This fetish origins...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: This fetish origins...

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Murotsu wrote:I'm not sensitive. If anything, I'm insensitive. I rarely feel true emotion,
Hmm, yes. That's a side effect of being overly sensitive for me. Emotion leads to emotion-overload, so I dismiss it all the time.
As the "get off my lawn" type, you should run. Run fast and don't look back.
I think you entirely missed the point. Anyone who's an excellent shot and have military and civilian awards to prove it wouldn't mess around on other people's lawns. Saw the movie? If not, do it. It's great.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Windblade
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: This fetish origins...

Post by Windblade » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:04 am

As for me, I think it all started when I saw a videoclip for Bjork - All Is Full of Love. I can't remember the exact date, but I think it was either in the end of May 2002, or in the beginning of June 2002. So, I saw robots in this videoclip...and something "clicked" inside of me.

A few days later, I saw another interesting music video about androids (two manbots): Alpinestars & Brian Molko - Carbon Kid. After watching these videos I decided to add some android characters (both fembots and manbots) to my sci-fi stories. These stories were naive and silly, of course, but it was a good practice for my writing skills.

In September 2006 I saw one particular scene from Quake 4 - yes, I'm talking about stroggification scene (the protagonist is being transformed into a cyborg). This scene is VERY brutal, bloody and extreme. But I became interested in transformations (cyborgization and robotization) because of this scene.

In the middle of April 2007 one of my friends (she liked Quake 2 and Quake 4 too) wrote a small fanfic for me - a fanfic about one of my female OCs being stroggified. It's very difficult to describe my feelings and thoughts about this fanfiction... Well, I liked it A LOT. So I think this little gift from my friend "cemented" my interest in transformations. 1,5 years later I wrote a Quake 4 fanfiction inspired by aforementioned fanfic (and readers liked it). And some years later I decided to write a "proper" story about transformation (maybe I'll post it here).

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language :)