Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Re: Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

Postby dieur » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:45 pm

I dig some Wjbaines

This is crazy. I'm real, okay? Everybody watch this." With that, Darsi opened her mouth and poured the whole cup of water down the hatch.
"If I was android, I would have been programmed never to drink a glass of water. But I WASN'T programmed not to. Therefore, Rhiannon, I am perfectly huma- huma-HUMA-" Her words were cut off by the muffled sound of arcing electronics coming from just behind her boobs. A loud SNAP-POP! sounded and her boobs were briefly illuminated from the inside by some serious sparks. Her whole body bounced uncertainly.
"Holy smokes! She really IS a robot!" Rhiannon laughed.
"What did I just do!?" Darsi cried out. "I'm --" A series of zaps jolted her body. "I really AM a robot!" Little zaps were sparking off everywhere inside her chest. "I've got water in me! My tits!" she exclaimed, watching them light up from the fireworks display going behind them. "This isn't good. What do I do!?" She looked around at the other girls, and then back down as her body sizzled and zapped inside.

-http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Vacations_in_Switzerland

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:00 pm

We're out of story snippets, so let's have some more submissions please! 200 words or less from your favourite author or yourself. ;)

Postby Propman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 am

Feel free to use my fembot alphabet, that's why I wrote it.

I expect other authors to pick it up!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:27 pm

26 entries is 26 weeks of snippets, and that's half a year. The original idea behind story snippets was to feature all our authors. Does anybody else have some nominations or suggestions?

Previous

Return to Discussion