldn't have to go thru problems as such. Aren't fembots after all glorified sex dolls at this point?... or during any point of your life time I say! So good luck in cheatin' your lady with rosy the maid!

▶*Hyper cliché recorded laugh plays*

Boy, but honestly, if your girl cares she probably has seen at your browsing history and any crazy stuff you might keep under your bed. So I would recommend you look at your power interchange dynamics and see if she would make a good robot roleplay for you.
careful tho, I once knew this guy that gave her girl "Justine" and they immediately broke up- Be smart.

well it was all the time we had for today.

I am leaving you but our not ironic romantic selection will stay to make you company tonight.

Diana Ross- Upside down

Bee gees-Tragedy

Baccara-Yes sir I can booge

Eye in the sky- Alan Parsons Project

Computer love- Kraftwerk

B signing out.

Good night, and be safe.

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:59 am

Yeah, I think that roleplay will be a solution but it will be awkward, but I have been thru a lot of things whit her so I belive that she will understand (PD: she doesn't live whit me.... yet)

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:28 am

Without actually mentioning the fembot thing just yet, you could always compromise. Ask her if she has any interesting fantasies she'd like to play out, or something like that? Mind, be prepared to join in, if you expect her to join in with yours, just saying...
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:47 am

Meaby Stephaniebot, meaby

xerxes31415
Identification: Android

Post by xerxes31415 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:40 pm

First of all, no it's not weird.

I'll reiterate what Stephaniebot said, because that really is the best way to open that door. Talk to her about it, and there's a high probability that she also has something she's wanted to try.

Best of luck!

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:58 pm

You don't have to tell fantasies outright.... but some night, in the future.... find a tv remote, and take the batteries out... give it to your girlfriend, and say that the remote can make you do things, and she should try it out... if she's game and hits a few buttons, it's your cue to do some nice things... starting gentle, like scratching her back. holding hands, hugging, cuddles, etc.... If she found that fun and gentle, YOU may get a chance to use the remote on HER, but let HER decide what to do when you punch some buttons.... making it fun for you BOTH.... a SHARED experience goes a long way, really.... Let the fantasy STAY a fantasy for now...but you can DABBLE this way, and if you feel that she thinks it's 'CREEPY" ....you can stop the creep factor right away, but still keep the fantasy a FANTASY.
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?