An idea for actual conversion, looking for willing subjects!

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: An idea for actual conversion, looking for willing subje

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:39 am

As long as it is purely voluntary, and the electrical charge is relatively mild, and not through any dangerous area of the body (the heart area, principally), I couldn't see it as an issue. Its fair to say plenty of feminists would be against it, but lets face it, they aren't going to be the ones who volunteer!

As far as I know, you wouldn't need a licence, providing the voltage is low enough to be safe, its only if you start talking about levels similar to ECT (100V upwards) that there would be regulations. And yes, while people are capable of opting out, and being allowed to, sort of solves that issue.

As might be gathered, I'm a big fan of being a volunteer prototype for this, anyway
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

darkbutflashy
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:14 pm

FemBotTamer wrote:I admit I'm not an expert on this, but are you or are you just quoting what you have read online?
My ex had epilepsy and so I went into the subject a bit deeper than this. Regular visits at the hospital. Understanding what the doctor is saying.

And of course, people I know who actually bought the Nekomimi for fun and tried hard, really hard to make a difference other than eyes open/eyes shut. It's a bit of make-believe in it but when your eyes are shut, you can control the ears with your thoughts. Sort of. Eyes open — no chance.
even so that is not the biggest obstacle, if it is hard to reproduce by fee will, the idea is to have someone willing so you can go over the data at a later stage and look at someones activity so that you can learn from that data, no?
even so you can read thoughts while users eyes are open such as up/down. I have seen this used for detection of of frustration and rage while driving. and that was an older version of the headset.

This information will push it towards a higher range of device definitely, and shows the complexity of this project. Thanks!
I might have to go for an openBCI unit.
Heard of that device. IIRC it measures the difference in motor neuron potentials (as opposite to EEG waves). That means you have to "think" a movement but actively inhibiting it at the same time to avoid doing that movement. It may work for a limited application.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

FemBotTamer
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by FemBotTamer » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:56 am

darkbutflashy wrote: Heard of that device. IIRC it measures the difference in motor neuron potentials (as opposite to EEG waves). That means you have to "think" a movement but actively inhibiting it at the same time to avoid doing that movement. It may work for a limited application.
The OpenBCI 32bit Board can be used to sample brain activity (EEG), muscle activity (EMG), and heart activity (EKG).

That is at the very least false, openbci can work an an EEG.

I will consult with a local Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience that I can reach via some friends.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:46 am

Sounds like you have it well planned out for turning our minds to mush. Or more correctly, integrated chips lol

Unit-794Courtney

Post by Unit-794Courtney » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:44 am

My name is courtney and honestly this is my dream. Id love to be your subject. I am a transwoman so I hope that doesn't kill my chances but I've always known that my place is to be a mindless fembot for a man. Please get back to me?
UNIT-794KIM

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:07 am

Unit-794Courtney wrote:My name is courtney and honestly this is my dream. Id love to be your subject. I am a transwoman so I hope that doesn't kill my chances but I've always known that my place is to be a mindless fembot for a man. Please get back to me?
You might want to message him, as he hasn't even logged in here since the 5th September! Not promising, even then, but you have no chance unless you do!

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:18 pm

On the subject, I think anyone wishing robotization should consult a skilled, trained hypnotist, at least consult them first.

There's a lot that a hypnotist can do with a willing subject. Obviously, the question would be where one would want to take such robotization after it happened.

I mean, had I more financial means and were I in a different position in life, I would be interested in purchasing and keeping a willingly robotized female but as things stand, I can only wish you go luck.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:54 am

Been there, done it, and a very interesting experience it was too. Sadly, it only lasted for about 30 minutes, but even so... :D

Yes, would love to do it again, for a whole lot longer (or more), given the chance. But as you say, quite what you do with a full time robotized human, I'm not quite sure? Willing to find out, mind

Had a couple that have talked the talk since, but when push comes to shove... :roll: