The Miley Cyrus Robot

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
blond111

The Miley Cyrus Robot

Post by blond111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:08 pm

There is a new issue of Paper Magazine out with pictures of Miley Cyrus. Two are most interesting. In one she is blank, stiff, and robotically posed. The second she is eye rolled where her eyes are whiteout. I find this amazing. It shows that anyone with enough money can take someone like Miley and turn her from good Disney girl into their own personal mindless robot. We will never know what her programing was or how much she has been used as a sex robot but its pretty blatantthat she is now a sex robot for the highest bidder. Look it up on google Miley Cyrus Paper Magazine. Thoughts?

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: The Miley Cyrus Robot

Post by Spaz » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:19 pm

I'm going to be honest. Several of those pictures were a little disturbing.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

blond111

Post by blond111 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:28 pm

I know we manip and talk about robots either in a factory or human to robot transformation and that can be disturbing to someone who doesn't understand our fetish, but I thought it interesting that she is more than likely becoming a robot.

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Hannah Banana!

I thought she wanted to peel off her Disney princess stink, so what could be more effective than playing in the mud with pigs?
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!