Jessica Dupre's Blog

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
JessicaDupre
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Jessica Dupre's Blog

Post by JessicaDupre » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Extyr
Identification: Human

Post by Extyr » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:06 pm

I saw your mail exchange with SA's owner posted on reddit. The title was something like: Even Lowtax is getting sick of whiny feminists.

If you're new to forums, you should never have gone to Something Awful. This place is a known den of trolls and you lit the powder keg that is gender issues there, so the result was kinda predictable.

Just don't think that the whole internet hates women, trolls go for the low hanging fruit and in your case it was being a woman. In this case I'd say the right move move would be to not feed the trolls. Any attention is gonna bolster them.

And now I just brought the curse of feminism and gender issues here didn't I? Please just let it slide, we don't need a war here.

P.S: Don't post your blog on 4chan or any other anonymous image board, that would be... unwise...

JessicaDupre
Banned

Post by JessicaDupre » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:04 pm

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:12 am

Extyr wrote:Just don't think that the whole internet hates women, trolls go for the low hanging fruit and in your case it was being a woman. In this case I'd say the right move move would be to not feed the trolls. Any attention is gonna bolster them.

And now I just brought the curse of feminism and gender issues here didn't I? Please just let it slide, we don't need a war here.
No, it's just the trolls that are already here that are the problem. Needing to ask to be treated like a human being (even when you pretend you're a robot) in 2016 is :hypnotized: mind boggling to me.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

N6688

Post by N6688 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:12 am

Uh did i miss something?
Because all of a sudden Jessica's comments got deleted and when i check her page it says she's banned?
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:16 pm

It's too bad.

Did anyone happen to save the "Jessica Dupree" avatar picture? The one that looked like our favorite Candybot. :wink: