Daydreaming: Fembot-themed video game

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Daydreaming: Fembot-themed video game

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:47 am

I was thinking recently about how nice it would be to have a completely fembot-themed video game to play. To clarify, what I'm imagining wouldn't really be a game with an objective, but an immersive 3D world where you explore and experience fembots from a 1st person view.

I've had this fantasy recently where I'm a cryogenically unfrozen human in a post-apocalyptic future. I wake on a space station full of gorgeous fembots who have never seen or interacted with a human before. They are all emotionless and computer-like, and they don't know why they exist or who built them. I think that would make a great setting for a "game" like this. Such a game would feature the ability to talk and interact with any fembot. It would be a little like the Sims in first person with fembots. You could walk up to a fembot, undress her, open her access panels, and do all kinds of things with her. The game settings would allow for customization of the internals so your fembots could have whatever kind of circuitry design inside you prefer. You could alter and upgrade them, and even damage them if you're not careful.

Anyone else ever wished they could have a similar experience with a video game? What would yours be like?

Re: Daydreaming: Fembot-themed video game

Postby --Battery-- » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:41 am

Oddly enough i once was about to make a thread with the same title.
because, who knows, maybe eventually they'll make game making easier (i know there are game making softwares.) or one day we'll get time to get into a communal proyect for fun,
i had an idea of an asfr 2d scroller blend of ninja warrior, metal slug and mega man X like those flash games you can repeat the same scene a lot to get money for upgrades for the next scene while getting the feeling of making a diference, like in zombie killing games, but with nudity and robots getting broken.

or a fighting game software could be used to make a fighting game featuring some of the fembot characters some members have created.
that would be so wizard.
but work.work.work,work....
Last edited by --Battery-- on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby FaceoffFembot » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:22 pm

One thing to do when starting in game development is to keep it small. Instead of trying to make a whole new universe with exclusive mechanics, try tweaking an already existing system. For example, Shadowrun Returns', a story-driven RPG, has a scenario editor, an its universe already lends itself to fembots. You could create custom content for The Sims games, if you want something more emergent. There's a whole lot of games that give their players tools to create additional content, some of which are extremely coding-light, like text adventures.

But back on the question you asked. To me, the idea of a game without real goal, where you just fiddle around with fembots is unattractive. I'm not against games that focus more on atmosphere than on gameplay, far from it, I'm even a fan of so-called "walking simulators". But even in those you have a goal: find the clues in Gone Home, see all the variants of the story of The Stanley Parable... If you don't give your player some sense of achievement, it all gets very bland very quick, no matter how much work you put in it.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:35 pm

FaceoffFembot wrote: Instead of trying to make a whole new universe with exclusive mechanics, try tweaking an already existing system.

This is sort of where my thinking is, though I'm not really thinking of mods for existing games. I think the closest thing to what I envision would be what Battery mentioned - something like "make your own game" software. It would have to be tremendously sophisticated to be able to handle even basic gameplay and interaction, but I think maybe in a decade something that can handle it might exist.

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:33 am

There's always Second Life Robotman. Plenty of fembots to be enjoyed there.
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 am

That's a good point. I actually did go on Second Life years and years ago. I wasn't too impressed by it, but that might have more to do with the underpowered computer I was using at the time.

But in any case, the kind of experience I want is a single-player game where you only interact with genuine AIs. An example of the experience would be starting in a cryogenics chamber, being greeted by a lovely lady, and then finding out she's an android. She then goes on to explain the setting to you - the space station full of androids part. She tells you she's been assigned as a liaison robot to you, and she leads you to your suite where you will be fed and clothed.

From there you can go out and interact with any other female robot. They inhabit also suites (two per suite) and you can go almost anywhere you want. You can do anything to the fembots, including removing their facemasks, having sex with them, watching them have sex, watching them perform maintenance on each other, etc.

Because of the sex and nudity, and because of the limited audience, no game studio would go near this, so the only way something like this would ever exist would be through "make your own game" software, I think.

Postby --Battery-- » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Artificial Artificial Girl.

The Japanese have incursionated in elaborated sexual videogames that are light years away from the dating Sims.
I once played one of these “eroge” games named artificial girl 3. Lured by the name of course. To my joy the game was fantastic in design and detail in corollary with the aesthetic of the characters. After playing that game I understood that Boob physics was a real thing where developers spend more time than the actual game, you could even see the nipple ridges!The only depressing part was the lack of a challenge. Something that is so expected of videogames. After making the characters make out there was little to do.That, and the fact that there was no implicit and explicit fembot content in the game other than designing the girl that then behaved like a normal girl. So I daydreamed of the kind of eroge game that I would like to create if I had born with ten multicolored cocks and I was worshiped on India as the new avatar of Vishnu:

It would be a game where the Android girl is like your pet, guardian and toy. In this game the girl will need items for maintenance like a virtual pet and she will have stats that mark the things she can do and the special abilities she will poses.At the start of the game the player will create the girl in a special screen where a default endoskeleton will be shown, or perhaps the player will need to add the pieces one by one, depending what is more sexy. Many options to customize the endoskeleton sections and features will be shown. The player can watch and zoom the robot from any angle by holding the mouse as it is normal in many create-characters screens. The parts you choose will slightly modify the stats of the fembot so you can have certain type of character. After that the player will be sent to a second create-character screen where a default human looking skin will be added, (a bald white or Asian girl with closed eyes) here the player will be able to change the eight and volume of the girl and the color of many things. Adding skin or plates, all the superficial features will be optional, and they’ll be able to be removed if the player wants to play with a “naked robot”. A smart player will be capable of creating many types of robot tropes using this second create-character section: a plate body robot, latex robot, transparent robot, metallic skin robot, blocky robot, articulated robot and so and so… even some other things like modifying the character so it has elvish ears and other things if the player has a spark of imagination and talent to “free-sculpting” the character, many limitations will be added so the player doesn't try to create too crazy things; like trying to sculpt a penis and balls on the pubis of the robot girl. The player will be encouraged and discouraged by bonuses and penalties created by the inner and outer parts he or she chooses so there is an element of strategy in building the girl. There will be many locked customizations to encourage the player to play and finish the game. (Making a shemale robot and multiboobs will be one of the hard unlockable prizes for finishing the game).

The game will be similar to a RPG adventure where you control a character representing you, which you have to customize too, but with a lot more limitations. This character will be the owner of the robot girl and the PC, the robot girl will follow this character. The scenario of the game will be some short of island overruned with Kaiju looking monsters and a town in the middle with some human NPCs, which, if you want, you can try to develop friendships and intermeddle in their lives if you want, in a similar way to a dating sim, harvest moon or animal crossing. You can make your robot girl become friends with them too and they’ll be useful for her development creating additional options for the game, you’ll be able to have sex with those human characters too and they’ll visit and/or live with you and other stuff to make the game feel a little alive. Even, to add some excitement to the game, you’ll be capable of raping and order your robot to assassinate those characters if you want to simulate sadism and disrupt the game, the other NPCs will think it was the monsters. You choose what kind of relationship you have with the town. Most NPCS will be rather naïve and gullible, and with very a nice esthetics.
Most of the joy of the game will be developing your robot girl that will start somehow in a state of innocence (depending on some traits that you have chosen for her), seeing her developing and reacting will make the experience of using the love mode a lot more interesting. Since at the beginning she will be your only friend/companion with no preconceptions. Also exploring the abandoned places of the island will be fun. Destroying all the monsters can be one of the objectives of the game if the player so wishes.

After some trigger events and to keep the game interesting a rival will appear, an enemy that you have to defeat, this enemy will be an evil character that will want to take over the town, it will have a robot girl too (perhaps you can customize both of them too, as for some people it would be interesting to fu** them after you defeat them) every time you lose a match with your rival part of the town will be destroyed and even some NPCS will be kidnapped, die or turned into evil cyborgs or something, depending on your relationship with them. You will have to find the hideout of your enemy either by searching in the island or after saving the town multiple times. Every time a new game is created the location of the enemy hideout will be randomized.
After a time the game will allow you to build more robot girls, but not immediately so a feeling of accomplishment and reward is generated, perhaps after the first robot girl has fully developed or has been destroyed. It would be cool to see the scrap of your defeated robot in your base or something as you create a new one. Needing to find special items if you want to restore your first robot and stuff like that...

Postby Extyr » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:52 pm

This topic has been in my mind for a while. I've been wondering if I could adapt Robotman's universe into a 4X/text adventure hybrid game. The half baked concept document has been sitting on my desktop for months.

Basically you'd play as the main intelligence of either Fembot Command or Robot Control and your goal would be to achieve to mythical Project H. Each faction would have its bonuses. You build bases and operatives in order to get research points for the main objective. Your main resources are money and processing power. Devising plan and missions for your operatives cost processing power, while money is needed to upgrade your bases and create units. Success rates of your missions are random but better tech and plans mean better chances. You'd also have a stealth meter. At first only your rival organisation would hinder you, but after some screw up, conspiracy theorists would start to pop up. Fail even more and then to government secret agencies will start to hunt you down. Get to 100% and the whole world learns about you and panics (meaning GAME OVER).

I'd have to work ALOT more on the design, but I think I'd be able to code a pure text game with this premise. Now whether or not I can get motivated enough to do it is another question. Hell I don't even know if Robotman would let me use his setting.

Postby --Battery-- » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:04 pm

An alternate ending condition could be eliminating the enemy faction if they are closer to achieve the first objective!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Extyr wrote:This topic has been in my mind for a while. I've been wondering if I could adapt Robotman's universe into a 4X/text adventure hybrid game. The half baked concept document has been sitting on my desktop for months.

Basically you'd play as the main intelligence of either Fembot Command or Robot Control and your goal would be to achieve to mythical Project H. Each faction would have its bonuses. You build bases and operatives in order to get research points for the main objective. Your main resources are money and processing power. Devising plan and missions for your operatives cost processing power, while money is needed to upgrade your bases and create units. Success rates of your missions are random but better tech and plans mean better chances. You'd also have a stealth meter. At first only your rival organisation would hinder you, but after some screw up, conspiracy theorists would start to pop up. Fail even more and then to government secret agencies will start to hunt you down. Get to 100% and the whole world learns about you and panics (meaning GAME OVER).

I'd have to work ALOT more on the design, but I think I'd be able to code a pure text game with this premise. Now whether or not I can get motivated enough to do it is another question. Hell I don't even know if Robotman would let me use his setting.

I think this would be pretty fricken awesome! :thumbsup:

Next

Return to Discussion