Anyone recognize this text

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Anyone recognize this text

Post by dale coba » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:25 pm

I doubt there are too many books out there which make a reference to the Gynoid Gallery, so in searching for Stepford, I had to take a look when I spotted the familiar phrase. The book as such seems to be a complete mishmash, and I almost wonder if this isn't something that was lifted from one of our member's old documents.

I would've cut-and-paste, but I'd need to use optical character recognition and it's not worth the trouble.

http://books.google.com/books?id=swJmAg ... id&f=false

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Baron

Re: Anyone recognize this text

Post by Baron » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Dale, the bulk of it seems to be a condensed Wikipedia article - try searching "gynoid," and see if I'm right. :wink:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Anyone recognize this text

Post by dale coba » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:49 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_ ... ve_fiction

You are right.

Random chunks of Wikipedia,
That's one weird "book".

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]