Home life?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Home life?

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Vampires, gotta kill'em with fire.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:48 pm

cis-female! And taking care of elderly parents and renovating a house, between college and writing.

And, yeesh. Did you know that 50 Shades started out as a Twilight fan fiction? It explains a lot.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

xerxes31415
Identification: Android

Post by xerxes31415 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Saya wrote: Did you know that 50 Shades started out as a Twilight fan fiction? It explains a lot.

No, I didn't, but yes, that would explain quite a bit.

Miss Pris
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Miss Pris » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 pm

I was born female, XX, and continue to be happy with that designation. I'm not involved in any robot play or fantasy/fetish, as my interest is in the "real" thing and images thereof. I imagine it will be a while before my standards in that arena will be met. My only experience with the Twilight/50 Shades of Grey BS is the Rifftraks version of the first Twilight movie. I sincerely hope the Rifftrak for 50 shades is just as funny...