Fembot Central: Whatever Happened To.....

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Fembot Central: Whatever Happened To.....

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:30 pm

In this thread, with a title borrowed from a segment on VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show", I ask whatever happened to certain members of the forum community. Today, we ask the titular question in regards to WilloWisp and Keizo.

WilloWisp: The Man Behind "Virus Alert"
.....okay, seriously, I was going to do a whole talk show thing, but I haven't the tongue for it. -_- So, I'll just be frank (which is NOT my first name): Where the hell did WilloWisp get off to?! I've been waiting for the next Virus Alert story for what feels like a year or so now!

Keizo: the guy who straightens out the Love Doll thread in Commercial Updates
Once the forum re-emerged from Limbo, I PM'd Keizo with updated info regarding dead links and such (any mods who want the list of dead links, I can send it ASAP once this is up). Haven't heard back, and the thread hasn't been updated.

Join us next time, when we ask if Baron is on another world tour.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

--NightBattery--

Re: Fembot Central: Whatever Happened To.....

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:47 pm

ha ha, this is great.
Keizo is dead though.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:49 pm

--Battery-- wrote:ha ha, this is great.
Keizo is dead though.
.....wait, WHAT?!

Dead, as in no longer among the living?! :shock:

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:51 pm

he did said last time i talked with him :D

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:52 pm

--Battery-- wrote:he did said last time i talked with him :D
.....dude, don't DO that! You made me think he was actually dead!

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Robotman wrote:Keizo is alive and well. Real life gets in the way for some of us.
Good to hear.

Still wondering where Willowisp went to....

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:58 am

"The time has come," the Willo said, "To talk of many things. Of leisure time and daily grind, and jotting down my dreams."

I take you back to days of yore, to the heady, halcyon days of 2012. My life was going badly. I was extraordinarily depressed, and was on the verge of giving up. I wouldn't say suicidal, really. More of a Bartleby the Scrivener form of becoming almost completely inert. I had suffered from varying levels of depression off and on for most of my adult life, but it was getting much more severe than ever before. I knew I had no rational reason to be sad, the sorrow gripped me like never before. It was affecting my job, my hobbies, and even my family. At the urging of my loved ones, I finally sought treatment. In early autumn that year, it was discovered that what I had going on was not merely psychological, but was actually a hereditary neurochemical imbalance - one which my parents and extended family had neglected to inform me of. Having identified the biggest contributing factor, I was finally able to take some action - and it utterly transformed my life.

Virus Alert started not long after that. The quality of my life improved by leaps and bounds, as did the quality of my writing.

At the same time, though, the quality of my work also improved by similar leaps and bounds, and garnered me an improbable amount of positive attention from my employer and our clients. When I started Virus Alert, I was just above an entry-level position in a small, relatively unknown company. Less than a year later, the company had grown dramatically, we had won awards in our industry, and became a leading name in our business - and the owners directly attributed much of this to me personally. It was kind of embarrassing, actually.

I shot up through the ranks. As I did so, my duties increased, and the downtime I had previously filled with writing quickly vanished. Now I find myself in a position of authority, with virtually no time to actually do most of the things I enjoy, including writing. I have a demanding job, some unique family obligations, and absolutely zero time to myself - something which my brain, in its extremely finite wisdom, deigned to require in order for the creative flow to occur.

Put simply, the Willowisp who started Virus Alert was able to do so because he had a lot of time to toil in obscurity. Today's Willowisp is almost constantly in the company of others, in situations which aren't exactly conducive to writing an erotic sci-fi epic. Understand that I don't consider myself too important to continue, or that I consider the story to be beneath me. If that were the case, I probably wouldn't login here almost every day (except for the recent Dark Times), and I certainly wouldn't feel any need to offer an explanation.

Where does that put the future of Virus Alert? Fuck, I wish I knew. I haven't had a vacation in ages. Maybe I'll be able to take one soon. I've already mapped out the phase one story arc in detail, and even have most of 6.50 - Long Lost already drafted (some of it even proofed). I'm not done with Virus Alert, but I don't have any idea when or how I'll be able to return to it.

And that's the most I've written about it in the past eight months. :cry:

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Damn. I was expecting one or two sentences, and you gave me a full-blown half hour special!

Lack of time to write---I can definitely relate. Not for the same reasons as you, but still....anyway, I hope you can find more time to write and post without neglecting your work, or anything of that sort. I'm just glad to hear you're still among the living (as is Keizo).

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 pm

I'll be honest: Most of that response is something I'd been working on for a while. "Sooner or later, someone's going to ask... better have something prepared when the time comes."

General

Post by General » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Hey as much as I miss the story I'm really glad that your life took a massive upward turn. Congratulations and don't worry about writing. It's just nice to have you pop in now and then when you can.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 pm

me too!
Just be careful with your family size, or you'll become something close to a robot!

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:06 am

General wrote:Hey as much as I miss the story I'm really glad that your life took a massive upward turn. Congratulations and don't worry about writing. It's just nice to have you pop in now and then when you can.
Seconded! or Thirded! Or whatever number. :) It's good to hear that, even though we miss someone from the board, at least it's for good reasons and that they're at a happy place in their lives. That makes me glad, definitely, and gives inspiration to others who are still sort of mired in their own problems. Thanks for being so candid and sharing! :)