How was your summer?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

How was your summer?

Post by Diana Knight » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Hey you guys!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I'm back from my long vacation. Europe was fab.. and so was my staycation afterwards. Was a little hard getting back to work after being away so long.

I've taken on some new projects that have more to do with web stuff and IT,.. and I'm going to be traveling quite a bit,.. but I am ready to shoot some new robo-kinky adventures. I am now taking story ideas, submissions.. and of course custom video orders.

I hope you all have a great summer.. .. or winter for those of you down under. ;-)

Chime in! Tell me what you've all been up to. =)

xoxoxoxoxox

DianaKnight.com (personal site)
Sanguin-X.com(vampire fetish web-series)
FetishSanctum.com(C4S store)
OnceUponAKink.com(coming soon)

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Re: How was your summer?

Post by Lithorien » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:04 pm

I for one am glad to see you back. It's great to hear that your vacation went so well, and that the post-vacation vacation was also good for you. Even if the airline did lose your luggage. ;) I hope that the new projects you took on lead to lots of rewarding work and good pay and contacts for future networking. :)

My summer has been a lot of underways, and training for a grueling basic phase and INSURV cycle. In short, a ton of inspections, late as hell nights, and general panic from the upper chains of command on my ship. Going out for a back-to-back month each set of underways starting on Monday, so it'll be interesting.

It's great to hear from you again, as always.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:29 am

Well, err, fine, I landed this morning from a week in New England, with a writer friend. 10 days from now, I'm off to Hollywood for 4 weeks, for what is technically a sanity break, in a rented apartment, but I'll be trying to sell my talents to the movie industry at the same time. Or at worst, find out who employs, and provides the cosplay/dress up stuff done on Hollywood Boulevard, and have a go at that. At my age, it probably needs to be a full suit option (Ant Girl, Iron 'girl') or the like, unless a middle aged Jean Harlow/Mae West lookalike is an option lol?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 am

Stephaniebot wrote:Well, err, fine, I landed this morning from a week in New England, with a writer friend. 10 days from now, I'm off to Hollywood for 4 weeks, for what is technically a sanity break, in a rented apartment, but I'll be trying to sell my talents to the movie industry at the same time. Or at worst, find out who employs, and provides the cosplay/dress up stuff done on Hollywood Boulevard, and have a go at that. At my age, it probably needs to be a full suit option (Ant Girl, Iron 'girl') or the like, unless a middle aged Jean Harlow/Mae West lookalike is an option lol?
While you're in Hollywood, if you're not too busy making the rounds, I'd be happy to give you some tips on pleasant diversions during your stay. I don't know the specifics about the boulevard, but I have learned stuff in my years here.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:22 am

Feel free to advise away, all I'm really planning on doing is a few events (couple of screen writer ones that look interesting, one of which is also involving actress side of things, plus others that appear in future) that I know about, and do the monthly LA Film School open day, and the like. I have no plans to walk into Warner's, or the like, unless invited lol, and doubt that will happen.

Just suspect that doing that, on the Boulevard is about as close as I will get to a movie career, but who knows? :roll:

Would love to learn, and hear more, open to all suggestions. No need to send the basic sights, I did a few in April when there for 10 days. Barely got out of Hollywood (1 trip to Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, and Downtown each), so planning to see lots of other places this time, as well as revisiting.

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Lithorian,.. well it was good to touch base with you the other day. ;-)

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Robotman! Oh dear,.. well,.. take care of yourself. One word. Imitrex. Worked for my mom.

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Stephanie,..

Any interest in the beach. It's still very warm in LA... and it can leave one very relaxed. Just sayin'...

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:41 pm

BTW,... you guys seen this?

SEXBOTS IN 50 YEARS

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Diana Knight wrote:Stephanie,..

Any interest in the beach. It's still very warm in LA... and it can leave one very relaxed. Just sayin'...
I'm certainly planning a return trip to Santa Monica, for sure. Pacific Palisades too, I assume has a beach there? Would hopefully get somewhere else too (Has Long Beach got a beach?) during the 4 weeks I'm over.

Very relaxed. Are you talking about my body, or my mind? I'm quite prepared to have my mind very relaxed, or even less coherent than that, if that's what you're suggesting? Think you would need a robot body suit to make me attractive to all on here, at my age lol. Have you ever considered a human to robot 'mad scientist type' transformation shoot? :wink:

All else, as a writer, I'd love to quietly sit, and see a shoot being done, given the chance. Hollywood base, my availability for anything (even just coffee), 1st to 27th October, working inside my flight dates

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Diana Knight wrote:Lithorian,.. well it was good to touch base with you the other day. ;-)
Thank you. Talking to you, even if just for a couple lines in an email, always makes me smile and have a much better day.

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:46 am

Robotman wrote:
Diana Knight wrote:BTW,... you guys seen this?

SEXBOTS IN 50 YEARS
Lol, yes, I saw the crazy person make their crazy claims about impending doom when humans can one day fuck robots. I also saw most of the internet rise up almost in unison and denounce her as, well, crazy. That was reassuring. And that's a pretty funny article btw.