Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

Post by Propman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:03 am

“For the most part I will,” Rachel replied warmly. “However, my personality programming may decide to question any directives that would be inappropriate for a situation.” She saw Brian’s still confused face and decided to elaborate, “For instance, if you told me to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, my ethical programming would object and I would try to convince you that I shouldn’t do it. But if you commanded me with the button to steal paper, I would have to comply.” Brian nodded his head in understanding. “You should probably go ahead and try out the features now, in case you want to use them more later.”

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Rental

With a jolt more powerful than any he had felt before, the implant fired inside of her. Her hand mercifully unclenched from his throat, and began pounding against the mattress, her head thrown back as she writhed beneath him in howling ecstasy. Smoke began to rise from her pussy and suddenly, upon the pale flesh of her untanned breasts, warning glyphs appeared in a bright red light. He brought an end to the splint's charge and she lay there, helplessly panting as the warning glyphs continued to throb.

"There, you see!" he announced, taking one of her breasts. "You are a robot!"

Queen Elise recovered quickly, staring in apparent disbelief at the lights upon her chest. "No," she said with cold conviction, and the lights were gone in an instant. "No,” she repeated, staring at him. “I am not a human. I am not a robot. I am a Goddess!"

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... tion_Model

The newly-named Raasantira, seeing “her” synthetic servant at the door, delicately lifted its finger off the buzzer, a soft and haughty smile on its lips. The two androids still looked like identical twins, but the similarity did not register at all in the simple computer “mind” of the former Rasany Two-C, blocked out by a number of sophisticated algorithms. It perceived its sister robot as a slave, a tool to be used, nothing more. Their former friendship, a mass-market script of fake memories of fictional nightclubs, had been completely deleted. Gone was the android’s former informality and casual, comfortable attire. It now wore a tight red silk pantsuit, an expensive piece from a hot Indian fashion house, that hugged its hips, gracefully squeezed its busom, and somehow put the whole length of its cleavage on display in tasteful style, like a comfortable room designed around a nude painting. Its black hair was greased and done up in a $300 beehive. It sat softly on a Louis XVI couch.

“RaniBot,” it said in a voice laced with honey and aluminum, “Come here.”

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=R-Bots

Mona Collela strode back and forth on the far side of the pool speaking fast and loud into her phone. The pool boy pretended to ignore her as he dragged the hose along the pool floor, sweat dripping from under his cheap uniform cap. This summer job mostly sucked but one small perk was watching the rich bitches and Mrs Collela was fantastic.

It was difficult to pin down her age, she could be anything from early twenties with her perfect figure and soft smooth tan, to forty with her grown up good looks; he used to guess closer to the latter. He glanced across at her now from under his peak; she strode about the lawn making the muscles in her long brown legs move under the oiled skin in a way that locked his gaze. The firm thighs alternated back and forth through her filmy gown and as she turned he was treated to the sight of her swaying breasts bulging through the thin bikini top above a flat tummy. Her manicured hand flew around her in expansive gestures and the hot sun gleamed on the dark waves of her deep brunette hair.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... unfinished

Katsumi pressed her curvaceous body against his, still gripping his neck tightly enough to cause the normally quiet servo motors underneath to buzz faintly. Arata reached up and slapped his hand down on Katsumi's wrist before holding it in a tight grip of his own. Her breasts pushed flat against his chest as his back pressed against the wall, and Katsumi's other hand snapped down between his legs, cupping his crotch through the material of his pants. She could feel his arousal, however irritated–strangely he felt no shame from the sensations and wondered if this was how he was supposed to feel–and chuckled darkly. “Arata,” she said in a seductive sing-song voice. “You're an android too? Well, then that means I'm just going to have to change my plans. I'm going to rip you apart for this. I'm going to tear your body into junk, and then I'm going to sell it off to a scrapyard. And I'm going to make your sister watch as they pluck the precious metals from your circuitry and melt the rest down to spare parts.” She leaned in and let out a passionate groan, the flush on her cheeks coming now from visualizing the scene.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... /Chapter_6

On the floor beneath her, he could just make out a shock of coppery red hair emerging from behind a table. He rushed around it to find the Lady in Green, Spring Lovelace, lying motionless on her side. Her face was frozen in a stunned expression, emerald green eyes staring in shock, red lips open mid-gasp. Exposed panels covered her naked form, providing a detailed view of her internal mechanics but offering no insight to Roland as to why she was now inanimate.

He crouched beside her, looking at the numerous dials on her back, but seeing nothing so simple as an 'on' switch. Suddenly, a force slammed into his abdomen and he crumpled to the floor, rapidly followed by another blow that rolled him on to his back. He looked up to see Winter Lovelace, the haughty contempt unmistakable on her pale, cold, and beautiful face.

"We meet again, farmboy," she said softly as she bore her stockinged foot down upon his windpipe.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ion/Part_1

dieur

Post by dieur » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:45 pm

I dig some Wjbaines

This is crazy. I'm real, okay? Everybody watch this." With that, Darsi opened her mouth and poured the whole cup of water down the hatch.
"If I was android, I would have been programmed never to drink a glass of water. But I WASN'T programmed not to. Therefore, Rhiannon, I am perfectly huma- huma-HUMA-" Her words were cut off by the muffled sound of arcing electronics coming from just behind her boobs. A loud SNAP-POP! sounded and her boobs were briefly illuminated from the inside by some serious sparks. Her whole body bounced uncertainly.
"Holy smokes! She really IS a robot!" Rhiannon laughed.
"What did I just do!?" Darsi cried out. "I'm --" A series of zaps jolted her body. "I really AM a robot!" Little zaps were sparking off everywhere inside her chest. "I've got water in me! My tits!" she exclaimed, watching them light up from the fireworks display going behind them. "This isn't good. What do I do!?" She looked around at the other girls, and then back down as her body sizzled and zapped inside.

-http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... witzerland

Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Propman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 am

Feel free to use my fembot alphabet, that's why I wrote it.

I expect other authors to pick it up!