Matt McMullen(RealDoll CEO) was on Reddit today...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Matt McMullen(RealDoll CEO) was on Reddit today...

Post by dale coba » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 pm

This is the 21st century. Corporations are big. Apple took the music player, the phone, and the pad - now they want the watch. Google thinks they've got the driver-less car. Facebook wants VR. The question for me is: what giant company wants the fembot? Google? Facebook? Amazon?

It is famously true that the deserving, struggling, original and legitimate inventors have often been quickly lapped by a larger corporation after the initial introduction of the product, more able to market the product, or scale up production, or weather economic turmoil.

I don't think that RealDoll is a large enough corporation to defend the fembot against any of the much-bigger tech corporations. That's my instinct about the factors outside of all of RealDoll's hard work and virtue. MegaMega-Corp will swoop in, and suddenly

All YOUR MILKSHAKE FEMBOTZ R BELONG TO US. - yoink!

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:36 pm

The ad campaign writes itself!

"How's an honest-to-goodness woman supposed to compete?"

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]