HELP! Motivation needed

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

HELP! Motivation needed

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:11 am

It's been a bit slow for me the last months and I feel I'm in desperate need for some motivation to continue working on Ayako's and Irina's story. Or to apply some nice formatting to stories of others on the wiki. Or to find a proofreader. Or to collaborate with others, write a short piece together. Or to poke Silke to continue with her latex-clad robo-goddesses.

HELP! :cry:
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

--NightBattery--

Re: HELP! Motivation needed

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:40 am

well, my associates and i are very interested in seeing how you put a dead woman in a robotic shell.

I really like your story flashy, i really do.
But i cannot tell you what to do because then it would be fan service, and fan service always frustrates the authors.
But if you want to ruin the story for me then i'll gladly be part of the creative deparment with second opinions. :mrgreen:

And talking about that i feel we should change the irina picture i made for another one, maybe something black and white.
i think it would be more appropiate.
it's more artsy.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:09 pm

--Battery-- wrote:Image
OMG BONER. Like the sweetness of Ayako's face very much.
But if you want to ruin the story for me then i'll gladly be part of the creative deparment with second opinions. :mrgreen:
It's more or less how things are planned anyway, so it won't ruin it.
And talking about that i feel we should change the irina picture i made for another one, maybe something black and white.
i think it would be more appropiate.
it's more artsy.
Huh? In what way?
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:37 pm

sketchy and dirty looks as deliverated.
i think it is prettier.
i am not a very good colorist.
because my computer is super lame.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:35 pm

The one in Rough'n'Ready? I think the coloring is okay as the mag should be colored in any case. But yes, some scratches on her surface would be compelling.