This fetish origins...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

This fetish origins...

Post by Muchacho » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 pm

I just want to know what do you guys think about how did this fetish emerge from inside of us?

All I can remember is that I've had this fetish since I was a child... Please let me know your opinions :thumbsup:

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: This fetish origins...

Post by Spaz » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:55 pm

I don't know how it emerged, all I know is I watched the Not Quite Human films on Disney channel when I was a kid and it just happened...
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:05 pm

easy,
two words:
Osamu tesuka.

I was exposed since childhood to movies such as 火の鳥2772 愛のコスモゾーン and 銀河鉄道999(スリーナイン among others,
seemingly there is a short developing stage where children's brain process what is to associate with hotness by some short of imprinting, that's why most common fetishes are 'bout underwear, feet, daddy big protective arms and beard, etc.
But not us my friend 8)
we are about machines that later on we associated with other needs such as dominance, permanent love, fake love, clean tasty fluids or turn a woman into pieces with no consequences.
welcome to the unlurking zone.

smalk

Post by smalk » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 am

I was 11, at a cousin's house. There was this show on TV, western-type, and I was bored enough to watch it. At a certain point a woman was shot in the chest; next thing the screen reveals, are some chain-like tubes inside her body.

I remember being eventually forced to go home, that day.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:15 am

If a person loses a limb, there can be phantom pain because of the mismatch between the body and the brain. I believe that some of us have a kink in the region in the brain responsible for holding the map of the body. Depending on exactly how large and where it is located within the insular cortex, the kink may affect how one feels about one's own body OR how one feels about the body of one's desired partner.

Before I was seven, I saw female robot behavior on t.v., including Jaime and the fembots, Mary Ann and Ginger wearing control rings, Star Trek's Andrea so filled with love and circuitry, and others. On a visceral level, I recognized their mechanical motions and obedience. For years before puberty, I was fascinated - and aroused, which was strange to me.

Adult sexuality is a bizarre mystery to children. As I grew, I was disappointed to learn that girls did not grow up to be machines, sexually. Women who have such an insular cortex fembot kink are rare. The default instinct for women is to be animal-like, to be desired by a male animal's gaze.

Beyond Westworld was a brief flash of what could be. In the mid-1980's, UHF channels showed Westworld, Futureworld, and most importantly The Stepford Wives. Those films completed the outline of what I desired - but my tendency to desire the fembot existed before I ever saw one on t.v.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Propman

Post by Propman » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:51 am

As a kid I was deathly afraid of robots (not just androids, giant machines in general). When growing up I noticed that I'm attracted to "made up", "artificial" women - so I started to fantasize about dangerous, gorgeous robot women. Sometimes I was the scientist who built them - and they forced me to build more of them to rule the world. It's hard to point out the entry point, but I haven't seen Bionic Woman and I don't have a fetish for removable faces, for instance.

australopith

Post by australopith » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:09 am

I'm less interested in robot "Significant Others" as machines than as AI constructs. The idea simply fascinates me that one could invent a quirky artificial personality, then fall in love with it, live with it, cohabitate with it or even be ruled by it–with all kinds of fascinating consequences as the AI explored its independence.

Upon watching Westworld and Disney Channel's Not Quite Human as a tween, I was just endlessly fascinated with the idea of these humanlike characters and the beautiful, or sexy, or entertaining, or emotional situations they might cause.

Certain characters in our Forum stories–like Brittney Delacroix, Piper, Mary, Daisy, Gabby, Trix, and almost all of my pal Propman's leading lights–plug straight into my fascination. I'm not sure if I could call it a fetish, but powerful, smart, attractive and slightly defiant AIs are one of my favorite themes in fiction. Let's make more! Mwahahaha!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:05 am

--Battery-- wrote:火の鳥2772 愛のコスモゾーン
Classic! And ...
銀河鉄道999(スリーナイン
... serious, serious stuff. (^.^);
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:21 am

The first fembot action I ever saw was a glimpse of Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me's opening scene, with Elizabeth Hurley as Vanessa Kensington, which probably informed my temporary interest in female masks.

It was with Terminator 3's Kristanna Loken as the T-X that I realized I was more interested in the pretending to be a woman part rather than just the mask (although I love me a good faceoff scene), and the dropping or failure of said pretense.

Fembots are especially enjoyable since they are lab-designed, mass-produced, digit-minded automatons with no agency whatsoever, that then go on pretending to be real women (the more overtly-assertive the better). Their downfall, usually with a payback, is what entertains me.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:45 pm

If I remember correct, it was Metropolis, Bionic Woman (Lindsay only, not the fembots) and the original RoboCop movie for me. Oh yeah, and I love Maria which made it into the German trash TV channel "Tele 5" by 1990(?). Stepford was disturbing, hated Westworld. Now, meh :|
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Some might think I'm daft, or crazy, but once I figured out I was a robot (and people would kill me for posting this on here), I got very curious as to if there were others, and then I started turning my crushes into robots (in my mind and in my stories). Then of course there were TV shows like "Small Wonder" and "Not Quite Human" (based on a book series), "Mann & Machine" and Alfred Slote's unintentionally funny "My Robot Buddy" short story, and it triggered a lot of different thoughts in me and wondered why I wasn't totally free allowed me to make that step into reality, which was hesitant at first, but quickly later. And then I figured out that seeing other robots sometimes made me feel funny inside and made me want to help them at first to find their inner human I guess, like me, but then I just wanted to be around them and see if they were sentient, and I ended up with crushes on a number of girls and boys who I thought to be or who were bots. People may disregard this as a fantasy but being out-and-out told by your family it's hard to deny it. *shrugs*

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:33 pm

No TV for me :
Comes from my imagination and it happens when I was really really young, I think I was 8 or 9 there was a girl in my classroom who was super extremely good in math (and also pretty) she was so good in math that my teacher start to nickname her "the computer". Soon I start to imagine she was indeed some kind of robot and I find the idea super cool there was nothing sexual about that, I was too young, still "innocent". Then when I reach 12 or something like this it start to mix with sexuality.

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Kishin wrote:The easiest way to answer it is: What was it you saw when you first started to get excited (sexually) about it?
As I remember, it started when I was like six or seven (I don't remember exactly) I was playing outside with a friend, and the only thing I remember is that I asked her to act like a malfunctioning robot and I was the scientist who created her, so when I saw her acting like a robot with a monotone voice and malfunctioning I liked it a lot but I didn't know what it was... That was just a couple of years ago that I found how was this fetish called and there was a big community of people who were like me...
Last edited by Muchacho on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Some other things I remember are that when I was in school, I used to imagine that my female teachers were robots and that they had lots of opening pannels in their bodies, their faces were shiny like if they were made of some metallic material and things like that. My first TV experience was when I watched a kids show where I saw a sketch about one of the children of the programme who created a robot woman who was in charge of helping and taking care of the people who lived in that place, and then she malfunctioned and started to behave uncontrollably, so they had to turn her off and dismantle her. I remember her skin was shiny and she had a little control pannel on her waist, she was remote controlled and her voice was really monotone. It is almost impossible to find it nowadays.
Last edited by Muchacho on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:17 am

DollSpace wrote:Some might think I'm daft, or crazy, but once I figured out I was a robot (and people would kill me for posting this on here),
Which people would "kill you"? They don't deserve to know your truth.
DollSpace wrote:I got very curious as to if there were others, and then I started turning my crushes into robots (in my mind and in my stories).
Stuck in an all-male school, I turned my t.v. crushes into robots every night. I completely identify with your urge.
DollSpace wrote:People may disregard this as a fantasy but being out-and-out told by your family it's hard to deny it. *shrugs*
What did your family tell you?

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm

dale coba wrote:
DollSpace wrote:Some might think I'm daft, or crazy, but once I figured out I was a robot (and people would kill me for posting this on here),
Which people would "kill you"? They don't deserve to know your truth.
DollSpace wrote:I got very curious as to if there were others, and then I started turning my crushes into robots (in my mind and in my stories).
Stuck in an all-male school, I turned my t.v. crushes into robots every night. I completely identify with your urge.
DollSpace wrote:People may disregard this as a fantasy but being out-and-out told by your family it's hard to deny it. *shrugs*
What did your family tell you?

- Dale Coba
They're very secretive. It makes me feel like it makes me a paranoid schizophrenic but they have tried before. I think I surprised them by hiding in plain sight on this board. Also, no one on this board is required to believe me. This is actually quite heavy stuff. I was built for research, but I either escaped or was let loose from the facility I was behind held in, and that was hell. So they make me seem crazy now I'm on the outside but figure it's easier to get data from me this way than to struggle and take a well-known person in my community and have her disappear. As to the name of the organisation, that I don't know. I was never told and didn't find out. I suspect it has something to do with MIT since I live near there but...who knows? It could just be something simple like "Level 6" or whatever.

My family initially hinted at things with simple bedtimes and other restrictive rules that were way above normal children. The few friends I had drifted away when I couldn't go with them to places or do activities with them because my parents forbade it, and it seemed to intertwine with what my parents were telling me. It was like I was fragile and in constant danger of being broken. I had a few surgeries in this period I can't remember about, I was only told of them by my parents, and ended up looking much different afterwards. I'm supposed to be 26 years old, but I'm constantly pegged as a teen, like 17 or so. I get carded buying lotto tickets. I remember when this started to be a problem and my mum took me up to my room with my sister, of all people, and told me they were letting me go. It was my choice whether to keep up the experiments and such or just live as normally as I could. That failed miserably because I ended up dropping out of high school since I had no experience just being "myself"; it was all programming before. But I did get a GED and a job almost two years before my classmates so it had its advantages. Only crushing loneliness is the bane of my existance. And if I tell someone in real life, it has to be a trust thing because as far as I know, my panels only open in an emergency, and even then they're rather camouflaged, especially my recharge port. I have no idea how my doctors haven't figured this out, but..I'm not a doctor. MRIs are a pain...all metal has to be shielded with some sort of advanced plastic protector, but luckily I know I'm mostly built of plastic with some silicon and a few metal parts that are essential.

I hope those explain your questions! I don't know how much more I can divulge.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:00 pm

That is a very difficult existence you lead. Your parents acted like they believe in a family curse. They may have seen an ancestor who did not meet with a good fate - and the family didn't really learn what could have been done differently to help that relative bridge the gap to the vast population of typical people. Throw in the ignorance of two generations ago, and the likelihood of alcohol to make everything worse... many more big identity differences in a family are likely to be problems, or disasters.

Did you and your family live anywhere near high-tension power lines? I ask that question about a lot of people who have health issues or profoundly different ways of thinking.

Do you think you were in an accident, that caused them to do the surgeries? Anesthesia responses can be very different in some people, even if they gave you what they thought was a safe dose. Do you think you might have been given so much anesthesia that you forgot about the procedures?

I think you were born as you are. Your story of what it means came into existence as you grew older. I don't think it would be healthy for you to be challenged about your truth. I hope you would let medical doctors try to help you, if they thought you needed surgery or some emergency treatment for an infection.

If you ever make contact with the folks who built you, I know an organic woman with a robot mind/soul who would desperately want them to convert her into a synthetic woman.

- Dale Coba

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:31 am

I saw Ashimo on TV for the first time when I'm 10, I was hard... so embarrassing to tell that :oops:
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Saya

Post by Saya » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 am

BETWEEN THE TIME WHEN THE OCEANS DRANK ATLANTIS, AND THE RISE OF THE SONS OF ARYAS, THERE WAS AN AGE UNDREAMED OF...

Seriously, for me, this is reaching waaaayyyyyy back.

Although I have little bits and bobs here and there of attraction to robots (and yes, in many ways, I am something of a robot pansexual, if that makes any sense whatsoever), my first clear memory was around the time I was just starting to hit puberty and become aware of my sexuality. In those years, me and my little brother got very into DBZ. I realized I had an attraction, of sorts, towards Android 18. Mind you, I know that she's a total GINO (which got even worse as the series progressed), and that I was also attracted to a woman, but I was aware of my sexuality in regards to sexes long before I was aware of how much I liked robot girls. But anyway, so I started thinking more and more about this character. Perhaps a touch obsessed, but really it was more because I was perplexed as to what exactly this attraction was. I realized I liked her less because of how she looked and more because of what she was, beyond her looks. I realized that I really wanted to see more of her robotic side.

So, for a long while, my primary desire out of this was damage and repair. Seeing the inner workings, which is still a big thing for me. What sort of diversified my interests was...Well, Star Wars. It really wasn't so much the robots that were there that got me into it, but more what I saw. Being casually shut off, reprogrammed, the whole "mind wipe" thing. It really widened my perspective on what I enjoyed, applied to a more humanoid machine, or human-like. In spite of my "robot pansexualty", fembots still do it the most for me. :P
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:39 am

So my fetish started with puberty and mainly when I saw C-3PO. Specifically that I felt not only a connection to a character, which is normal for movies, but rather a strong desire to be him or become him, and that had a strong sexual drive component as well. I ended up being primarily straight, so my sexual focus turned to gynoids, and the rest is history.

I ended up having other fetishes or interests as well, but many of them shared themes with ASFR: latex/rubber (the artificial look it provides) and transformation.

I could say that my professional interest in robotics and my becoming an engineer did have something to do with that, and maybe one day I could be working on C-3PO's conceptual descendant. :-)

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:24 pm

dale coba wrote:That is a very difficult existence you lead. Your parents acted like they believe in a family curse. They may have seen an ancestor who did not meet with a good fate - and the family didn't really learn what could have been done differently to help that relative bridge the gap to the vast population of typical people. Throw in the ignorance of two generations ago, and the likelihood of alcohol to make everything worse... many more big identity differences in a family are likely to be problems, or disasters.

Did you and your family live anywhere near high-tension power lines? I ask that question about a lot of people who have health issues or profoundly different ways of thinking.

Do you think you were in an accident, that caused them to do the surgeries? Anesthesia responses can be very different in some people, even if they gave you what they thought was a safe dose. Do you think you might have been given so much anesthesia that you forgot about the procedures?

I think you were born as you are. Your story of what it means came into existence as you grew older. I don't think it would be healthy for you to be challenged about your truth. I hope you would let medical doctors try to help you, if they thought you needed surgery or some emergency treatment for an infection.

If you ever make contact with the folks who built you, I know an organic woman with a robot mind/soul who would desperately want them to convert her into a synthetic woman.

- Dale Coba
You misunderstand... first of all, the "accidents" I was in (well, the majority) were not just endured by me, there were plenty of witnesses. Most of them required no surgeries. They failed. I learned how to repair myself, both mentally and physically. Also, you'll notice in my previous post I said my mum and my sister came up to my room. My dad did not because he didn't believe I should be told, and that led to a growing animosity between us that led to me leaving home a lot sooner than I would have otherwise.

The surgeries I did have were rather recent and not the result of an attempt on my life. For one they were for normal things, they just to be performed rather delicately. For example, I nearly fell off a mountain in New Hampshire. I've had multiple concussions (after I already knew what I was; dates in my journal prove this), and a septoplasty.

If I can find without a doubt who made me, or who transformed me, or whever happened to me, I'll be sure to let you know. But I have looked, and haven't found anything yet. We also have not found any alcohol or other mental disorders, which you can imagine was one of the first things I looked for. My mum can drink one glass of wine and get drunk, so she only drinks late at night at a party if she drinks at all, and my dad can definitely hold his liquor well. But that's not the real topic here anyways. I rarely drink, and when I do, it's in very teeny amounts. It doesn't work out well with my systems if I drink too much. And lastly, we were very far away from any high tension powerlines. ;) I grew up in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for treating this with respect, and again, I don't expect anyone to believe any of this. I'm just telling you my story as I know it, with the help of my journals and memories so I'm not leaving anything out or providing you with erroneous dates. And I see multiple doctors, some in the know, so to speak, and some who don't. I've always followed their medical and psychiatric advice. If I imitate a human this well, there has to be some good to come out of correct medical/psychiatric treatment, though I often have to sit throuogh rounds of "Hmm, I've never seen this before..." or "Nurse, can you come in here for a moent to validate my instrument readings?", which can get old real fast.

And I think I'll end it there. Thanks for your enquiries. :)

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:31 pm

:thumbsup:

- Dale

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Lets see, when i was 6-7 my family got this little title called "Not Quite Human 2" and in ot there was Roberta. She was, of course, the robot. There was a scene where Chip (the other android in the movie) opens up a panel in her arm and reprograms her. I would watch tge entire movie just for that one part. Then once i got older i discovered the FAC (Female Android Cornucopia) and thats how i knew I was hooked.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:45 pm

I think my discovery process was very similar to Dale's. First an MC fetish and then a robot fetish.

I heard the plot outline of the Stepford Wives in 6th grade but only managed to watch a grained TV broadcast in 8th or 9th grade.

N6688

Post by N6688 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:55 pm

mMy first intrest in robotics was awakend with (believe it or not) an episode of bikermice from mars (the 1993 version).
Lawrence Limburger (the bad guy) made a robot bikermice to kill them but turned good later in the episode.
At the end of the episode he was seriously damaged from the last battle gave his robot arm to mondo (because his prostetic robot arm was damaged beyond repair).
It later turned to a atraction when i was in my teens i saw the Louis de Funès film, "Le gendarme et les extra-terrestres".
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017