Triangular theory of love

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

What kind of love would you have for a fembot?

Liking/friendship
13%
Infatuated love
16%
Empty love
7%
Romantic love
22%
Companionate love
21%
Fatuous love
5%
Consummate love
15%

Total votes: 85

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Triangular theory of love

Post by 33cl33 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:51 am

Eh, it's not that paradoxical. Not everyone responding is likely to be a writer on here. And the question is about love, not what you want to see in a quick-hit piece of fetish erotica.

Plus, when it comes to media - depiction does not equal prescription. Putting something in a story, movie, game doesn't mean the creator is saying "this should be so" in the real world. Sometimes it's just for effect.

One of my favorite aspects of fembot stories is the reveal, and damage / malfunctions are an easy way to do a reveal that adds conflict tension. So I lean on that in my stuff, and the things I seek out for sexy purposes.

But should super realistic fembots become a thing in the future, malfunctions and damage would be obvious problems. Though I wouldn't be opposed to my sexy robotic companion having some subroutines that mimic minor glitches at certain private moments, in a safe way.

Fantasy vs reality and all that.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Windblade
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Windblade » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:07 am

I think my love for a fembot will be something between companionate love and romantic love, something in between. I will treat my fembot (or manbot :D ) with great love and care, she will be a member of my family (but I'm afraid that other members of my family will treat her like an object, hmmm, they don't like robots, especially my father), not a toy or something like that.

(yeah, I know that it sounds stupid and childish :D )

BebesIsPerfect
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by BebesIsPerfect » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:57 am

In my fantasies, Fatuous Love is probably the closest thing I would crave in a fembot partner. Passionate love and sex with a sexy fembot without having to think about relationships. It's to satisfy my base, primate desires with my brain turned off, and move on. I see sexy lady, lady acts/looks sexy, Va-Va-Voom, things happen, moment over, Va-voom abated. This can't be done with real women, as this is considered callous and rude (not unreasonably, by the by). Consummate Love and True Relationships I reserved for Human companions. I share the opinions put here before by daphne, xodar, and dale coba, while acknowledging Esleeper's question: If the illusion is so advanced, is the distinction between "reality" and "illusion" even relevant? He says no, but I think yes.

Video Games are becoming more realistic, but it is still virtual reality, even with VR headsets. You are not really defeating armies, surviving post-apocalyptic plagues, or fighting an intergalactic rebellion (illusion). You are in your living room, or playroom, or wherever moving your arms around (reality). You sustained no real injuries from your ordeal, while your virtual avatar may have received many. Would you really want to share in your video game character's hardships, especially considering the gritty landscapes and emotional struggles prevalent in many best-sellers (The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption, Atomic Heart, etc.)? I wouldn't and don't. However, you presumably benefit from the ordeal knowing that no one should have to suffer or go through such ordeals. It is a boon to be sure, but you wouldn't want to find out the hard way.

But this is a video games as an example, what about an actual sexual relationship with a fembot? What about kids? Do you even want kids? If so, would your fembot provide that? No*. (*I know, you may conceivably be able to order a robot kid, and with upgrades, it too would grow into a fembot or man-bot, but where does that leave the squishy human?). In my mind, the human cycle of life and death would end right here, which is a horrifying prospect to me if applied to reality. But since we are here in this place, speaking of fantasies, I fantasize about sexy relationships and a sort of quasi-romance with a hot robo-lady. In reality, they deserve utmost respect, and only when respect has been satisfactorily reciprocated by both partners, we may devolve into such carnal fun, having secured the safety of the species for another generation.
:hypnotized: I, for one, welcome the perfect, mechanical Bebe robots as Queens of the World. :hypnotized: