Being Transgender and having this Interest

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Merpower
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Being Transgender and having this Interest

Post by Merpower » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:11 pm

How do other transgender folks feel about being part of this? I was curious because as a transwoman I wonder how others in a simular position feel towards the idea of fembots.

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Re: Being Transgender and having this Interest

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:49 pm

To being one, absolutely love the idea! Though fine, I'm more into the chrome look, than the fleshy one, but hey, no one's perfect! I would settle for a life as a controlled human looking robot, but yes, fine, if someone offered to give me a nice chrome body shell :D Yes, I think the body issue plays a part for many, probably me to some degree, but hey, I've always wanted to be brainwashed, and controlled, so... :wink:

Put it this way, you're not the only one that this idea appeals to, believe me.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Merpower
Identification: Human

Post by Merpower » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 pm

I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone in this, I wish people could be more open and that it wasn't so taboo (though I understand why). I get it, the chrome look is one that I'm into also. I think for me it really represents freedom to me, in that I can imagine myself as a fembot and have the ability to see myself as a woman even on those days when I can't see myself in my own skin or I can't seem to ignore the body I do inhabit. A fembot is mechanical and the transformation makes me real sorta. It's also in this community, where by effect there is a freeing feeling in having this community that understands and celebrates a different side to you.

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Yes, I wondered if post transition, that I might feel less keen on the idea, if it was just body issues, but no, I still want to be turned into a robot regardless
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?