How do asfr actresses feel about this interest?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
christineagain

How do asfr actresses feel about this interest?

Post by christineagain » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:30 am

Like many of you, I have purchased and watched many asfr-themed videos and have wondered what the producers think of this fetish. Is it all just in a day's work; fembot today, bdsm tomorrow, super heroine on Thursday...

Or do some actually enjoy the concept? Nikki Brooks, for example, seems so natural I almost expect that she might have been actually interested in asfr. Same with Christina Carter. Or are they just good actresses?

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: How do asfr actresses feel about this interest?

Post by wjbaines » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:40 pm

This is a great question. I'd be very interested to hear from any of them on this topic. How do they get ready for a shoot? How much do they get into the mindset?

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:54 pm

There is no possible public answer for this.

By that, I mean that the "I love it and prefer it over all other fetishes" answer–honest or not–gives the highest potential for more video sales. But, if someone were into some other fetish, reading that jeir favorite actor "prefers" some other fetish may be a turnoff. So it wouldn't be wise to post that answer.

And the best-case "not really" answer is something along the lines of, "well it pays the bills and standing still and blankly saying 'I am your robot' is easier than getting tied up eight ways to Tuesday" which probably isn't what you'd like to hear.

And the worst-case answer is along the lines of, "I'm actually being coerced into doing this and not only do I not have a choice, I'm not even employable elsewhere anymore."

But there is the possibility of a private, intimate, honest answer that just might be, "this robot stuff turns me on". Seeing as how I'm not in an intimate relationship with any of these actors, that's really none of my business.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm

I would love to hear from some of the lovely fembot a who regularly post here. It would be great to hear them tell us what, if any, aspects of the fetish that they maybe enjoy or "get." I wouldn't feel bad if they told me they thought was silly. I've been told that before right to my face. But I am sure there must be some actresses out there who genuinely enjoy the concept at some level.

And for the record, I never felt that Ashley Fires got it.

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built

Post by wjbaines » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:28 pm

I agree with jolshefsky... but I wouldn't mind being told some entertaining lies, either!

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:08 am

Kishin wrote:I think most of the actresses who produce content for our fetish enjoy it on some level (especially if they have a single submissive bone in their body!), because the fact is that it might "pay the bills." But I think a lot of the other material they produce has a wider appeal and probably pays the bills even better than our niche market.

Fact is that all content producers have limits to what they will do, and if playing a robot was really something abhorrent to them, they would never do it.

What saddens me is we might be a passing fetish now. I can't help noticing Ashley Fires hasn't produced anything fembot in nearly 2 months, but is instead doing mommy fetish videos. And a lot of the other reliable content creators are also making mommy fetish videos instead of robot. So it may be that our fetish has lived out its "trendiness" in the larger sex clip world and been replaced with mommy fetish or whatever else is currently selling like fried gold on c4s.

Still, where there is an abscence, someone will move to fill it. I have seen a lot of other shops now producing fembot content of varying quality. So while we aren't completely dead as far as the clips market goes, I think its safe to say we're not in the top 5 anymore.

Would be nice to get Diana or Eve, or any of our solid fembot supporters to weigh in on it.
Doom and gloom. There are still others producing content, and several clip stores that do stuff for us are in the top 50 overall at Clips4sale. Worst comes to worst, save up some money and order a custom from a particular favorite performer.