Morgan

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Karel

Morgan

Post by Karel » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:50 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4520364/

Just took this in: anyone else seen it yet? Debatable as to whether or not the content in it is relevant here, but I'll go out on a limb and say "Yes" (it worked for me). Spoilers follow:

Film is a silly "Hollywood" Ex Machina (albeit one partially redeemed by an excellent cast). "Morgan" is a genetically engineered humanoid, but they explain that her organic body is crafted around nanomachines embedded in and controlling her neurons, forming what is explicitly referred to as an "artificial intelligence" (the actress who plays her looks underage but in reality is 20 years old). At the end of the film Kate Mara is revealed to be an earlier version of the same thing (though it's not much of a twist by the third time her character faces off against Morgan "Terminator"-style): the evil corporation praises her as the "superior model" because she's completely emotionless and easily programmable. Given that Mara really does act like an android the entire film and is finally revealed to be a mindless automaton I think it counts, even with the organic body.

Esleeper
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Morgan

Post by Esleeper » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:42 pm

Seems borderline to me. Might qualify as a so called "bioroid" since apart from the poorly defined nanomachines she's entirely flesh and blood.