Stepford and Magical Realism

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Stepford and Magical Realism

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Absolutely. Lets face it, I'm not likely to be much of a delight as a sex toy, at 57 lol!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Stepford and Magical Realism

Post by Silkscreen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:31 pm

King Snarf wrote:As an aside [...]
"I don't see why this film is regarded as a horror flick."
"What are you talking about? This film is scary as shit!"
"Yeah... If you're a woman. If you're a guy, this is a utopian vision of the future!"
That's not an aside, it's the very core of that movie. Both men and women watch that film, and while men are watching this complete unempathetic, like they are already robots, women are horrified as shit due to the involuntary nature of the transformation. Imagine you are in the cinema together with your boyfriend, with him munching popcorn while you are completely scaried, and you cannot turn to him because he's as unempathetic as these robot-like men in the film ... it's like you are in a horror movie called your life. That whole film is about lack of empathy, not about robots. They are only a plot device.

Crap!I remember watching that film when I was ten or so ... and immediately hated it. Because I've liked the idea of voluntary transformation back then. Being a magical girl with the only involuntary part of it was she cannot choose to be the pretty magical princess but instead always ended up in the powered-up tomboy role. THE LATTER I LIKED THAT :bighug: MUCH!