Home life?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
squonkpuss
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Home life?

Post by squonkpuss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 am

Hello, I'm interested in hearing (in a non-specific way) about people's actual home lives. Yes I know we are all using aliases here, but I am curious as to whether everyone in this room is cis-male and/or trans-female. I theorize that there are no cis-females here.

In my case, I am cis-male and relatively happily married. I also have a girl on the side that enjoys the robot fantasy, and we roleplay it now and then. She even bought a costume and got into the voice for my benefit.

In my case, I have found that a certain kind of pro-sexual, submissive woman can really get into the fantasy, depending on how you describe it to her. With all the talk of 50 Shades of Grey in the news, I find a lot of women are really turned on by giving up control of their own sexuality, which I believe is central to the robot fantasy.

In general, though, I don't blurt it out on the first date. :)
Last edited by squonkpuss on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Home life?

Post by dale coba » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:51 am

I'll chime in as cis-male, but we and trans-males are not alone here. Who knows the census? We all have our guesses. I might guess one XX out of ten FC members - but lurkers?

As for myself, I am perpetually single - a shut-in as a consequence of disability, ineligible for a relationship. If it weren't for this fun, I'd have no fun at all.

Your insight about 50 shades of grey is certainly valid. The transition from reading about and enjoying the idea of that sort of submission, to playing as a fembot can be a very natural one.

I am a mess as a writer, but in the plotting I think I have learned a great deal. By analyzing the dynamics of vampire power relationships, we can see how a fembot and her creator, or a converted woman and her new master, are similar to the vampire dynamic, but superior. Most frequently, the vampire takes women in his lust and hunger, but destroys his victims, or degrades them into undead things less than himself. My Stepford uses nanobots. Like in a wax casting of a bronze, the template must be consumed to create and replace herself. We treasure the objects created, and the memory of each particular women's experience while being constructed from scratch, or brainwashed and converted.

In contrast, once automated the fembot has been elevated into a superior creation, by the addition of her synthetic characteristics, the removal of her organic vulnerabilities, and crucially the inclusion of false vulnerabilities which give her owner her every opportunity to feel needed. A powerfully self-sufficient fembot is not an ideal goal. Intentional, fake malfunctions are a most enjoyable means to demonstrate that, without her owner, an unsupervised fembot is in some ways a fragile device that can get into such a load of trouble.

I hope at least for our benefit someone will crack the translation from 50 shades to fembot stories and perhaps custom videos. Along with HBO's upcoming Westworld series, 50 shades presents a great opportunity to demonstrate to the uninitiated just how creative and paradoxically empowering fembot play can be.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by jolshefsky » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:23 pm

Probably the most "out" member here, I use my real name. Anyway, cis-male, hetero, in an exclusive monogamous relationship for a little over 2 years now. She has done a bit of robot roleplaying for me, but isn't too into it, so I don't push it. I haven't wanted to seek anybody else as I'm content with mental fantasy. I haven't ever had a real-world encounter work, since I have observed a distinct disconnect between what I desire in fantasy and how that would happen in reality (e.g. pretending to have sex with a half-disassembled plastic woman is erotic, but I would find it kind of weird and unpleasant in reality given real-world technology.)
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Well, I'm female now, but haven't always been. Most of the longer term members here know that already.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Cis-male as well. I'm in the minority, with a few others on here that have no desire for actual robots either now or in the future. My attraction is purely to real women acting out the fantasy whether that be through phone sex, buying videos produced for us or in my real life relationships.

I'm a bit older I imagine than most but not as old as some here so I don't get around as much as I used to. I've introduced this fantasy to every woman I've dated longer than a few weeks and have had an overwhelmingly positive response. I had one long term girlfriend in my early twenties who initially thought the idea was silly but her curiosity got the better of her eventually and she seemed to enjoy it immensely. Other than that it has always been a very easy topic to broach and introduce into our sex lives. And to think at one point in my life I was embarrassed about this topic.

I tend to date women who are submissive by nature anyway and I think you guys are right, it's a natural extension of that. Giving up control to someone who wants to take makes them feel good from the start. I don't think the particular role of a female android really matters all that much to them, it's the surrender and safety found in the arms of someone who ultimately has their best interests at heart that is the turn on.

That being said, there have been varying degrees of success in the way the role gets played out. Some have been pretty damn bad at playing the part (from my perspective) but I will always be appreciative of someone willing to give effort. I have also had some who were better than I could have hoped for and I still miss them occasionally. I really owe a big debt of gratitude to this board and others like it that are long gone (FAC and Robotdoll's early pages) for making me feel confident enough to know that I wan't the only one who had these feelings.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

I can only share a story how things can go terribly wrong.

After combing through my distinct manga and figurines collection, my ex-wife even made herself a Yuzuki and a Sumomo cosplay, I think because she had the impression that would turn me on. Nope, nothing, they are both too sweet to consider sex with them. Would not even try to hug them. That's my main defect, I think. :|

Plus, it didn't match her dominant personality. If she'd made herself an Arcee cosplay, that would had turned me on. :devil:

EDIT: it was mostly like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMcDR57NTGg
Last edited by darkbutflashy on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:20 pm

OOh, this feels like a slumber party where everybody share info about their crushes!.
ha-
Personally i wouldn't mind date a trans, a very cute one, but peer pressure would never, ever allow me to do it in a public way or get to anywhere.
(what. Everybody was saying shocking things).
It is good to see the former fan fiction of twilight has brought at least a part of the female demographic to see deviant games with eyes of curiosity, normal girls that think their feminity is already a virtue of its own and never express burning passion for anything and are accustomed for things to be done for them are extremely boring and burdensome.
Because of that I am more into nerdy girls; that can do complex math in their minds, are extremely energetic and/ or are scientists/doctors or have an impressive set of skills, when they are like that and also possess firm flesh or toned bodies I feel a rush of adrenaline that make me feel as If I had snakes for guts.
I cannot help compare nerdy sexy girls with computers. and feel is not blood and fibers what is inside them, but electricity and hydraulics.
I find exciting imagining the malfunction and unceremonial disposal of those skillful women that have dared to dump me because i wasn't alpha enough for them, and for some masochist reason i also find excitement in thinking of those i loved and lost as used by many as mere toys or having their brains modified, perhaps as a way for giving a justification for them leaving me.
Right now there is no one with me and i dream of a girl that allows me to explore her fully, in my fantasy I cannot help to see that exploration process as the assembling and disassembling of a technological wonder.
But don’t feel bad about me, I have dumped some girls too and I’m still on my prime.
he heh.

Regards.

P/S: i have a bunch of dogs and the cat lives inside..

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:05 pm

Been married 16 years now, to a beautiful Brazilien woman...

Sex life never mixed with fantasies... because Braziliens are amazing in the bed.

This is how they are in bed.... See vid (sorry for the horrible funk music..)

All the women know how to move like this... It's natural for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uha7vxlN0ek

and this is more the normal way of life there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzCaQOq6moM

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:16 am

But they can't play soccer over there. :twisted:

TheRealMaestro

Post by TheRealMaestro » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:51 pm

[This post has been deleted.]
Last edited by TheRealMaestro on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:42 pm

squonkpuss wrote:Hello, I'm interested in hearing (in a non-specific way) about people's actual home lives. Yes I know we are all using aliases here, but I am curious as to whether everyone in this room is cis-male and/or trans-female. I theorize that there are no cis-females here.

In my case, I am cis-male and relatively happily married. I also have a girl on the side that enjoys the robot fantasy, and we roleplay it now and then. She even bought a costume and got into the voice for my benefit.

In my case, I have found that a certain kind of pro-sexual, submissive woman can really get into the fantasy, depending on how you describe it to her. With all the talk of 50 Shades of Grey in the news, I find a lot of women are really turned on by giving up control of their own sexuality, which I believe is central to the robot fantasy.

In general, though, I don't blurt it out on the first date. :)
You forgot one. I'm not a transgender female or a male. I am a naturally born or built (jury's still out on that one) female. I believe the one time I put my picture up, it earned me a stalker for four years. Now, I'm 26 (says so on my ID), so that pervert was harassing a teen for the better part of four years before we finally got him to leave me alone. That being said, I sent a picture to Robotman and others to verify I was who I was, and I have many other friends from this board I've actually *met* in person who will verify it further.

It's good to be back on the board, but I mostly just lurk, so...umm..*lurks*.....

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:47 pm

It goes the other way around, too: we had/have some board members who disclosed their identifies via links to their yahoo/facebook/whatever accounts.
I always think those accounts are created by identity thieves to bully the person they're playing here.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Yeah, I've actually made it a point to keep my two lives separate. The only people who know both sides of me are people I met through the lifestyle (bdsm and whatnot), and my wife.

Having said, that, I'm a cis-male, married for a couple years. I generally describe myself as straight in real life, but bi online. My wife knows about most of my exploits, and has indulged my other fantasies a bit. But I've always kept ASFR something that I've never really acted upon in real life. That may change in the future, but meh, we'll see.

-Xerxes

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:
He he heh.

There is also a chance that people that are too friendly between themselves actually be the same person with two accounts.

Ever thought about that?

I been always paranoid about it.

but that's very stupid. would be so time consuming, it would be to hard to play two or more personalities, so disregard that idea.

Regards.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:50 am

--Battery-- wrote:
darkbutflashy wrote:
He he heh.

There is also a chance that people that are too friendly between themselves actually be the same person with two accounts.

Ever thought about that?

I been always paranoid about it.

but that's very stupid. would be so time consuming, it would be to hard to play two or more personalities, so disregard that idea.

Regards.
I'm not always very happy with myself...who would wanna be me? Plus, I'm almost never on. I get your point, though. It just goes to show I suppose in the real world at this time you can never truly tell. But there are people from this community (or have been from this community) from California to New England to Minnesota to Maryland who have actually met me in person, and there are a few people who have talked to me through Skype, and I think that's the closest you can get to a visual. And with that being said, I'm not going to comment further on the topic because I don't need anyone to believe me one way or the other. :)

Cheers to you, too!

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:38 am

Cis-het white male, although I'd define myself as aromantic (not as in I'm tasteful).

My interest is in fembots as built objects that pretend to be real women, only to fail spectacularly while doing so. Although I understand the appeal as a fantasy, I'm definitely not a fan of the conversion narrative and the whole control aspect that often follows.

Oh, and 50 Shades is abusive, badly-written schlock, and in no way a faithful or even titillating depiction of BDSM.

RoxxyRobofox

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:56 am

I am a cis-dude. I like ladies a lot and think fembots are awesome and I'm currently dating a cis-male that likes ladies and thinks fembots are awesome. So I guess I'm kinda bi.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:48 am

--Battery-- wrote:There is also a chance that people that are too friendly between themselves actually be the same person with two accounts.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:13 am

FaceoffFembot wrote:Oh, and 50 Shades is abusive, badly-written schlock, and in no way a faithful or even titillating depiction of BDSM.
Who had expected the latter? It's BDSM for the Twilight audience, that means 30ies women who want to feel sexually attractive again by attaching fetishist labels on themselves. Same as with tattoos, piercings and so on. But it's all superficial, body modification as saying "Hey, I'm spoiled, doesn't it turn you on?" If a real fetishist would ever try to hit on such a woman, I'm sure she would freak out. Or he does. :mrgreen:

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:35 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:
FaceoffFembot wrote:Oh, and 50 Shades is abusive, badly-written schlock, and in no way a faithful or even titillating depiction of BDSM.
Who had expected the latter? It's BDSM for the Twilight audience, that means 30ies women who want to feel sexually attractive again by attaching fetishist labels on themselves. Same as with tattoos, piercings and so on. But it's all superficial, body modification as saying "Hey, I'm spoiled, doesn't it turn you on?" If a real fetishist would ever try to hit on such a woman, I'm sure she would freak out. Or he does. :mrgreen:
Yeah, but there's quite a gap between swearing and leather in bed and what amounts to a hostage situation.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Vampires, gotta kill'em with fire.

Saya

Post by Saya » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:48 pm

cis-female! And taking care of elderly parents and renovating a house, between college and writing.

And, yeesh. Did you know that 50 Shades started out as a Twilight fan fiction? It explains a lot.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Saya wrote: Did you know that 50 Shades started out as a Twilight fan fiction? It explains a lot.

No, I didn't, but yes, that would explain quite a bit.

Miss Pris
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Miss Pris » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 pm

I was born female, XX, and continue to be happy with that designation. I'm not involved in any robot play or fantasy/fetish, as my interest is in the "real" thing and images thereof. I imagine it will be a while before my standards in that arena will be met. My only experience with the Twilight/50 Shades of Grey BS is the Rifftraks version of the first Twilight movie. I sincerely hope the Rifftrak for 50 shades is just as funny...