Daydreaming: Fembot-themed video game

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Re: Daydreaming: Fembot-themed video game

Postby darkbutflashy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Extyr, I too think that's a great idea. Making it a stats based game puts some automatic into it which blends well with the theme. However, I have an idea to spin this further: don't expose the stats to the player. Instead, it's all hidden under meaningful, robotic text blurbs. So when you sent your bots on missions, they occasionally report what they are doing and you have to keep track of this in your mind. And as more bots you have on missions, the more complicated it gets because they all report in real-time and you have to go for the big picture while your bots are all only focused on simple tasks they can accomplish by their programming. This would be extremely challenging for the very reason people nowadays aren't prepared for rapid, thorough text processing any more. tl;dr.

Another complication can be different bot types and different source material (given they are transformed from women) give different, opaque stats which may change the outcome of a mission.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Postby Extyr » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Well I was thinking more of a turn by turn approach, as by 4X games tradition. Hiding the stats would just be mean to the player, and the goal of a game is to have fun, is it not? As for the bots stats, I was thinking about doing different unit tiers using robotman different models of fembot as a base. Then you would be able to research new technologies to get new functions and better performances. In fact I'd have to design the whole tech tree. Things like different programming packages (social, work, sexual, etc.), waterproofing, night vision, subdermal injector, gas dispenser, perspiration simulation, hair and nail growth, etc. So I have to decide what would be those main stats. Human likeness? Battery life? Processing power? Imagination? Combat power? Enemy detection? Attractiveness? So many things to consider...

I only have a half finished university degree in computer science and I haven't coded anything in 5 years, so I don't even know if this is little more than wishful dreaming...

Postby darkbutflashy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:30 am

Ah, so our idea was not entirely different. And nah, hiding the stats isn't mean when you provide enough infomation to the player she/he can guess the actual stats herself. The reason why I personally don't like to see any stats is because I focus extremly on these numbers then and miss the whole story. It reduces the game to minesweeper, and that gets old after a while.

I only have a half finished university degree in computer science and I haven't coded anything in 5 years, so I don't even know if this is little more than wishful dreaming...

Ah, oh, electrical engineer here. But coded my first game 34 years ago. Second program I did, actually. So, practice! It helps you much more than any degree.

I had the idea to do this in Inform7, like NukuNookee did it with his "Gynoid Conversion" game. It's a descriptive language suited for processing of "natural" language commands and the source code is pretty much readable as plain english, too. One can use it for text adventures and stats-based games too. The compiler outputs to zcode/glulx, so it can be embedded into web sites to play it online.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Postby stelarfox » Tue May 10, 2016 10:12 am

This topic is just for me as i am a video game programmer.
even so, sims work because you have some kind of objective, even if you can do anything. also thats why after some times the play gets boring (for me at least).
and as i also enjoy what robotman says i think that ,if you put the gynoids as you say, will be kind of boring. the actual AI you can make will be dull.
i mean part of the reason i like this is because of the fact they should act almost human without the problems of a human. you can call a gynoid "you are my doll" but a human girl will mostly not want that. meanwhile if you enjoy doing so a gynoid would.
and exactly that will be the problem, if a gynoid always says something like "thank master" will be boring rather soon.

so for that kinds of interaction i will really prefer something more interactive like for example, second life, where you can really rp. and then its a lot more fullfilling. (after all the no goal is still there but with more open posibilities).
came here babe cyborg.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue May 10, 2016 10:38 am

The more I've been "daydreaming" about this idea since I made the original post, the more the whole concept has changed in my mind.

Now I imagine an open-world style game where you can walk into CyberFem Park, get a room, rent fembots, attend lingerie fashion shows, go to the Circuits Bar, and generally interact with guests and staff robots and objects.

But I fully realize that it wouldn't really be a "game" without a challenge, so I think the "game" part would be playing as an android infiltrating CyberFem Park for espionage. It would be a corporate spy mission, with the object to steal trade secrets and even some easily carried hardware, and escape undetected.

And while I'm just daydreaming, CyberFem Park includes a sport bike race track because why the hell not. Take a break from all the fembot stuff and race a few laps.

Postby --Battery-- » Tue May 10, 2016 4:35 pm

i can imagine a fembot of your universe giving a fellatio to the character, then after a bar becomes full and a sassy looking button appears and the player click it, her face is splatted with the imaginary seed of the character. then after a small recovery she looks at the face of the PC with some bright eyes and ask "what do you want me to do now, master?"
and among the options there would be:

*do Go-kart Racing.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue May 10, 2016 5:49 pm

That's the spirit. ;)

Postby stelarfox » Tue May 10, 2016 6:38 pm

and will not be even better all you just say if you know a true female just said that because she truly wants to be a gynoid and do that for you really?

that kind of things is what i do in second life.
I build them, I program them, and also order them to do such things. even use the cum to "run" their systems.
came here babe cyborg.

Postby darkbutflashy » Tue May 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Ah, I think we got carried away. But then, daydreaming... :P

Postby Deep Blue » Sat May 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Maybe we made an assembling game, you can choose different part for the robot. Or make an arcade game , the fembot fight and broke the skin when got hit.

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion