Jessica Dupre's Blog

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
JessicaDupre
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Jessica Dupre's Blog

Post by JessicaDupre » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:18 am

Last edited by JessicaDupre on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fection

Re: Jessica Dupre's Blog

Post by fection » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:04 am

Nicely done! I like how, it seems to me, her unshakable confidence hints at inflexible programming underneath. I also like the bigger version of your avatar. Good work!
Any chance of some malfunction fiction?

wjbaines
Identification: Human

Post by wjbaines » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:57 am

Yes, indeed! I also noticed that Jessica's avatar looked like one of the most iconic robot women of the ASFR universe -- Candy is practically a founding member of our particular fetish, the center of a series of stories that virtually established an entire character trope in this genre! I wonder if we'll ever be treated to another story about her...

I hope that Jessica's story drew a bit of inspiration from the inestimable, the great, Fection. If so, she can't miss.

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:19 am

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:23 pm

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Last edited by JessicaDupre on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dieur

Post by dieur » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:10 pm

I used to believe only a tiny noisy subset of the Internet - 12 year olds with too much time - were responsible for 95% of the vitriol. Seems the reality is more than I thought, and older. Still, I think it remains a minority, and it's sad that you had to take down your blog. Perhaps, without contact information or a comments section, you can try again someday.

I was rather looking forward to your insights on the matter.

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:10 am

N6688

Post by N6688 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:24 am

Damn, i knew the internet could be bad, but this bad?
Sjeesh.
I hope you continue it here, it was a facinating read.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:29 am

dieur wrote:I used to believe only a tiny noisy subset of the Internet - 12 year olds with too much time - were responsible for 95% of the vitriol.
It's sentences like this which give vitriol and sulfuric acid a bad reputation. Stop it! :P
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:53 am

That's very sad.

The only way I can barely understand is based on the growth pattern of internet-experience. My first online experiences were in about 1986 (pre-Internet on dial-up BBSs). From what I've seen, the progression goes something like understanding one has a voice, then comes the bile, then comes the ability to filter one's own speech, then the desire to school others, then resignation, then patience, then ... well, that's where I'm at right now. Like all growth phases, one drifts in-and-out of each stage rather than completely exiting one stage and entering another.

I get saddened that my belief that we "solved"/are close to "solving" slavery, racism, poverty, sexism, pollution, etc. is totally false. We just buried all of them. At least that's what I think happened, since whenever that bile-spewing phase comes up–at least when it's got any community traction–it's inevitably against one of those issues, and is orchestrated by some combination of employed/wealthy, white, or male people, to put it broadly (and generally.) In other words, I have found it rare as the dodo to see a headline, "Racist bigot commits suicide after cyber-bullying". (While part of me would be glad to see the demise of a despicable person, torches-and-pitchforks angry mobs never make wise, metered decisions, so I always oppose that method.)

With my United States-biased perspective, I feel very sad that we have no role models who defuse tense situations peacefully. We have no heroes who resolve conflict through negotiation, diplomacy, and consideration. We don't teach non-violent communication in schools–heck, not even debate. Our society is predicated on murdering that which is different. Reason has no place here.

So, sorry. I don't have any answer, and I'm afraid the only solution is to do your best to hide until the torches burn out and the pitchforks go back to throwing hay.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

L.W.

Post by L.W. » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:28 am

That is too bad, I was enjoying the blog and looked forward to sharing any robot or malfunction articles with my wife.

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:30 pm

I am saddened as well. It was really inspiring to have an open and intelligent representative as yourself to articulate many of the ideas we've shared here amongst ourselves. Please know you did us a great service in that short window.

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:51 pm

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:39 pm

So, you blasted yourself by advertizing in reddit or even (takes deep breath) 4chan?
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Adama2014
Banned

Post by Adama2014 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Last edited by Adama2014 on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:25 pm

JessicaDupre wrote:Seeing your comments after a decent night's sleep has helped, and I think I'll start a new blog under a different name and share it only here, once I've calmed down a little more.
I don't want to discourage you, but I would monitor that thread to make sure it just fizzles on its own. Someone on there may pursue some amateur investigation and reveal personal details that you had hoped not be revealed. With luck, it'll just die, but it's not impossible to figure out your real name and information. With that in mind, just laying off the robot-fantasy-blog for a little while might be wise.

With that time, though, you could be writing content to get a leg up when you do make a blog!
Last edited by jolshefsky on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Adama2014
Banned

Post by Adama2014 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Last edited by Adama2014 on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:43 pm

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:09 am

Last edited by JessicaDupre on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:59 am

Adama2014 wrote:I made a joke to Jessica that I should write a memoir confessing my desire to be Dexter, then go over to one of those boards and promote it with a thread on serial killers in pop culture.
See, maybe it's because I don't have cable, or because I'm too sweet-natured, or I'm just an arrested adolescent, but when you said "Dexter" I got stuck in a sci-fi mindset and started thinking you were referring to the boy genius from "DEXTER'S LABORATORY."

:nerd:

(Jessica, if, because of this, your next roleplay ends with Adama screaming "GET OUT OF MY LA-BOR-A-TOR-EEE!", I apologize deeply.)

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Last edited by JessicaDupre on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Did i miss some super interesting event this last weeks i was deeply inmerse outside the web?

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:59 pm

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:07 pm

I take it is the reason we are revealing alternate accounts now?