Home life?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Home life?

Post by DollSpace » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:42 pm

squonkpuss wrote:Hello, I'm interested in hearing (in a non-specific way) about people's actual home lives. Yes I know we are all using aliases here, but I am curious as to whether everyone in this room is cis-male and/or trans-female. I theorize that there are no cis-females here.

In my case, I am cis-male and relatively happily married. I also have a girl on the side that enjoys the robot fantasy, and we roleplay it now and then. She even bought a costume and got into the voice for my benefit.

In my case, I have found that a certain kind of pro-sexual, submissive woman can really get into the fantasy, depending on how you describe it to her. With all the talk of 50 Shades of Grey in the news, I find a lot of women are really turned on by giving up control of their own sexuality, which I believe is central to the robot fantasy.

In general, though, I don't blurt it out on the first date. :)
You forgot one. I'm not a transgender female or a male. I am a naturally born or built (jury's still out on that one) female. I believe the one time I put my picture up, it earned me a stalker for four years. Now, I'm 26 (says so on my ID), so that pervert was harassing a teen for the better part of four years before we finally got him to leave me alone. That being said, I sent a picture to Robotman and others to verify I was who I was, and I have many other friends from this board I've actually *met* in person who will verify it further.

It's good to be back on the board, but I mostly just lurk, so...umm..*lurks*.....

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:47 pm

It goes the other way around, too: we had/have some board members who disclosed their identifies via links to their yahoo/facebook/whatever accounts.
I always think those accounts are created by identity thieves to bully the person they're playing here.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Yeah, I've actually made it a point to keep my two lives separate. The only people who know both sides of me are people I met through the lifestyle (bdsm and whatnot), and my wife.

Having said, that, I'm a cis-male, married for a couple years. I generally describe myself as straight in real life, but bi online. My wife knows about most of my exploits, and has indulged my other fantasies a bit. But I've always kept ASFR something that I've never really acted upon in real life. That may change in the future, but meh, we'll see.

-Xerxes

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:
He he heh.

There is also a chance that people that are too friendly between themselves actually be the same person with two accounts.

Ever thought about that?

I been always paranoid about it.

but that's very stupid. would be so time consuming, it would be to hard to play two or more personalities, so disregard that idea.

Regards.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:50 am

--Battery-- wrote:
darkbutflashy wrote:
He he heh.

There is also a chance that people that are too friendly between themselves actually be the same person with two accounts.

Ever thought about that?

I been always paranoid about it.

but that's very stupid. would be so time consuming, it would be to hard to play two or more personalities, so disregard that idea.

Regards.
I'm not always very happy with myself...who would wanna be me? Plus, I'm almost never on. I get your point, though. It just goes to show I suppose in the real world at this time you can never truly tell. But there are people from this community (or have been from this community) from California to New England to Minnesota to Maryland who have actually met me in person, and there are a few people who have talked to me through Skype, and I think that's the closest you can get to a visual. And with that being said, I'm not going to comment further on the topic because I don't need anyone to believe me one way or the other. :)

Cheers to you, too!

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:38 am

Cis-het white male, although I'd define myself as aromantic (not as in I'm tasteful).

My interest is in fembots as built objects that pretend to be real women, only to fail spectacularly while doing so. Although I understand the appeal as a fantasy, I'm definitely not a fan of the conversion narrative and the whole control aspect that often follows.

Oh, and 50 Shades is abusive, badly-written schlock, and in no way a faithful or even titillating depiction of BDSM.

RoxxyRobofox

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:56 am

I am a cis-dude. I like ladies a lot and think fembots are awesome and I'm currently dating a cis-male that likes ladies and thinks fembots are awesome. So I guess I'm kinda bi.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:48 am

--Battery-- wrote:There is also a chance that people that are too friendly between themselves actually be the same person with two accounts.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:13 am

FaceoffFembot wrote:Oh, and 50 Shades is abusive, badly-written schlock, and in no way a faithful or even titillating depiction of BDSM.
Who had expected the latter? It's BDSM for the Twilight audience, that means 30ies women who want to feel sexually attractive again by attaching fetishist labels on themselves. Same as with tattoos, piercings and so on. But it's all superficial, body modification as saying "Hey, I'm spoiled, doesn't it turn you on?" If a real fetishist would ever try to hit on such a woman, I'm sure she would freak out. Or he does. :mrgreen:

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:35 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:
FaceoffFembot wrote:Oh, and 50 Shades is abusive, badly-written schlock, and in no way a faithful or even titillating depiction of BDSM.
Who had expected the latter? It's BDSM for the Twilight audience, that means 30ies women who want to feel sexually attractive again by attaching fetishist labels on themselves. Same as with tattoos, piercings and so on. But it's all superficial, body modification as saying "Hey, I'm spoiled, doesn't it turn you on?" If a real fetishist would ever try to hit on such a woman, I'm sure she would freak out. Or he does. :mrgreen:
Yeah, but there's quite a gap between swearing and leather in bed and what amounts to a hostage situation.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Vampires, gotta kill'em with fire.

Saya

Post by Saya » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:48 pm

cis-female! And taking care of elderly parents and renovating a house, between college and writing.

And, yeesh. Did you know that 50 Shades started out as a Twilight fan fiction? It explains a lot.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Saya wrote: Did you know that 50 Shades started out as a Twilight fan fiction? It explains a lot.

No, I didn't, but yes, that would explain quite a bit.

Miss Pris
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Miss Pris » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 pm

I was born female, XX, and continue to be happy with that designation. I'm not involved in any robot play or fantasy/fetish, as my interest is in the "real" thing and images thereof. I imagine it will be a while before my standards in that arena will be met. My only experience with the Twilight/50 Shades of Grey BS is the Rifftraks version of the first Twilight movie. I sincerely hope the Rifftrak for 50 shades is just as funny...