What do you think about professional robot dancers?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

What do you think about professional robot dancers?

Post by Muchacho » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Hi, I was just wondering what do you think about professional female robot dancers.

Are they appealing to you in some way or not? What's your opinion? What's your favorite? Any video report from Youtube?

In my opinion, this is the best robot sketch i've ever seen from a dancer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zqzUJUfC0o

KingJeremy

Re: What do you think about professional robot dancers?

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:41 pm

That's literally a one woman production of the Shields and Yarnell breakfast skit. She even has the props down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1QRnzIKpI

For the most part, it is one of the most appealing parts of our culture here. It's what initially got me interested in female robots to begin with. Robotic movement is one of my "triggers" as the kids like to say these days.

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Silkscreen » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:42 am

There are some other performances in that Muppet Show Episode, but that one is the most intriguing.

Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Muchacho » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:02 am

KingJeremy wrote:That's literally a one woman production of the Shields and Yarnell breakfast skit. She even has the props down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1QRnzIKpI

For the most part, it is one of the most appealing parts of our culture here. It's what initially got me interested in female robots to begin with. Robotic movement is one of my "triggers" as the kids like to say these days.
I think so, some of the things I like the most about fembots are robotic movements with sound effects

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Robotic dancing never did it for me although when I was young, it could suffice. :wink:

I find that stories–written, animated, theater, TV, or film–work for me because I can let myself believe that the characters are real. Robotic dance and performance is just a person with a skill (not to belittle it at all since I can't do it) and I can't convince myself that the dancer is really a machine. Everyone's different, I guess.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky