Gender and Technosexuality

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Gender and Technosexuality

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri May 20, 2016 5:46 am

I like to pick this up. Because I think I'm in a minority here, being interested in
  1. physical transformation which makes a woman tougher than men, giving her a safety net against violence.
  2. mind transformation coming from within her which is triggered by not fitting into the usual women role model.
  3. the mix of exploring "robotic" sexuality as a woman and exploring female sexuality as a robot.
Is that a gender difference? I don't know. There is the Dominatrix scene which fits at least a bit but I'm not turned on by humiliating men. Or women. That whole BDSM stuff isn't appealing to me because it objectifies men and women just too much.

That's why I like that "robocop woman" theme. She sure is powerful but not violent or debasing someone. All the humanity left inside her is needed to make her stay calm and act wisely.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!