Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
--NightBattery--

Re: Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:04 pm

That's a great idea to promote content.
What would happen if you run out of snippets? they would repeat again?

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Spaz » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 pm

I wouldn't have a problem, especially in the next few days since I'm off work, stockpiling a dozen or so to get you through the next couple months.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:10 pm

so what then?
we post it here or somethin´'?
pink box wrote:
"“Are we going to watch the movie now? Are we going to watch the movie now?” she said, and then her head tilted over to one side and she began to stare straight through Daniel. “Are we going to….. error writing to sector 0x00235235f,” she said with the last part slipping into a high pitched monotone speech instead of her normal perky voice. “Error reading from sector 0x00235acf2. Memory corrupted from sectors 0x002300000 to 0x0025fffff. Cascade failure imminent.” Jennifer fell back against the side of the couch and started twitching again. “Attempting to contact Administrator…..failure. Wireless connection disabled. Repairs needed. Unable to selfffffff correct. Commmmmmm-mencing emergency shutdowwwwwwwn.” Her speech drawled off until she suddenly stopped moving and just laid there on the couch, staring at the ceiling."

General- Blue Chips

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 am

Mirage: Visiting the In-Laws
I was surprised at seeing at how many pieces Amy was in. Only her head and her left leg were attached to her thorax now. Many of her panels on her body were open, cables and wires coming out of her, attached to various computers. At least she had her head back on. I then noticed she was still missing her face plate. I looked at her exposed circuits and machinery inside her head. I saw small motors and wires that controlled her mouth movement along with facial gestures and expressions. Her optics were two small cameras for eyes.
"Tom? Is that you?" the face suddenly said, the small motors rolling and humming, her cameras moving to see me, even blinking.
"Amy? Are you okay?" I asked her shocked.
"Dave forgot to deactivate me back when he reactivated me one last time before going upstairs. How do I look?' she asked me.
"Okay, I guess," I joked lightly.
Silent_Lurker: New Roommate
The repeating series of beeps coming from the robot girl's belly began to increase in pitch and speed. So did her voice. "System overload. Attempting to reset...to reset...to reset...to reset... to reset..." Each time Becky repeated the words, her head twitched slightly to the left in an obvious program loop that betrayed her human facade. Sandy stroked herself deeper, nearing her peak as she lay sprawled on top of her beautiful electronic roommate.

A sudden flash of blue sparks reflected off Becky's internal components as her systems overloaded. Sandy barely noticed. "...to reset...to reset... This unit is malfunctioning... Thisunitismalfunctioning..."

As she reached climax, Sandy heard a brief snapping sound coming from Becky's body. Becky's head turned to look at Sandy. She smiled slightly, "Hi. I'm B-Becky. I'm your new r-r-roommate," the monotone was replaced with the voice Sandy remembered from their first encounter, but now it was clearly synthetic. Her state became vacant, "Hi. I'm Becky....H-Hiii. I'm Be-e-ecky..." The pitch of her voice dropped, and it was clear she was winding down. "B-e-e-e-c-c-k-y-y...." Sandy heard the sound of a motor spinning down as Becky's systems crashed.
Dalejr38: Universal Remote
Steve was just about to change the channel for a third time when, “Ding, new device detected”. “What the heck does that mean”, he thought. Not knowing exactly what had happened, Steve checked the list of the electronic devices with in range. As he went down the list, he still saw all the same devices from the lobby until he got to the bottom. At the bottom of the list there was now a device listed only as Melanie. “No, it couldn’t be”, Steve thought, “Besides, I don’t even see anyone but the desk attendant anywhere near hear”. It was at this moment that he saw Melanie walking to the front door from outside. “What the heck, can’t hurt to see”. Steve accessed the device labeled Melanie. The same grouping that had come up with Adam came up when he accessed Melanie. He allowed Melanie to walk past the desk attendant and to the stairwell, so as to make sure she was past the view of the attendant, before he tried anything. Upon Melanie reaching the stairwell Steve pressed the off button. Melanie stopped, ramrod straight, head down with her chin on her chest, and arms at her sides.
Botfriend2000: Family Matters Pt. 1
I came back around and sat down in my chair next to her. Spinning around, I faced Lorissa's now immobile form. I paused for a moment to appreciate her beauty, her perfection, her feminine features. She continued to breath, the gentle rise and fall of her chest. Time was halted as Larissa sat here before me. "Larissa, please disengage primary sternum service access please." I stated. Her posture straightened slightly as she answered. "Opening primary sternum service access." There was a slight hissing sound, then a seam began to appear on Larissa's chest, just above her breasts, about two inches by two inches square. A second later the patch of skin pushed up and out. I reached over and gently pulled the portion of her chest away. There was a slight sucking sound as it freed itself from her main body, a solitary fiber optic cable went into the cube of skin. Inside, her service access revealed her access ports. Three darkened LED's sat adjacent to the two ports. Turning around I opened a drawer and removed a cable end, confirming I had the correct end I reached up an connected it into Larissa's service port. "Confirm connection please." I asked. "Link has been established." I turned back around and picked up the data disc, then placed it in the drive of the computer. After a few seconds of spinning up the dialog box appeared. "Larissa, prepare for software update. Authorization Epsilon Mark 1158." I told her as I clicked the mouse to begin the file transfer. "Receiving data. . . transfer will be complete in ten minutes. Do you want transfer to install upon completion?" She droned. "Yes please." I said with a hint of excitement. I peered into her access port and watched the LED's begin to blink rapidly. Acknowledging the transmittal of data.
Those are a few good ones to start with.

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Ira Levin wrote:Joanna went forward, toward Bobbie standing by the sink with the knife in her hand, so real-looking-skin, eyes, hair, hands, rising-falling aproned bosom - that she couldn't be a robot, she simply couldn't be, and that was all there was to it.
My old .sig

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Oh, just consider tossing it into the mix once you get to repeating a lot.
I think it's embiggenely funny, placing Levin and our authors on a par.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Korby

Post by Korby » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:34 am

My nomination, perhaps unsurprisingly: from The Makeover by RX3000:
"My God, Maria, I don't know where to begin" breathed Rachel, "I mean, I had no idea that you were a.. a.. machine."
"Yes, I am a machine. A perfect robotic woman, with FULL functionality. But I am also the Maria you have always known. The Dyson Institute simply gave me the chance to exist in a new, vastly superior body. Rachel, you must realise what's been achieved at the Institute. My entire body is perfect - a perfect face, perfect breasts, legs, stomach. Even my pussy has been optimised, for my pleasure - pleasure unimagined when I occupied my organic body. I have a database of thousands of digitised orgasm sequences. Physicality aside, my mental faculties have been transformed. How do think I can quote from virtually every case in American law? Rachel, it's beyond description. There are now several hundred of us. Women, fed up with the hassles of modern life, given the unique opportunity to become androids; designed, built, programmed and serviced by the top technical consortium in the world. My new life is perfect. I am perfect - a perfect machine. I am an android."
(There are any number of good representative snippets in that piece, but this may be my favorite.)

--k
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:21 am

From DarkRexx's Management Issues
“H-h-hi hi Miss Zelda!” Jenna-12 smiled, her ruby lips making a perfect grin... but her head twitched to the side with a quiet whir. “Init-initiating sh-short range wireless-less broadcast.” Jenna's green eyes flickered with light, and Zelda's eyebrows rose in a brief flare of shock. She'd left her own wireless system online! But before she could close her connection it was too late, and a burst of data filtered into her body. Zelda briefly shivered, her lips parting almost sensually, and then she gave Jenna-12 a shove. The red-headed fembot stumbled backwards and hit the floor, her legs whirring as they continued to walk as if she were upright.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:40 pm

HAHAHAHA TOLD YOU SO!

Gorgo

Post by Gorgo » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Will this do?

Rinrin headed out of the room and moved to the doctor's office, the door of which was open now. Looking inside, she saw Patricia seated at her desk, her main diagnostic port open as she inserted a cable into it, her eyes locked on the computer screen before her. Rinrin walked over to stand behind the doctor's chair, glancing over Patricia's shoulder as she watched the latter pull up the DroidScan program on her screen. The doctor then loaded in the body unit number EK-86G-D-0X0072M in the UNIT B.U.N. field before she tapped the FULL SYSTEMS SCAN button. Noting the body unit number displayed there, Rinrin blinked. She didn't know Eastman-Kodak had an 86G model available! Developing gynoids and androids with Level G sentience -- in effect, to be as human as the real thing! -- was still seen as ethically questionable.

And what the heck did the "D" mean, anyway? Unless . . .!

Doctor . . .?

That would be cool! a part of Rinrin's mind then mused.

From Rinrin and the Doctor's Appointment
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Here's enough for the next few weeks. I've tried to shorten them as much as possible to include only the good bits:

"The Bridesmaid" Fembotlvr7
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Bridesmaid
"Oh Peter...give me minnnnnnnnn..........p.p.program loop errorrrrrr. Charge 98% complete............I have to peeeeeeee.....nice to meet youuuuu........Hi I'm Teri, I'mmmm......system error detected, program fault, program fault, program fault detected, ......logged, .......Melissa please help......help me....help me Melissa.....please."
"God Teri, not now!!"
"P.p.peterrr.....please contactttt.....Melissaaaa....emergency unit deactivation commencing......P.p.peter puhleeezzzzzz." She trailed off as her voice became deep then stopped.
I relaxed and fell on top of her now lifeless body. Teri no longer seemed to function.

"A Very Welcome Surprise" by 33cl33
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... e_Surprise
"RESTART COMMENCING...UNIT DESIGNATION JAIME0156 ACTIVATING...CHECKING SYSTEMS..." She laid there staring at the ceiling for a few seconds, all of a sudden a bright orange flash, accompanied by a sharp POP sound, came from... within her waist??? Holy shit - I thought, she might actually be a machine...
"ERROR IN VAGINAL COMPARTMENT...LIQUID CONTACT WITH SEXUAL INPUT SENSORS...CUTTING POWER TO VAGINAL SYSTEMS UNTIL REPAIR...STARTUP FINISHED...LOADING PERSONALITY PROGRAMMING..."
Her voice returned to its normal light friendly tone, "Hi, I'm Jaime!" She shook her head a little, "Wow, that was great, wasn't it? Sorry about the restart, but our intense love-making must have torn my vagina a bit... Nothing I can't repair easily after I recharge." She said quite matter-of-factly.
"Jaime?! Recharge??? You... you're... you're a ROBOT?!"
"Of course, you knew that. I told you as soon as we met!" She said, smiling.
"I thought you were just fucking around! Who's ever met an actual gynoid?"

"Holiday" by BA
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Holiday
“…Oh… My… God…”
I moaned gently, feeling the closeness of her face to mine, and pressed at my own crotch with urgent fingers.
I trailed a hand across Karen’s poised neck and shoulder as I walked around her. The back of her dress was open, the zip undone all the way down her toned white back revealing, at the base of her spine; just to one side, a small square of flesh hinged open. As I knelt to peer inside at the shiny steel panel set an inch into Karen’s back I could see a red switch labelled “POWER, 1/0”, below it a blue one with “CONTROL: INT/EXT” and another: “RESET”. At the bottom of the panel was a fibre optic data port, just like the high speed link on my laptop and a standard power socket. The LEDs by the switches were all dark.

"Vicki's New Life" by DukeNukem 2417
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... s_New_Life
"Preparing to install. Please remain seated. During installation, all systems will be placed in standby mode to avoid damaging your systems."
"Gee, thanks for the heads-up," Vicki muttered; when the friendly voice replied with "You're welcome", she nearly fell out of the chair. She huffed indignantly; "That could've ended bad---" She froze on the last syllable of the word as the install process began.
Vicki remained frozen in place as the laptop installed the programs she'd selected. Every 10 seconds, she announced her current status in her monotone voice. Finally, around 7:06, she reached VL Upgrade 3, the last program on the list.
"Downloading VL Upgrade 3…….progress: 85% complete."
"Downloading VL Upgrade 3…….progress: 90% complete."
"Downloading VL Upgrade 3…….progress: 95% complete."
"Downloading VL Upgrade 3…….progress: 100% complete."
"All downloads complete. V.I.C.I. shutting down…commence auto-reboot in 20 seconds…"
The laptop shut itself off; Vicki followed suit 5 seconds later, slumping a bit in the chair as her systems began prepping her for the auto reboot.

"My Tutor" by Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=My_Tutor
"Jenny, where is your Main CPU mother board?" I asked her.
"In my stomach panel." she answered nicely.
I typed in the open command and pressed enter. Then, Jenny's stomach opened like a garage door right under her breasts. I looked in her and she smiled, "you see that big board? That is me. All my data files, personality, everything that makes me ‘Me’, that is it" she chuckled.
"Remove it...." she told me.
I gasped "Why?"
"To let you realize what I am.." I reached in and pulled on it.
She gasped and went all limp. I had the board in my hands. I sat at my table and looked at it.
"This what is "Jenny". Circuits and chips. Cool.." I said mesmerized. I looked at her body, eyes wide open, looking blank. After a few moments, I reconnect the board and she came back to the land of the living.

"The Foreign Exchange Student" by Spaz
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ge_Student
She slowly lifted her hands up to her face. After she closed her eyes, she pressed in on her temples; a click was heard and then she lifted her lovely face away from her head.
“Whoa!”
Her eyes remained in her head, along with her mouth. There were lights blinking on and off on her inner face and a sound of electronics was now audible.
“Here, take this,” she said, handing me her faceplate; her voice did not come out of her mouth, instead it emitted from a high definition speaker just above it.
I wordlessly took her faceplate, which looked as beautiful in my hands as it did on her head. It still retained some of its previous warmth, having only been removed for about a minute. The eyelids were closed, guarding the fact that there were no longer any eyes behind them. Her lips were still moist, remnants of saliva that escaped when she had been talking earlier.

"Sloane" by Inky 2
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Sloane
Sloane got up with her pants partially pulled down showing off her "fantastic 23 year old ass" as she liked to put it. She pulled a charging cord out of a socket in her hip and it automatically covered it's self and she pulled her pants all the way up and buttoned them.
She took off the t-shirt she had been wearing and examined herself in the mirror cupping her breast for a quick second
She then presses her finger into her belly button till there is a click a 8" by 8" piece of her stomach raises up and she pulls it out like opening a door
Inside is a maze of wires and flashing knobs and switches the buzz of a fan can now be detected by the human ear she makes a couple adjustments to a couple knobs and sees a flash from a little status screen
"perfect" she says as she closes herself up

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:53 pm

A few more, to get you through February:

"Crash" by Jpetoh
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Crash
“Uh-ma… uh-ma-ma… buh-buh-buuuuuuuuuh… fu-fu-fu-fuck me.” She turned ninety degrees to face the wall, then started to march face-first against her bulletin board. The notes there swished as she waddled in place like a blind penguin, mechanically repeating her request for fucking.
Lori suddenly realized that the voluptuous coed was a robot…The revelation that her roommate was not a girl but a thing was, surprisingly, turning her on.
MJ spun around in place, her face screwed up into a joker’s smile. She beckoned to Lori in a sing-song voice. “I fucking need to fuck your fuck fuck fuck.” Her head cocked off to the side, her mussed hair flopping along with it. “Virus corrrrruuuptiiiing geeeenderrrrr recognition,” the malfunctioning android blithered. She refocused on Lori. “You are so FUCKING HOT!!!” Trying to get to the blonde, she spastically danced around the toppled chair and simultaneously attempted to remove her robe, tearing it in several places.

"Aquaphobia" by Silent Lurker
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Aquaphobia
Brad heard the strangest thing. It sounded like a pop followed by a brief sizzling sound--coming from inside Keri's chest! Keri stopped moving and her eyes opened. She seemed to forget where she was, "Hello, my n-name is K-Keri..." she stammered.
"I know who you are. What's wrong?" Brad said.
"Nothing. I'm fine," Keri said. Her face was a blank slate. Brad continued to thrust inside of her. "I'm fine," she repeated. "I'm fine...I'm fine... ...Malfunction at 0FEE3235...malfunction at 0FEE3235..."
"What the hell?" Brad said, but he was beginning to understand. And he felt his excitement grow.
"Malfunction. I am not programmed to engage in this activity. I am not programmed to engage in this activity....in this activity...in this activity..."
"Holy shit. You're a robot!" Brad gasped.
"...in this activity...in this activity ...Error...error...error..." Keri's voice seemed to increase in pitch and she spoke faster…as if caught in a program loop.

"April" by Ehy
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=April
Whew. I pressed the button, and half of her skin popped off, in nice neat panels. Investigating...
I found out why she's deactivated. The hole in her belly had nothing to do with it. She just ran out of power. She's got three batteries -- good design there, two mains and a reserve, and they're all drained. I'm charging them now. I think I'll give one of them a slight charge and see if I can get enough power into her that I can hook her up to a computer. I'm sure that's how she's designed to be programmed -- there's a standard RJ-45 plug inside her chest, near the central processors. Wait, no--

"Electrostatic" by LongTimeLurker
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Electrostatic
"I promise I'll have a taste," Jake said, "but you seriously need to deactivate yourself before you burn this place down!"
"Oh, all rrrright..." She dropped the bowl on the carpet and reached her ingredient-coated hand inside a panel on her chest.
The moment her dripping hand was inside her body, a barrage of sparks erupted followed by several popping sounds. Her face contorted in confusion as her body shook, her breasts glowing a radiant red while her green eyes strobed wildly.
"Good Lord!" she gasped, electricity coursing across her stunned face moments before it blew off in a blinding flash - behind was a tangle of wires, lights, and circuitry framed by her beautiful auburn hair. A single syllable droned from a speaker buried in that mass of technology as she fell forward stiffly, slamming upon the chaise beside her inert 'daughter', and occasional twitch from her jiggling the more generous portions of their anatomies.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Couldn't help but notice a bit from the VICI Diaries' first story posted on the front page recently..... :mrgreen:
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Yeah, it's one of the ones I suggested in a previous post.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:10 pm

I noticed you were almost out, so I've gathered up enough to last you through April:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just spent the last hour examining the android's body every way I can think of. The button between her breasts is still the only one I can see. I'm going to press it.

I pressed the button, and half of her skin popped off, in nice neat panels. Investigating...

I found out why she's deactivated. The hole in her belly had nothing to do with it. She just ran out of power. She's got three batteries -- good design there, two mains and a reserve, and they're all drained. I'm charging them now. I think I'll give one of them a slight charge and see if I can get enough power into her that I can hook her up to a computer. I'm sure that's how she's designed to be programmed -- there's a standard RJ-45 plug inside her chest, near the central processors. Wait, no--
-April by Ehy
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=April
---------------------------------------------------------------
He looked into the large walk-in closet near his room. Nearly buried in the back was a girl of about eighteen to twenty--depending on what mode she's in, Jeremy thought. He tried to lift her and carry her into his room. It didn't work, she was too heavy. Not much heavier than your average high school girl, but Jeremy was never in the best shape. The next task, then, was how to turn her on... If he remembered right, there was an on/off switch behind her left ear. He gingerly felt for it and found it just buried underneath the skin. He pressed it.

A whirring was heard, along with a few unexpected clicks and weird sounds that were like trying to play a DVD in a regular CD player, and the opened her eyes. In the dim light of the closet, she could see it was Jeremy that had turned her on. She smiled at him and then, in a soft, lilting and demure voice, asked politely, "Can you please help me up?"
-Phantom Doll by Rynchan
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Phantom_Doll
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her head was still attached and staring vacantly, but now there was a seam going all around her neck.

“Well, here we go,” Phillip said finally, grabbing hold of her head from below her chin and gently lifting up. Expecting at least some resistance, he was surprised to find her head easily lifted from her neck…so surprised, he pulled a little harder than he should have and bounced her head around in his arms frantically before it finally fell on the floor face up near her feet.

“Shit!” he yelled, giving her headless body a frightened look before reaching down and picking her head up; without her head to keep it in place, her shirt fell back down over her panel.

After closely examining her head and finding no obvious signs of damage, external damage at least, he let out a loud sigh of relief, saying “Good thing it only fell from about three feet,” before sitting down with it and getting a closer look.
-Daydreaming, Pt. 2 by Spaz
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Daydreaming
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After kissing, I put my hand on her stomach panel and started to push it in her thorax. "Wait! Want to see something funny... pull my battery out." she smiled.

"What?" I asked her.

"Do it!" she said.

I pulled out the battery and she started to sing, but the longer she sang, the slower she sound.

"Ddddooonn'ttt IIII.sounddd liikkeeeee Daartthhh Vvaadderrr nowwwww.w.w..w?" she said, trying to laugh out at the same time.

"You're crazy!" I told her, replacing the battery. But by accident, I dropped the battery trying to put it back in place.

"Oooppppppsssss.ss..ss.." She laughed out. She then went limp and fell on the floor from my bed before I could catch her.

"Morgan???" I asked her. She was on her back, smiling, eyes now all dark and empty. She had run out of energy.
-Not Perfect by Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Not_Perfect
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara reached into Eve’s belly and pulled out her memory hard disc from its socket. Instantly Eve’s stopped her movement, her fingers still intruded deep inside Cara’s artificial pussy. As Eve powered down, her words, came out robotic and slightly skewed,

“Unit UCX-45534, unable to find host software….emergency cut out,” then Cara’s audio processors noticed the whirling down of her motors and systems. All lights inside her belly stopped blinking. Eve was now just an empty shell of advanced machine hardware. Cara gently pulled out Eve’s finger from her own plastic pussy. She had to manually interrupt her sex routine in order to swap the disc properly.

Cara walked to the new unit and squeezed booth nipples of her gorgeous big breasts slightly. A seam in the fabric of the corset belly appeared and the panel opened with a silent servo hiss. Cara carefully placed the hard disc inside the new robot.
-Companion Dolls - Economic Unit by Bunnybot
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... nomic_Unit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colen’s mom hadn’t been present for the conversation between the man and her son so she didn’t know what the huge brown bag was. So she asked, “what’s the bag for Colen?” “O-oh it’s for….a…it’s for school!” he said. Colen had a very hard time hauling the bag up the stairs he thought it felt like he was almost hauling another person. He got up to his room, locked the door, and unwrapped the bag. There standing perfectly still, and emotionless, was his robot. Colen jumped back at first for it looked exactly like a young woman. Maybe early 20’s fair skin, brunette and athletically built. Colen noticed her eyes were closed, so he gently lifted one up she appeared to have strange dark yellow eyes. Colen measured her. She was 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She was wearing a plain short-sleeve T-shirt that said Parody St. Creations on it and slightly worn blue jeans. Colen knew he had stumbled upon something huge.
-Waring Sisters by Rancid Insanity
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ng_Sisters
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palmer frowned and took on a slightly spaced out look then her lights began cycling incredibly fast and I realised she had stopped moving completely. I watched her and occasionally her face twitched but otherwise nothing but flashing; I waved my hand in front of her eyes and, again, nothing. Feeling a bit bolder now that the first encounter was over, I took a closer and more careful look over the robot replica of my ex girlfriend, easy now she was so unnaturally still. Her builders had done a good job on the head and face: it looked like the old Palmer might have done on a great day in good light and, while the complexion was suspiciously perfect, it had enough detail to pass as human; at least if she wore a turtleneck or something to cover her LEDs. Where she was holding up her sweater though the details were very basic.
-The Rutuksee Clinique Case by BA
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... nique_Case
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Emergency panel override code Griffin Jolly Vixen thirty-eight four zero Gamma.”

Zoe looked at Neil, not quite sure she had heard him right. The nature of the code didn't alert her to the fact that her paplexus panel was opening. Neil saw the blinking lights inside his fiancee and lost all concentration. He slumped and squirted a line of jism into Zoe. The new feeling of his seed inside her was new and exciting for Zoe and she threw her head back, enjoying the feeling. She noticed Neil wasn't moving anymore and when she looked up, he had this hollow expression on his face. She couldn't figure out what was going on, until she noticed a status light indicating her paplexus panel was open. She looked down to visually check what her systems were telling her, and just above her soaked pussy was an array of lights and input ports.
-Dyson Family Values, Pt. 10 by Petey
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ily_Values

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:10 pm

I might be busy next month, so here's a little care package to extend the current supply through May.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She continued, "What is wrong with me?!?! I can't… can't… ERKKKHXX!!! ERROR! -BEEP!- MALFUNCTION IN PRIMARY PERSONALITY MATRIX…What the fuck?! I didn't say that… I… yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!… Help! ERROR…CRITICAL.SOFTWARE.MALFUNCTION…Rub my clit! …RESTART…you assholes!…RECOMMENDED…" Natasha was making clicking and grinding noises as something in her began working against itself. Her head roughly jerked back to Kevin, who was getting up and walking over to her. Her eyes had lost the hard look they had not a few minutes ago, and now looked scared. She pleaded to Kevin, "What is going on!?!?!"

Kevin calmly replied, "Honey, you're having a malfunction. Don't worry, I'll fix you just like all the other times."

"Fix me?! ERROR… oh yes, keep rubbing my tits!….Oh.. yes… ERROR… What is this?! Kevin, what am I?" Natasha asked, almost screaming now, her body locked in an odd jerky dance while the other two gynoids probed her privates with their artificial tongues.
-Dinner Guests, by 33cl33
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Dinner_Guests
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Whoa...what is this?" There, behind the suits were two computer monitors and keyboards. I moved closer to see what was being displayed. The one on the left had a flashing red bar across the top. "PING" came the tone again. There was a wireframe form of a female in a turning in slow revolutions. A flashing icon to its left read "Charge Mode - 0:3:28" it was counting down. Below were a bunch of numbers, mixed with alpha numerics scrolling rapidly. There was a line marked "Manual Input" then below that a name. Amber McKensie - Series Four XSEL58

"Amber, she's...she's a robot. No way!" I said aloud. It wasn't possible...I looked at the "Charge Mode" again. -0:2:39. If I understood that correctly, Amber wasn't ignoring me. She couldn't hear me. I decided to try something. I grabbed the mouse and clicked on "Manual Input". The cursor began to blink on the Line. I…began to type : Scream. I pressed enter. I heard Amber screaming from the bathroom…
-The Secret, by Fembotlvr7
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Secret
I studied the cables and somehow managed to reattach her head, but the connections for the neck were broken, so her head lied beside her thorax, like a broken doll head. I slowly removed what clothing she still had. I was surprised to see little damage to her body, apart from a huge gash on her head, broken circuits showing from the inside of her head. Studying her naked breasts and open broken body, I sat down and connected my computer to what I thought was her CPU, sitting in her open belly. Lights came on, as I powered her CPU with my computer.

I was shocked when I suddenly heard her say my name, after the CPU booted in my computer, "HHH..ENNRRYYY..Y." came out from her lips. Her fingers twitched a bit as she became somewhat operational. "Henrryyy.. Why can't I move.. What is wrond withtggg,... neemmmee.." she slurred her words, beeps and pops with her speech, showing the damage of her CPU also.
-The Car Crash, by Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Car_Crash
“IT'S KIRSTEN!” Calliope shouted from the other side of the fence. “SHE'S STANDING TOO CLOSE TO THE MAGNET! VICKI, GET HER AWAY FROM IT----” Epsilon charged the fence, blindly slashing at whatever was calling out to the brunette gynoid.

The magnet?! What--- V.I.C.I turned to see what had happened....and regretted it instantly.

Kirsten was staggering drunkenly towards the center of the AutoYard, one eye rolling back in her head as her mouth contorted in a half-sneer. “Viiiiiiiiickiiiiii,” she slurred, “I.....IIIIIII doon't feeeeeellll sooooo.....” Servos in her neck strained as she tried to turn her head. “.....soooo goood.....” She lurched forwards, nearly falling to the ground....and behind her, embedded into a wall behind what had been a securely locked security gate, was the AutoYard's electromagnet, slowly wreaking absolute havoc on Kirsten's internal systems.

“KIRSTEN! SHUT OFF AS MANY FUNCTIONS AS YOU CAN!” V.I.C.I turned, fully prepared to cross the yard and save her friend from a total systems failure---
-Beast, by DukeNukem 2417
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Beast
------------------------------------------------------------------
Grasping the bulge like a tab, I peeled the synthetic flesh of her face downward, revealing large, unlidded eyes and perfect rows of pearly teeth. The metallic chrome of her artificial skull glinted, and a rectangular section in the middle of her forehead flipped open on a hinge. I pressed the cartridge halfway in, the internal mechanism drawing it the rest of the way and sealing the cartridge drive door. I rolled the rubbery mask back up to her expressionless, chrome face, clicking the top contact point home where it had previously popped out.

Her head continued rotating the same direction, bringing it back around to face front via a full 360-degree turn. Tiny points on her face seemed to squirm inhumanly as the muscle control points reconnected with the corresponding hook points on the face. Her face twitched and spasmed disturbingly before adopting the earlier happy, detached expression.

"Load maintenance profile, backup restore camouflage."
-Virus Alert, by Willowisp
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Virus_Alert

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Working on them now. Do you think you could do the same thing for the stories as you do with the images you post on the homepage. After all this time, I'm starting to forget which stories and snippets I've already done.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Here you go, I've got enough to last you through the year:

June 28, 2015
“This guy is our mini-pinch…the device emits a powerful localized EM pulse. It should temporarily take out any non-shielded electronic device in about a meter radius. We figure it would work great to fire at suicide bombers or someone who wants to ‘push a button’ and stop them without killing them.” He quickly discarded the used mini-pinch and moved on to the next electronic gizmo.
“And this device,” Eric…stopped when he noticed that Jessica wasn’t following. He looked up to see if she was maybe interested in something else when he saw her subtly shaking. He ran over to her and grabbed her shoulders to look into her eyes. They were shifting rapidly around and didn’t focus on anything. “Jessica, are you ok?” he shouted. He hoped she didn’t have a pacemaker or other medical implant.
“I..I..I’mmmm…havinggggg…some troub..ub...ub…uble.” Jessica stammered. She reached up and firmly grabbed Eric’s arm. “I..I…I…neeeeeed…” she suddenly froze and her head snapped up to face…him. “ERROR, HARDWARE DAMAGE DETECTED. ISOLATING DAMAGED SECTORS……” she kept staring ahead.
What You Leave Behind — General
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ave_Behind

July 5, 2015
"It's inside me... I'm the computer..." she quickly said, ashamed.
"Inside you? What are you talking about?" I asked her confused.
She got up and removed her shirt, revealing her D-cups breasts hiding behind her bra.
"Jenny?" I asked her amazed at the scene.
"I'm an android..." she simply said, then her stomach opened in two, revealing circuit boards, wires, and hardware.
"Shit me!" I mumbled out.
"My parents had me built a few years ago because they had no child. Since then, they have been very happy." she said with a stone face.
"May I?" I asked her, shoving my face in her electronics "Man... You are well built, inside and out."
She snickered "Thanks."
"Anyway, can you help me?" she asked with puppy eyes.
"I'll try. Sit down and let me plug you into my handheld, I want to scan your systems.” I told her, worried.
She nodded and let me interface with her systems. Typing a few commands, I saw that she indeed had a virus in her systems. "How did it happen?" I asked her quickly.
Spanish Fly Virus — Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Fly_Virus

July 12, 2015
Kara slowly raised both arms in front of her. She bent her elbows and flexed her wrists, bringing her hands close to her face. Her palms had no lines or wrinkles, nor did her knuckles. Her artificial fingernails were short, which is how she preferred them anyway. Kara moved her hands away from her face and looked down at her feet. She moved her right foot, then her left foot, then she wiggled her toes.
"This is amazing - Hey! My mouth is moving!"
Although her voice was still coming out of a speaker, her mouth was still making the normal movements of speech. All the better really, it made her look much more natural. Kara lifted the top of her gown to check the rest of her body. Aside from her head, she was completely hairless. Her "skin" was all the same plastic/rubber/whatever material. She had very subtle "seams" all over the place: her chest, her abdomen, and her arms. These seams were pretty much invisible unless you inspected the skin very closely; Kara hoped there weren't any on her face.
A Rebooted Life — Apok
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ooted_Life

July 19, 2015
“Initiating startup protocols,” she responded, as she stood up. She then resumed, what appeared to be her default posture, standing straight up, legs slightly apart, arms at her sides but slightly akimbo. At this point, there was no mistaking her artificial nature, even though she blinked intermittently and took the occasional breath. She stared blankly into space as she continued, “Registering on network . . . Checking for software updates. . . Updates are available, would you like me to proceed with download?”
“Yes, please,” I answered.
“Software updates will continue while the startup routine is completed. Please tell me your name so that I may address you correctly.”
“James,” I responded. “You can call me James.”
“Thank you, James. At this time I can load several task and personality subroutines. Please select from the following list which routines you’d like to have loaded. Domestic duties?”
“Yes.”
“Food preparation?”
“Yes.”
“Service work?”
“No.”
“Home repair?”
“No.”
“Sexual activities?”
I paused a moment as the realization washed over me. “Yes, definitely,” I said back.
The Delivery — Pennon
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Delivery

July 26, 2015
… Diana reached up to her head and grabbed it by the sides. A beep came out, then a few clicks, and soon the head was lifted away from its connection points.
Tammy…unplugged the common video camera and disconnected it from her neck. She turned and set that down on a chair, then grabbed Diana's head. She turned that around and tipped it upside down to get the hair out of the way. Then she brought it on to her own neck just as she would put on a hat. Her fingers reached back and combed the hair into place while her electronics met up with those of the head.
Strictly speaking, the various parts of Robot Control's different product lines weren't 100% compatible, but Tammy quickly figured out some workarounds that would give her full use of this other fembot's head.
"How do I look?"
He heard her words in her own voice, but the mouth that moved was Diana's. It looked weird, but it turned him on because it was so inhuman. "Very pretty."
36+1 episode 34 — Robotman
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Episode_34

August 2, 2015
"But why…" she began, before remembering that her right hand had its own USB flash drive connection housed in the right index finger. She tried moving her arm away from the port, but it wouldn't budge; the computer was in charge now.
Her index finger opened at the tip, revealing the flash drive. Helpless, she could only watch as the drive was pulled towards the port. Just before her finger-mounted flash drive was connected to the USB port, the gynoid could hear a voice ringing out loud and clear, as if someone was standing right next to her…
"A NEW BODY AT LAST!"
Her flash drive entered the USB port….and within seconds, her mind, her personality and all non-essential programming were erased from her hard drive.
As the gynoid's hard drive was erased, the computer began copying files to it, filling every terabyte with new files, new information….a new personality.
The nameless United Robotronics gynoid was gone…..and L.E.S. was about to be reborn.
From L.E.S. to Leslie — DukeNukem 2417
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _to_Leslie

August 9, 2015
“Or,” I try to use a cheering voice, “we can see if there are still some available parts for Lin in the underground trade. You’ve heard about the black market of androids right? Could you use the wireless and search for its whereabouts?” Hearing this, Faye frowns and pauses for several seconds and says: “Yes, that might be our only hope. Let me see… me see… see… see… see…” Suddenly Faye freezes and her voice slows into a series of metallic sounds before it stops. After 10 seconds or so, she start talking again, but her voice is now obviously robotic, just like the sound from the automatic answering machine: “Warning. This unit carried out an illegal action and was subject to emergency shut down. Please check with its programming and report to the authorities. Warning. This unit carried out an illegal action and was subject to…” Faye stands there repeating these sentences with a blank stare into space.
Otaku’s Adventure — Tringa
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Adventure

August 16, 2015
She whirred a bit, as her huge boobs bounced a bit, while her long brown hair waved around, with a bit of sweat in it. She shook and beeped, as her frontal hip continued to pour out the goo.
“Ah! Ah! Ah! Cum! CUM! CU-CU-CU-CU-CU-CU-CU-UUUUUU-U-U-U-U-U-UUUUU!!!”
She started to malfunction, as the pussy-less fembot fell to the floor, twitching and shaking.
“Error!! Vaginal Processor… Sexual Device… Cum! Cum! CUM! Cum! Cum! CUUUUU-!”
She whirred her legs up and down, as she continued to shake and smoke.
“Cu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u--! WARNING! WARNNING!!! FLUID COUNT LOW! Sexual Device damaged…”
Sonya started screaming in high-pitched moans, as her body stopped moving, while wires were sticking out of her vaginal area, with two wires, frayed up. She sparked from her hip, and continued to moan, malfunctioning in a mess. Her hip continued to spew out a portion of white stuff. Melanie fell down, with her dildo in her mouth, and fell, face first, onto a puddle of Sonya’s white fluid. Sonya then stopped screaming and moaned in a high-pitched voice, while it slows down.
A Huge Add-On — Mister XYZ (RoboTomo)
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=A_Huge_Add-On

August 23, 2015
CSR: Good. The file loaded properly it seems. On the right screen, double-click on the abdomen diagram.
C: Okay....her stomach just popped open.
CSR: Okay. Open up your android's abodominal panel all the way. Do you see any signs of burned components, ripped optical wiring, or other signs of internal physical damage?
C: No, I don't see any signs like that.
CSR: Okay. There is a central oval shaped module located above where you plugged in her diagnostic module That is her main CPU and memory unit. Do you see that, sir?
C: Yes.
CSR: Good. What I want you to do is carefully remove that module and inspect it for any signs of physical damage.
C: Okay.
[sounds of module being removed]
Customer Service — 1001011001
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... er_Service

August 30, 2015
She paused for a moment, leaned really close, smiled coolly, and pressed a finger against the tip of Perry's nose. "Boop," she said–less a mechanical bleep than a spoken word, like Betty Boop's surname. "Fully recharged." She glanced over to where, on the far side of the couch, a small cable ran from her hip to the wall. Perry sat for a moment, enjoying her closeness and her clueless invasion of space. "Fully recharged. Unplug me, man," she said, half a whine, half a command. Perry tried to lean past her to reach for the cord, but lost his balance and fell onto her lap. "Sorry." "Fuck you," she said with a teasing grin. "You're disobedient, dude. Hah!" As Perry lay over her, she began to laugh and pat out a rhythm on his back with her hands. She was remarkably intuitive as to what felt good. But then–ouch! She pinched him gently on the back of the neck, too.
Lazy Phone — Australopith
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Lazy_Phone

September 6, 2015
“Mr Astor! I’m loading new software, do you want me to execute?”
“Go ahead Verity, looks like your sensor drivers are set up right now…”
“OH GOD! Mr Astor! Oh OHHH!! Grrrrrrr oh oh oh oh FUCK!! Fuck me, Mr Astor, please oh my God YES!”
The little android girl convulsed on my sofa gripped by her first orgasm, now that I had straightened out her settings so she could make sense of the signals from her sexual organs. From my viewpoint knelt in front of her I had an unrivalled view of the contractions of her artificial pink vagina, dripping with wet juices from her internal reservoirs. She flung her arms back, then pressed her hands against her pelvis as she stared at her groin and open abdomen, then turned her wide eyes to me.
Childminder — BA
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Childminder

September 13, 2015
Her shirt removed, Roland saw an ornate corset beneath full, ripe breasts tipped with soft nipples set in a perfect circle of pink. The sight so commanded his attention that he did not notice her shoulders and elbows until her skirts were almost off. At her joints were ball-mechanisms - the kind one would find on a poseable doll.
The skirts dropped and the woman turned her back to him and the Lady. Garter straps clung to the contours of her round backside, the swell of her hips and round thighs drowning out any apprehension he had of what was to come.
The Lady in Green gave him a pointed look, and pressed inward on the woman's pale skin between her shoulder blades. A panel opened, revealing what appeared to be a number of dials and gauges set above a lattice of clockwork.
"We shall try five today," said the woman.
"So high, Milady?"
Clockwork Legacy: Lady in Waiting — LongTimeLurker
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ing/Part_1

September 20, 2015
There was a sharp pain in his tailbone, but that seemed to be the extent of it. Megan had fallen on her side, still locked in that nymphean pose — she seemed unharmed, except her face was… askew. As if it were a mask on crooked, only partially concealing something beneath, something silver and glinting. Max leaned closer, trying to make sense of what he was seeing in this ‘gap’ between her face and her head. Was that… machinery?
A sudden bright burst of electricity flared from her temple as her blue eyes snapped open, staring directly at him — Max gave a startled cry, scrambling to his feet and rushing out of the locker room, halfway back to his classroom before he managed to stop himself. He realized his device was not stopping time it all — it was an on / off switch for robots. Oh, and by the way, just one more tidbit — everyone he had known his entire life was apparently a machine.
Nihilistic — LongTimeLurker
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Nihilistic

September 27, 2015
When Riley’s systems came back online there was a familiar face standing over her. “Jeez, lady, I just can’t get rid of you,” Noah mused as he knelt down besides her. “Are you hurt, do I need to call an ambulance?” That had been his first instinct upon seeing the filthy woman lying on the ground, but with this one who could tell; maybe she just liked solo mudwrestling.
“Hello. My leg doesn’t work anymore. I need to get to Ethan so he can call a repair service.” Riley rolled to one side, exposing the damage to the underside of her thigh.
“Holy shi— wait a second,” he interrupted himself as he looked closer at what had first appeared to be a horrendous wound. He poked his fingers inside, running them along a bundle of wires. “You’re a sex-doll aren’t you?”
“I’m a FemTech Z550. My name’s Riley-ley-ley-ley-ley…” she stuttered as her CPU hung up in the heat.
Of Rent and Robots — D. Olivaw
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... and_Robots

October 4, 2015
Mike placed his hand softly on her face to feel her skin for the first time. The skin had a complex, human-like consistency to it; baby-soft to the initial touch but, when depressed, possessed of an underlying firmness like muscle. He ran his hands through her hair to brush it out of the way. She appeared human except for a few small seam lines around her major joints.
He finally reached behind her ear and held down on the button, eager to get her out of here and back home. The small rivet-like switch behind the ear, held down for two seconds…The android blinked twice, its glassy camera-eyes auto-focusing on the printed code marker, and then blinked once more. "Ah. You must be Mike." While the voice was flat, it was not so out of bad emulation; in fact, the robot had a surprisingly sultry sound, a deep contralto with the certain huskiness of a torch singer. Rather, the flatness was characteristic, conveying a sense of boredom and defeat.
Mike and Mary — Daphne
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Mike_and_Mary

October 11, 2015
Everything was going just fine at first, with both of them approaching climax, when suddenly she started twitching and glitching out.
“Critical error in fluidic storage systems,” she blurted out, still going through the motions with him.
“Jennifer, are you going to make it?” he asked, seeing smoke coming from her mouth.
“I thiii.iii.iii.iii.iiinn.nn.nnnnnnk soo.oooo.oooo,” she said, her voice in a clipped digitized tone.
“Alright, I’m coming,” he shouted, and just as he came, so did she, though her climax included her head blowing straight off her neck and landing a few feet away.
After the waves of ecstasy passed, he blinked and looked at the headless body he was still inserted in. It was still moving around a little, and smoke was rising from the neck.
“Wow, that was the best I’ve ever had,” he said, carefully removing himself and cleaning himself off with a nearby piece of clothing.
“Wow, that was the best I’ve ever had,” Jennifer’s voice sounded from her head, lying a few feet away, seeming to echo and mock his statement.
Fizzy Pop — Spaz
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Fizzy_Pop

October 18, 2015
“Wait!” he screamed in futility, as he watched them start the machine, “We got the charts mixed up, she’s…a sleeper” he said slowly, watching in horror as he watched the scene unfold.
The woman screamed…briefly, then the sound that emerged was an inhuman, almost machinelike scream. Her body started shaking wildly, loosening itself from the restraints. They could hear the MRI whining in protest as alarms sounded.
The doctor and his staff wildly tried to shut the machine off, but the controls were not responding. They could only watch in horror through the built in camera at what happened next.
The woman’s beautiful, innocent face suddenly started distorting, even as she continued to scream. Then, a few seconds later, her face burst outwards from the middle, with bits of machinery and wires erupting out towards the powerful super magnet.
Medical Exam: A Short — Spaz
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... m:_A_Short

October 25, 2015
"Press here." she told him.
He did and she slowly pulled her shirt off, exposing her chest to him. He looked in wonder, not just at seeing her delicious breasts, but what was opening right under them. Her stomach panel was fully opened.
"I... can I touch you?" he asked her quickly.
She smiled and nodded. His hands reached on top of her breasts and he squeezed them both slowly. She gasped, closing her eyes. Knowing what he was doing was wrong, he could not stop himself. He squeezed his face between them and rolled his tongue around the nipples, being fully aroused. He then looked at her insides.
"Is this your power supply?" he asked her, seeing a sort of battery.
"I don't know? Try removing it, we'll find out together!" she moaned with ecstasy.
"STOP! STOP! I don't want to be deactivated!" she quickly screamed out.
The Student — Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Student

November 1, 2015
"Freeze, Danielle," Roy commanded.
He decided to leave Danielle in an interesting situation for someone else to find. It seemed only fair. "Twenty seconds from now, unfreeze. Swim for as long as you want, but as soon as you touch the shore again, freeze." That would be amusing, he thought. He stepped back towards the Beckys, and turned back to watch as Danielle suddenly unfroze and continued her run toward the water. She made a long, clean dive into the water, then swam off.
Ray turned back to the motionless blonde dolls, and slipped between them to look at them from in front. Both of their heads were turned inward to look at the space where he'd been. The ponytailed one's lips were still pursed with the shape of a word she'd been in the middle of saying when he'd ordered her to freeze, while the topless Becky held her left arm across her body as she had attempted to grope Ray's crotch.
Encounter at Courtesy Suites — Ehy
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... esy_Suites

November 8, 2015
Charging Completed...

The message displayed inside Claire's field of vision, as she lay in her bed motionless, eyes closed. To a casual onlooker, she would just seem like any normal beautiful girl asleep in their bed, except of course for the charging cord that was attached to her hip.

Hibernation Deactivated....

Claire's eyes opened as her head tilted slightly with a twitch. As her still body powered on and began to move, her CPU loaded the system diagnostic protocols into her field of vision:
Entering Human Emulation...
Core Central Systems...Model SX-3900...Loading Model Info.... Designation: Claire Thomas....Emulated Age: 27 Measurements: H: 5'7" Weight:126lbs...34d-22-34.. CPU Type: CCS Hypercore Processor....Test OK! System Age: 0yrs...6mos...14days...9hrs..15min...49sec... Last Config: Human Emulation: Horny.EXE...No Errors... Current Batt Life: 100% Power Mode: Wall Outlet...
Meanwhile — Quietness
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Meanwhile

November 15, 2015
The program turned out to be quite minimalist. It was a small window with a stylised ATHENA logo, and with about 4 buttons, still nothing to explain what it was. I rather foolishly went into my usual mode of learning what software does which is to try things at random and see what happens. I clicked the first button, which said “Activate unit” on it.
The sound of movement behind me made me jump quite a bit. It was the box of course, and spinning around in my chair, I was a bit unnerved to see the doors on the front of the box folding and opening inward. Nothing, however, could prepare me for the actual contents of the box.
Jumplead — Hermes
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Jumplead

November 22, 2015
“Threat to system detected. Must neutralize all threats.” She began to throw punches now, holding nothing back, her pure robotic strength slowing her considerably. I easily avoided these punches, and tossed a few of my own. “Ash, please…I don’t want to do this. Come to your senses.” I connected with one of my hits.
“I-I-I-I musttttttttt neu-neu-neutrilize all in-in-in-obey master-must---“ She blinked, before looking at me. When she spoke, a synthetic voice came from her. “Warning: System malfunction….O-obey….I…D-D-Dani, listen *zzzt* I-I-I was hacked…” Her voice was a monotone now, her eyes a sympathetic blue. “Y-Y-You must-must-must *zzzzzzztttt* get aw-w-w-way. I have been programmmmmmmed to-to-to kill you. Just get out-out-out now. I-I-I’ll take c-c-care of *zzzztttttt* this.”
“Ash….I don’t understand…”
“They-they-they----malfunc-tion---knew….System Overheat….y-y-y-you were watching…Warning: Systems critical….Go, Dani *zzzzzzzzzttttttt*.”
“Who? Who knew? Who are they, Ash? Tell me…”
Loveless — Hola_guy
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Loveless

November 29, 2015
“I mean, you are essentially a high tech paperweight on my desk right now and you are speaking through a tiny speaker with a little monitor which shows the vital stats of your A.I,” I said.
There was a rather lengthy pause before she replied again.
“You know what, I think I am getting aroused now just thinking about it…thinking about it…thinking about it…thinking about it…” she said, beginning to repeat herself.
“Um, Becca, are you okay?” I asked, knowing something was wrong.
“Thinking about it…thinking about it…” she continued, I also noticed, after feeling her brain that it was starting to heat up a little.
“Becca, are you okay?” I said again, starting to get worried.
“Yes, I just feel really good right now…right now…right now…error, A.I. is in danger of overheating, recommend immediate reboot,” she said, starting in her voice and then going into a robotic voice.
Blind Date — Spaz
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Blind_Date

December 6, 2015
Smiling at the display, Henry said intone “Bethany On”. Unlike the power-down the process, Bethany's power-up sequence took a while. Bethany's synthetic heart had ceased to beat, her awareness loop had made a hard stop and hard synthetic internal organs were also suspected. Yawning, stretching and shaking her limits, the beautiful regained her “composure”. “Wow, that was something. You can do anything you want with me, can't you?”, the android purred somewhat breathlessly, restarting its sex-bonding-obedience loop. Henry smiled.
Bethany, I would like tell you that I am going to be taking today. Still looking at Henry with a mischievous and adventurous look, Bethany was suddenly shocked, ecstatic, hugging Hank. “You know I don't deserve this, I only want to serve you as you desire, without any other desires”. Despite the plea, he enjoyed her delicate, slight, shaking excitement.
Bethany in Room B — Svengli
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _in_Room_B

December 13, 2015
The factory foreman stood by nervously, hoping that nothing would go wrong. “Activate the pumps,” Victor instructed, in his usual imperious way. The foreman nodded, signalling for the pumps to be switched on.
A milisecond after the command was given and the switch pulled, liquid silicone flooded the mold, pouring over the gel-shielded body and conforming to the mold’s presculpted measurements. Thin wires and blades within the mold kept the fingers and toes from being fused together, while a clear-plastic shield over the front of the robot’s head prevented silicone from flooding the facial cavity and wrecking the servomotors. After fifteen seconds, the mold halves split and receeded, revealing the naked, hairless body of a well-toned African-American gynoid.
ShowStopper — DukeNukem 2417
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=ShowStopper

December 20, 2015
June struggled to open her eyes but her CPU was so busy registering error messages that see couldn’t move. The last thing she remembered was an argument with her boyfriend and it ended with him calling her a “walking vibrator”, that last remark had really hurt her, she slapped him in utter disbelief and he just laughed had pushed her off the cliff like a toy. Dave knew she was an android but she genuinely thought he loved her as a person not a possession. Realizing her position she started a systems diagnostic but it was use less the majority of her internal systems had failed or were failing fast. Eventually her left eye started to respond and she looked at the rest of her body in horror! Both her legs had been ripped from her body and chest cavity hung open, wires hanging everywhere and smoking. For the fact she was alive meant that her main CPU was intact but some of her key systems were beyond repair.
June — Dark Archon
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=June

December 27, 2015
Ann's smile changed to a look of bewildering astonishment as a soft clicking sound came from Jill's head and a seam appeared from the chin to the forehead. Jill pulled forward and with a few wet sounds as well as some clicks, her face came away from her skull revealing an array of fiber optic wiring and molecular circuitry blocks inside. Several strange, complex devices seemed to correspond to where her ears and eyes would have been, and a series of tubes fed into a single large, flexible conduit where her mouth would have led. Jill's eyes on her face mask opened and a smile formed on the faceplate. Ann noticed that all of the most complex functions of the human face and skull were on the faceplate and she nearly dropped it as Jill placed it into her hands.
Tales of Syntech 4 — Mad Mechacow
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Syntech_4

January 3, 2016
I pressed both nipples to get her hot but I heard a click and she froze up. "Aw crap!" I exclaimed. I stepped back and she stared straight ahead. "Better tell em to come get her now. Dammit, another night ruined." Just then her arms, still out in front of her, moved mechanically to her sides. She then bent at the waist forward 90 degrees and a CD tray slid out from her ass-crack, through her crotchless panties, and pushed up her blue skirt. She and I remained frozen, my mouth agape at what had happened. Staring at the floor, she awaited that I either pushed the tray back into her ass or somehow change her disk. I went around to her rear and took the CD off of its sideways tray. It was marked "Normal Mode."
Sarabot’s 1st story — Sarabot
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... irst_Story

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:49 am

I noticed you were almost out, so I gathered up enough for half a year:
Week 1:
It was definitely the robot he ordered, he figured immediately by its female form, white plastic body shell with artificial muscles, actuators and servos visible through the seams where the different body platings connected and by the 'SYNTHIA 01' tag on its chest. John loved those older robots, especially in the female form. Finally, he had the money to get one of his own - albeit only a used one. He wanted one since he was a kid and "SYNTHIA" was the most advanced model you could get. Unfortunately, she was not as polished and clean as John hoped. In fact, this 'bot was pretty dirty!
Free Shipping — Bart
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Free_Shipping
Week 2:
Lunch Box lets me know when something's wrong. I have a GPS map of the city, with all the kiosks marked. #72 is toward the freeway. She's seeing business all the time, so I guess she isn't 'really' breaking down on purpose. I hope they don't recycle her...I kinda like her. I might try to buy her from them if they ever replace her with a new gal. Robot girls cost a lot of money to replace. Ever try to buy one of them? A full-body robot runs about 35,000 smackers, and that's for the used ones. New ones run about 100,000, just for the basics nowadays. Completely self-contained computer brains, state of the art AI, and, depending on the niceties you want, you're gonna pay more for all the extras. Now, these fast food robot girls...they're only half-girls. No legs...well, 'cuz you only see their top half, and they don't have to walk around all day...
Service Call — KB7RLKY
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Service_Call
Week 3:
Her badge read, “Katie.” Sean stepped foreword to get a closer look at the “geeky” kids mechanized date. Her mouth was opened and her eyes were staring upward as if she was trying to look up at the ceiling without moving her head; like they were about to roll back but stopped. Her arms were frozen in front of her like she had had her hands had been wrapped around something… Although her hair was pulled back neatly some of it was coming loose. Her head jerked and twitched to the left and right in an erratic (erotic?) way. Sean heard Katie’s circuits frying from the outside of her tight sexy frame which encased her mechanical innards. He also heard digitized mumbo-jumbo coming from her immobile lips. He saw a small amount of smoke from her ears just like the high school kid did.
Monday — Kano
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Monday
Week 4:
Her internal clock registered the time and generated an appropriate greeting for her. "Good Evening, gentlemen. How may I be of assistance?" Her voice was like the sound of glass tinkling on a marble floor, with it's light and even pitch. Her inventor smiled at her, "Unit 7, these men are here to assess my work and your capabilities. Please show them your affection". NVA-7 (for that was her full designation), smiled and rose from the table. She moved towards Mugoi, and embraced him. Her bare, pink nipples rubbed against his chest as she leaned towards him and kissed him. Her flexible tongue probed it's way into his mouth and moved eel-like against his own tongue. She noted that in response his heart rate increased, and that his penis was becoming erect.
A Long Sleep — Kishin
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=A_Long_Sleep
Week 5:
There, place my breasts and chest coverings near my robot torso and head unit. I need you to take a screwdriver and disconnect the bolts holding my chassis onto the remaining skin of my back. This is the final piece of my synthetic skin you will need to remove for my total re-build. First loosen the two on my right, then the remaining two on the other side of my android torso. Place the bolts aside and peel the skin down off of my back. You have now removed all of my artificial skin. I consist of a robot head unit connected to a metal torso housing my systems. Can you do me a favor? I require testing of my vaginal unit. Please locate my vaginal unit. There, now plug in the loose connector to an open port on the main computer in my chest.
Disassemble Me — Sarabot
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ssemble_Me
Week 6:
“Ju-just a fe-few more hou-hours and the-then-then days minutes hours should be to Outpost I-I-I-I-I--” Tasha's voice became oddly electronic, as if she were speaking through a loudspeaker. The tinny tone continued as she began babbling mindlessly, attempting to assure Edward, as they had this entire time through the rough trek. He watched as Tasha continued to fall apart. The armless machine's head now popped off of its neck, with the neck soon following behind. Secured tightly to her head with a chinstrap, that angry expression Tasha had just a few moments ago had somehow become a vapid, vacant smile, her eyes now without that emerald glow, looking like a pair of dull glass jewels. Sparks snapped from the top of her torso, as her body whirred and buzzed its way over to his tent.
Crazy in the Heat — Saya
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... n_the_Heat
Week 7:
This time, she stood up quickly and, dropping her pool-cue again, walked halfway across the table. “I don’t...I don’t...what happened?” She seemed totally perplexed. It seemed strange, but this time I was sure I heard Heidi...BUZZING.
Suddenly terrified, Mr. Carl Hancock bolted off of his bar-stool. “Come Heidi. You have to go to the bathroom right now!”
“I made a mistake,” confessed Heidi most apologetically, more to herself than to Mr. Hancock. She seemed utterly baffled that this was possible.
“This is simply...Impossible...Impossible...Impossible...” Heidi chanted incredulously as the good Mr. Hancock, with his arm around her, led her towards the vacant men’s-room. “This doesn’t make sense. I’m supposed to be...perfect.”
The Hustler — Bruekmann
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Hustler
Week 8:
The body lay face up, recessed into a block of beige memory foam. She was dressed in a white cotton tank top and matching pair of athletic bottoms. Any place where the skin might directly contact the foam was loosely sheathed in a single layer of clear plastic, with the exception of her face which was exposed. It was Lisa, there was no doubt about that. She looked peaceful. Eyes and mouth closed, lips still pouting slightly. Though it went against my intuition, I watched very carefully to see if she was breathing. She wasn’t. Her skin was colored, her cheeks slightly flushed, like she’d stepped outside for a moment. She didn’t look dead, but then she didn’t look like she was asleep either.
A Gift Unwanted — CaptainStorytime
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... t_Unwanted
Week 9:
“You l-l-lllike me w-w-wet, do ya’?” As she attempted a sensuous repose he could see lights flaring from the gaps in her panels, and she suddenly slammed backward into him, disrupting his second attempt to remove her. “S-s-so hot…” she moaned, roughly massaging her gel-pack breasts as her thighs spread wide. A moment later, the paneling on her abdomen split open as fans inside her whirred louder, the components within the darkened cavity briefly lit by the sparks of shorting electrical systems.
Fire Hazard — LongTimeLurker
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Fire_Hazard
Week 10:
Suddenly, Eve froze in mid extension. “Warning… low battery…” she got out as she began to topple, “pleases connec…” the words were interrupted as she slammed face-first into the floor with a loud thud. The beautiful gynoid lay there for several seconds before stirring. She rolled over onto her back and attempted to sit up. Something inside her torso protested with a loud whine, but she persisted and the whine terminated in a loud pop. She fell back to the floor abruptly. “Malfunction…” she stated to no one. A quiet buzzing noise began within her, which increased steadily in volume until it fizzled out with several more pops. “Malfunc… warning… low battery… please connect charger.”
Obsolesence — D. Olivaw
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Obsolescence
Week 11:
Naked, with her panels removed and still hooked up to the terminal she looked at Gina as she said, " Okay baby, what do you want to do with me now?". Gina looked at the logic algorhthyms running through Amanda's electronic mind as she responded, " I'm sorry, but I am not baby. As an android I have no prop-" Gina cursed and tapped a few keys on the terminal. "Proooopeeeerrrrr aaaaggggggeeee.....", came from Amanda's speaker in her exposed throat as her body posture grew limp and her head tilted down.
Tales of Syntech — Mad MechaCow
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... of_Syntech
Week 12:
"Desire," questioned Julia, "can you explain to me why my bum feels so odd."
"Oh that is simple," responded Desire who was having a hard time pulling her eyes from Julia's metal melons, "as a robot, you will need a power core and for a long time in my kind of robot, the core has been inserted through the anal opening, so I made sure you would have the same feature."
Upon hearing that she would need a power core inserted into her, Julia suddenly started to smile. She just could not help herself, the idea of having to be powered from a power core, that was totally inhuman and that was what she really wanted -- to not be human.
Human Failure. (2200) — Metal-Destiny
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... %282200%29
Week 13:
I studied her movements carefully as she walked to the table and gathered up all the papers. "Would you like me to file...file these for you master?" Sure enough there was that dammed glitch again. For the last five years she had functioned almost perfectly with only a couple of minor issues that you could reasonably expect with any complex machine. A failed balance servo in her left foot that made her stumble around like she was drunk and some connection problems in her right arm. I was able to replace the balance servo myself without too much trouble but the delicate wiring in the artificial arm muscles was a little beyond my skill level. I had to take her to the dealer and let a pro do the work. But lately, she has been repeating a word here and there and will sometimes just freeze up for a half second while preforming household tasks she's done a thousand times before.
The Trade In — tectile
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Trade_In
Week 14:
She was in tears, as people in the crowd booed her, screaming "FAKE!! SHE'S A FAKE!!!!!!!". Her light blues eyes lost all humanity when she was deactivated, as he opened her belly and removed her battery. He then slowly removed her circuited brain from her stomach, followed by her head, slowly decapitating her. Wires were pulled from her neck, still connected to her torso, her body twitched as the wires were ripped apart. Her manager, her creator, a little bald man with glasses, was in tears as he slowly tore her apart, the crowd almost screaming for blood. The entire event was sickening to me.... but arousing too, to be honest. This woman I worshipped, was a robot.... A robot that could be reprogrammed to be my lover, one day...
The Diva — Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Diva
Week 15:
"How dare you!?" Kelsey errupted, as her diodes blinked in a flurry. Faerie could see that about half of them had switched from green to yellow now. "You interrupted my calculations!" Kelsey then paused for a long moment and a few of the lights returned to their green status. She then addressed the assembled sorority members directly. "Girls? Disregard this candidate's objection to my screening process. I personally designed the process, and I always function perfectly logically. Therefore, the screening process is perfectly logical. Because she objects to it, Faerie is obviously illogical and is revealing that she has flaws in her programming. My programming is perfect."
Sorority Coup d’Etat — Wjbaines
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... p_d%27Etat
Week 16:
"I j-just took off my head. I am only a machine. I can be taken apart. I am so hot. I a-" Emily convulsed once and her mouth curled into a grin of pleasure while a speaker nestled in the stump of her neck made the sound of a moan of pleasure. Her hands and fingers twitch involuntarily causing her to drop her head to the floor. It hit with a crack but dutifully Emily reached up and rest in front of her breasts. A seam had split down the center and moved apart about a quarter of an inch. She pressed her fingers into the seam and pulled it apart. Her chest swung open revealing a complex array of fiber optic cables and circuitry running criss crossed inside of her. small rubber tubes and hoses carried fluids all over her body and all of it was mounted onto a hard plastic frame.
Encounter with Emily — evil_boo
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... with_Emily
Week 17:
Adria opened the box and was overjoyed “Thank you, mother.” She said as she looked at the bodysuit inside. It was a perfect replication of her former self, complete with eyes, which would allow her to go out in public if she needed to. She then returned to the couch and resumed watching TV. Half an hour latter she felt an unusual sensation in her Vagina. She looked down and had realized the fact, now her crotch was now transformed, marked out in sapphire silicone which contained her reproductive organs; she reached in and extracted her insert cover, which she quickly put on, sealing off her butt crack and Vagina from sight.
Darwin Accelerated — Zor
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ccelerated
Week 18:
Jack then walked over to her and reached his hands inside her open panel. “Alright, I’m going to remove you now,” he told her, looking into her eyes.
Ellie merely nodded, then her eyes went blank as Jack pressed the releases on her A.I. core and carefully pulled it free from its housing. The core itself was fairly large, with memory banks and processor assemblies, as well as a small diagnostic screen listing Ellie’s current stats. Under normal circumstances, the removal of her core would have shut her down, but since her processes were being mirrored on the terminal, her A.I. was still active.
“You still with me Ellie?” Jack asked, turning to look at the screen.
“Yes Jack,” she replied from the terminal.
The Repair Shop Pt. 2 — Spaz
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... p_-_Part_2
Week 19:
“ERROR!” I just hear myself say as my higher functions shut down. My sim auto-restarts in seconds while my core systems are still building to climax uninterrupted by the error and I’m just in time to see Hettie’s face screw up into lost confusion as she looses herself to her orgasm. The rush of her shuddering release tightly pressed against my own VA module triggers me suddenly and everything I have is taken up with executing my own surging peak.
I can’t move. My system is running a routine error-check after my restart before it releases control so my orgasmic response is confined to tensing and shuddering cosmetic systems. I can and do cry out loudly though. Hettie has never seen me malfunction before, she’d never harm me on purpose, so I can only imagine what a turn on this must be for her as she watches me twitch helplessly under her as diagnostics scroll over my tiny readout and beeps sound from inside my robotic body.
New Toy — BA2
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=New_Toy
Week 20:
Nicole immediately fell to her knees and reached forward with her right hand, closing her thumb against her curved fingers and moving it rhythmically up and down over empty space. Her left hand rubbed against the tip of her breast while her face beamed upward in a smile. "Oh, sweetie, you know what my mouth needs," she cooed as she bent her neck and brought her mouth slowly toward her closed right hand. She moistened her lips and parted them slowly, her eyes still gazing upward through her tangled bangs.
Then suddenly, she bolted upright on her knees. "Oh sweet--sw-sweetie." she stammered, her voice slightly clipped with each word, eyes wide in a glassy stare. This was the G56 code Greg had mentioned, a low-level software failure that caused the unit to perform a soft reset and re-establish its spatial and process parameters before restarting the personality threads.
Sparxs: Troubleshooting a Design Flaw — HlprHlpr
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... esign_Flaw
Week 21:
Her eyes roll forward just after she opens them again "System re...set..." She snarls as her tits flex, I lay there groaning and spasming trying to move but unable to do anything, she walks coldly and calmly over to my upper body, a connection wire coming from her finger slithers under my neck, I grit my teeth as it forces a connection between me and her. After a moment "Oh good... a screen pops out of your arm when you are critical"
"I will... destroy... you...you" I groan out weakly, unable to process much. She lets out a grunt before disconnecting and standing over my mid once again, my legs to weak and inflexible to get at her before she drops to her knees, "please darling... at the moment you couldn't even destroy an ant" she replies as she drives her two hands into the cut in my breastplate being careful not to move the pipe
Unfinished ATM — GirlieGirl1985
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... nished_ATM
Week 22:
[Booting up ... Loading OS kernel ... Preliminary error detection: . . . Some errors were found, full scan needed Checking CPU core: OK Checking power supply: AC Power, No battery detected Checking sensors: OK Checking actuator: Right arm is missing. Left arm power circuit offline. Right ankle offline. Full scan terminated. Loading AI parameters: - Name: Alliona - Class: AAA - Owner: none Launching AI...]
I'm waking up. The numerous errors in my mind make my thoughts difficult. My eyes are still closed. I don't understand why I'm still myself and why I don't have an owner. I lost my fight so Paul Strackevic must be my new owner, but it's not the case. According to my internal clock, this was about two weeks ago.
A Fight Too Far — Glast
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ht_Too_Far
Week 23:
Finger still in her naval she pulled her tummy off like a door of 2 inch thick skin. Grant was shocked and amazed. Hundrededs of small airholes opened at the thick sides of the skin panel. Mels beautiful young body lay there , looking perfectly, believably human except for the great hole in her body revealing wires, circuts and machinery inside her body.Below her beautiful breasts two silicon bags filled and empied with air like artifical lungs, encased in a shiny steel ribcage. Lower down was a thick clear plastic bag, connected to a tube, with a small amount of crushed food and drink in it.Flickering lights , tubes and small gadgets compactly filled the small females body, and in the middle if her lower chest a small computer screen and tiny keyboard ( like a mobile phones) glowed earily.
The Flatmate — Gf
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Flatmate
Week 24:
"Meghan, stop!" Sam shouted, "Meg-meg-meg-meg-meg-" Then, something seemed to snap in her circuitry. Her head jerked to the right, "Error... I am not programmed for homosexual intimacy... Error..." Sam's voice began to rise in pitch and speed. "This unit is malfuctioning... malfunctioining...." I suddenly became aware of a crackling noise that was becoming louder. And then the smell of burning electronics, "Hello, my name is Samantha....Samantha....I am a Samantha 9000 series android...android...android..." Sam's voice rose to a fever pitch and I felt myself explose inside Meghan's behind.
Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me as I rubbed against Meghan, who was still executing her programmed command despite Sam's program failure. Just then, a loud snap shook the three of us. I looked over Meghan's shoulder to see Sam's faceplate blow off her head, revealing smoking diodes and circuitry beneath. Sam's arms rocked stiffly up and down as her voice took on a clipped, digtized quality, "an-an-an-droid-droid-"
Happy New Year — Silent_Lurker
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... y_New_Year
Week 25:
“How do you recharge?” the human asked curious.
Nancy got up, completely unbuttoned her shirt, and a panel opened in her back between her shoulder blades, “See, pull this cord and attach it to an electric outlet. It takes four hours for a full recharge for me.” she smiled.
Rachael got up and studied the inside of her friend, “What does this button do?”
“What button?” the android ask while trying to look at her back.
“This one.” Rachael said while pressing it.
“Whhhaattt...t...t..buu..tt...o.nn....n..?...?” Nancy slowly repeated while going offline. Nancy stood there like a statue, completely frozen, eyes and mouth wide open.
Best Friends — Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Best_Friends
Week 26:
Jenny nodded, and looked at Amy. Suddenly Rebecca’s eyes shot open and she stiffly stood up from the couch, still attached to Amy by the wire. Jenny got up from her chair and Rebecca sat down and stared ahead. Jenny walked behind Rebecca and pulled her hair back from her face. She used a rubber band on Daniel’s desk and secured the hair in a pony tail. She then carefully put both of her hands on either side of Rebecca’s head; her fingers feeling around slightly. With a confident look on her face, she pushed in slightly with her hands, and Daniel heard a click. With another click and a pop, Jenny pulled the back of Rebecca’s scalp/skull off her head. She set it down on Daniel’s desk and looked into the open hardware. Daniel stood up and moved to get a better look. He could make out various micro computer parts, including what looked like RAM and he thought he could make out a small cube that would probably be her CPU. Jenny reached into the open skull and with a few more clicks pulled out a silver box about the size of a deck of cards. She placed it in her pocket and headed for the door.
Blue Chips — General
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Blue_Chips

Esleeper

Post by Esleeper » Wed May 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Are you still accepting new snippets for this? I guess I could whip up an excerpt and link the Google doc to the wiki.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Week 1
“Spread me...” Tamzin’s eyes were wide, arms and red curls spread carelessly across the pillow, her white body lying passive and her ankles held wide apart by Carmen.
“Spread... Spread... Spread me!! Spread me Plastic Plastic Plastic Plastic Plastic Plastic Plastic.”
Carmen stopped fucking.
“Trash Trash Trash Trash... Trash... Trash.....Trash.....Tr.” Tamzin stopped moving and looked with frozen features at the ceiling. Carmen withdrew and looked at her boss’s wife. She let go of Tamzin’s ankles and stepped away from the bed; the legs stayed sticking up in a stiff shapely V leading to her soaked pussy.
BA — Plastic Trash
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Plastic_Trash
Week 2
From the top view I had, I saw her pull out a battery pack out of her bag. She then pulled her shirt up and exposed her stomach. She then pressed herself in the middle right side of her torso, under her armpit. I then heard a clicking sound and noticed her stomach opened like a miniature garage door. It was hard to see from the angle, but I am sure she pulled out from her open stomach another battery pack and replaced it with the new one from the bag.
Mirage — Ugly
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Ugly
Week 3
The woman dragged the aluminum box along with her before kneeling down in front of Holly, she lifted Holly's left leg and running her hand up Holly's inner thigh for a moment, feeling for the catch to release her leg. "I can never find these damned release points on your model.." she stopped long enough to place both hands on Holly's knees and spread her legs wide. The girls face turned a little pink at the sight of Holly's perfectly built sex but she refocused and went back to work finding the catch. Finally she released Holly's leg and set it in the box. She did the same to Holly's right leg, but now much more quickly.
Evil Boo — Checked Items
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Checked_Items
Week 4
Zach merely nodded silently, and at that, Mandy gave him a calm smile and then did something that surprised Zach even more: she took a long computer cable from the bench, plugged one end of it into Sherry’s torso, and the other into a panel that slid open on the back of her own head. Once connected, Mandy froze up and said, “Full diagnostic of external unit commencing…standby,” in the same emotionless tone Sherry had used earlier.
“Holy shit, Mandy’s an android too,” Zach whispered to himself, “Shit, maybe the whole family is nothing but a bunch of androids,”…
Spaz — A Simple Business Arrangement*
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... rrangement*
Week 5
"— Activating voice diagnostic mode — striptease mode — platform walking mode — cooking mode — Enlarge feature m... — Stop, Aborting oral list — Error multiple signals detected incoherent data — Activating safeguard strategy — Ignoring all previous command"
Auto-diagnostic mode… she is a smart piece of machinery, I wonder to myself. I’m sure she is still badly damaged maybe the better thing to do is to find a way to stop her before things get worse, I ask her:
“ Cindy is there a way to turn you off ? ” but the electronic girl was continuously babbling.
“— Error systems data corrupted — Just wait a few moment, I cannot understand you ”
Kube2 — Cindy
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Cindy
Week 6
When I woke up, it was a surreal experience. I looked down at my new artificial body and liked what I saw: two large breasts. But below it, my torso had split down the middle and opened side to side. A number of cables were plugged into ports in my new robotic body as lights within the panel flashed vigorously. Below my tummy lay a neatly-trimmed strip of hair and a flawless set of vaginal lips. Further still were my trim, tanned legs.
I was a totally changed woman. My body looked sexy for the first time that I can remember.
Sarabot — The Cheerleader
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... heerleader
Week 7
Several guards pulled away a large blue veil to reveal a woman, or at least it looked like a woman. She was tan, had dirty blonde hair, and suggestive green eyes. She wore a white dress that showed the seams on her arms which made her seem almost like a mannequin.
“Now I know what you’re thinking, this isn’t a product. Ah, but it is, allow me to demonstrate.” Spoke Lex calmly and coolly to the now loud crowd.
Lex pulled a small remote from out of his tux pocket and pressed a single button labled “on”. Immediately the 20-some year old woman eyes grew wide and her hands slowly moved towards her face. Her hands then proceeded to remove her face altogether, revealing the various wiring and circuitry within her.
RancidInsanity — Batman:Fembots
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... an:Fembots
Week 8
“GET HER!” Giselle screamed and grabbed Tina by the back of her suit, tearing the black jacket off, revealing a white shirt… that quickly became unbuttoned. Tina’s large bust was now clearly visible, and the CFO screamed for help… that never came. Bridgit and Astrid looked with professional interest and Ms Schultz nodded approvingly.
“There must be an off… off switch.” Giselle looked at Tina’s neck, trying to feel for something - and her eyes opened wide. She found it. With a whirr Tina’s inert form crumpled to the carpet.
“I knew it.” Giselle panted. “The first to decline would be the robot.”
Propman — Board Meeting
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Board_Meeting
Week 9
As amazed as I was, I needed more than that. “No, not something that could be a prosthetic. Your head, or your torso. Something more vital than a limb.”
She nodded and lifted her shirt a bit until her stomach split open into panels to reveal even more inner working and betraying her human exterior. Smooth dark metal structures reflected tiny lights flashing inside her body, while various parts moved with her body. It was true, she was a robot, a very advanced one that was decades beyond anything I had seen yet. She stood there nervously showing me her deepest secret.
GynoNeko — Simulating Wilderness
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Wilderness
Week 10
Tentatively, she turned her head around, to face the mirror. And sure enough, there was her headless body, holding her head in her hands, a look of horror and confusion on her face. There was a glint of metal components coming from her neck on both ends, and what looked like a few attachment points.
“I’m a… “I’m a… a robot? No, this is… This can’t be. No.”
But again, as if guided by some subconscious instinct, she smoothly raised her head up, and placed it upon her body. The two sections joined with a click, and then whatever seam had been visible quickly disappeared.
Palindrome — Sarah Jones
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Sarah_Jones
Week 11
Letting go of her leg, I danced around the platform until I got directly behind her. I took a firm hold of her hips and using my body weight, I bent her over. I lifted the back of the tunic to reveal her sexy ass. I picked up the second probe. I used one hand to spread her cheeks wide open and use the other hand to insert that probe just as delicately as I did the first one. That one clicked into place too. I got behind her again, bent over, grabbed a handful of her tits, and stood her back up. Then I ran my hands down her body until my hands were around her waist. I kept my thumbs at the small of her back. She had a strange touch to her. I could feel her artificial flesh, but it was nothing like when I grab my own body. Hers was firmer, and her skeleton was different. It was weird but cool.
1001011001 — Hollywood
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Hollywood
Week 12
"THEODORE! JANET! It's time to get up!"
The voice was very lovely, sweet, even-tempered, the word were stern, perfectly enunciated, and spoken in the tone of an order. I groaned, when that voice snapped through my head my eyes blinked open and I knew Ted and I had let ourselves doze off again! I rolled away from my husband, suddenly eager to get my body out of the warm bed.
As my bare feet hit the chilly hardwood floor, I looked up to see the source of the stern voice. She was quite a sight to see, really: 6'0" of flowing silver, sculpted into the most perfect vision of a slender female human form you could imagine. Technically, I suppose 'it' would be more grammatically correct to describe the vision than 'she', but nobody could look at INGA and not think of that vision of silvery perfection as a 'she'!
FembotsInCharge — Nannybot 1000A
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... nybot1000A
Week 13
Given who I am telling this to, you can probably guess where this is going. Expecting to see a dead woman with a twisted neck laying underneath a fallen ladder, I instead found a gynoid with a twisted neck laying malfunctioning under a ladder. Jasmine lay with her hands at her sides. She hadn't even tried to brace her fall. And when she had fallen, she probably hit the ground head first. There was a scrape of synthetic skin missing from her forehead, I knew it was synthetic because of the lack of blood and the fact that what was underneath was a cranium made of cloudy white plastic. Her head was twisted backwards, the synthetic skin broken, a few wires visible underneath. Rather embarrassingly, her bubbly ass was jutting up into the air. Sparks snapped from her neck as an electronic buzz came from her body. Her upper lip curled slightly, her left eye rolled upwards slightly.
Saya — After Hours
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=After_Hours

Propman

Post by Propman » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:33 am

A selection of some of my old favorites:

“Active link open, external systems check. In my circles it’s perfectly acceptable to have an artificial spouse. “Explain” my malfunction indeed! I’ll have you know Roger and I know several androids socially.” Mrs Allen adjusted the towel on her head that may have loosened a little during linkup.
“Ma’am I’m going to take command of your major actuators now to complete the examination. We’ll know the problem in just a few minutes…”
“Control override code accepted…Internal control offline for systems 1, 9, 10, 14, 16…External control online for system 9 only.” Mrs Allen reported her status to Bobbi in the same annoyed tone of voice, but without any meaning behind the words, as if she were reading them off a card inside her mind.
As she spoke her limbs froze. Her firm, tanned legs below the towel became statue stiff and still, her right hand, on its way down from the towel on her head stopped in mid air. The diagnostic computer had instructed her operating system to deactivate her own, much superior, processors’ control over her limbs and back. The array of servos, pneumo and hyro activators that moved her right arm had been taken over from outside her body.
BA - Mrs Allen's Two O'Clock
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _O%27Clock

“Bex! Stop! Your too good, you’ll make me malfunction! Nobody has ever been this good… this good… this good… nobody… Error 5529750: AI buffer reset failure. The beautiful woman jerked and bounced on her persistent lover, losing herself in a confusion of error and ecstasy. Her machine nature was her closest secret, never revealed except when Elle serviced her complex systems in the secure privacy of her penthouse. She was perfect in so many ways, far superior to her human rivals, and she took her strength and elegance for granted. This, her first malfunction brought her vulnerability into sharp relief, heightening her arousal; why didn’t Bex stop? Elle was shut down… would Bex understand? She felt utterly vulnerable, reliant on her junior employee, a young girl who she had manipulated here for the rush of sex with a human. If her secret was known, that she was a mere appliance rather than a person, then all her power, her influence and wealth would count for nothing. She climaxed and malfunctioned simultaneously crashing her mind into a jumble of 1s and 0s.
BA - Denial of Service Attack
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ice_Attack

“Not quite, I have a more important task for you first.” Mrs Green slipped out of her smart jacket and skirt without ceremony, leaving them along with her ever-present tablet computer on a chair. She wore nothing underneath, smooth skinned without features or blemishes; a typical utility chassis, the nipples on the small mounds of her breasts were simple unresponsive mouldings, her vagina was no more than a slight cleft in her plastic skin, the outlines of body access panels were clear to see and the complex control panel on her abdomen was uncovered.
The housing officer swung herself up onto the trolley next to Lottie, her doll-like plastic body looked like a cheap toy next to the full figured and highly realistic android wife. Even dismantled and turned off Lottie looked like a real woman from the delicate pink lips exposed between milky thighs and auburn curls to her pretty freckled face and deep empty eyes; no plastic toy.
“Certainly Mrs Green, I’ll review and correct any faults as usual, I also have a personality update to install.” The tech reached over and deactivated her boss to get to work.

BA - Housewife
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Housewife

Just then, the door behind her flew open, interrupting the captive's processing. She turned her head to look towards the doorway as light filled the dark office. A silhouette sporting the kinds of curves that only a heinous villain-bot would be caught dead with stepped through the doorway. Wide hips with a waspy waist topped with a pair of generous melons. All of it a gleaming chrome, this fembot was clad in a pair of knee high stilettos and black leather lady’s breeches. A riding crop bounced on her hip and as her gleaming metallic body sauntered past the captive, she could see the dreaded symbol that confirmed the identity of her captors. A red band on the fembot's arm with a black reversed swastika and a golden hammer and sickle were superimposed over it.
Nazi communist fembots.
The chrome beauty had a hinged mouth much like a nutcracker, with a pair of ruby painted lips. Her eyes glowed bright red and she took a position in front of the captive, one hand on her hip and the other reaching up to adjust her ushanka with a series of quick, stiff motions.

DarkRexx - Carolina Jones and the Spear of Longinus
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... f_Longinus

The man unscrewing Cassie's back covering began to chat away, telling him something about the skin's unusual succeptance to the arrowhead, which was not as sharp as Arnold thought it to be; but he could care less, for as the man rambled, he couldn't help but look at the suit he now held.
It was a suit, truly, and one-piece designed to slip over the CTDs with the intent of accessing 'tissue damage' without spending too much of a budget; but come to think of it, the materials and textures were undoubtably no different from those used on the higher-end models, and nowhere was that more noticable than the face.
Unlike the rest of the suit, the face held its shape, acting as a hyper-realistic mask to the otherwise smooth and featureless curves of the dummy's heads; being just a mask though, it was incapable of any expression other than the blank stare androids are famous for. None of that stopped it from being cute though, with its flush, cream skin framed by golden locks of hair which (along with the vacant, brown eyes) were built into the suit, it all seemed nothing like the steel-plated BJD that sat down before him; and that blank head, with nothing but two circular cameras to break the surface, helped that sense of disbelief.
Muzzlefuffles - Freak-World: Cassie the test-droid
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... de_Stories

High up, in the tallest tower, Lady Demonique Sangria stirred in her bed. Like the gaslights and hearths, Lady Sangria was timer-operated; when the sun switched off, her systems began booting up. For the first few minutes, she simply stared blankly at the ceiling. Gradually, her limbs began to move jerkily, like a marionette’s, as her motor systems performed a series of self-checks. Her long, slender barbed tail detached from the cleverly concealed charging outlet embedded in the mattress, and her leathery black wings fluttered aimlessly. Then at last, her personality software loaded, and the raven-haired succubus closed her eyes, arched her back, and gave a sleepy yawn.
“Mmmmmnnn,” she sighed, stretching her long shapely arms and legs. “Nothing like a good day’s rest to prepare you for a good night’s partying!”
“Mmnh, so true, Mistress,” Angelique purred beside her. The petite blonde succubus tightened her arms around her Mistress’s waist, snuggling closer as they both warmed up from room temperature. Opening her luminous violet eyes, she smiled up at the larger demoness. “Speaking of which … would you like to pick up where we left off?”
Muzzlefuffles - Freak-World: Hail to the Demon Queen!
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... nthologies

"I'm not a robot, Scott. I'm a person. A human being. I am not a robot. I'm not a robot. I'm a human woman...woman...woman...woman...not a robot..a robot..I...am a robot. I am built and programmed to be the perfect woman. I am designed and programmed to be the ultimate sex companion. I am a sex android." she sputtered. He could still hear her circuitry heating up. Her voice was going from Heather's bitchy one to a computerized monotone. "...Sex android...Sex Android...error...error...liquid storage seal failure alarm...overheat detected...malfunction...unable to maintain appearance of human female...no programming instructions...error...error...reboot Heather unit 04003." She said, her eyes had taken on a thousand-yard stare. Scott watched as she fell silent, except for the internal sizzling and short-circuiting. She was mainly motionless except her head and blonde hair bobbed a bit as she rebooted. "What the hell are you doing Scott? You know we have work to do!" she snapped. Scott thought she was back to her old self. "Why are you so damn mean?!" Scott asked the machine "Because I'm programmed to be, asshole!" She smirked until her face went blank. "Error...error...unable to maintain appearance of human female...malfunction...Sex.u.al In.ter.course Pro.gram in.i.ti.a.ted." she monotoned. Scott smiled, as she got up and walked around the desk with the grace of a cat, seductively staring him down.
Kano - Friday
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Friday

"Faerie, you -- I'm -- compute! compute! -- You overloaded me, Faerie! I need -- I need -- Lily, why -- Faerie overloaded me! I can't compute what's happening! Compute! Compute! COMPUTE! COMPUTE! COMPUTE!" All the girls were standing now, and every eye in the room was riveted to the meltdown that was taking place before them.
Suddenly, Kelsey's generous bosom was brightened by a massive internal flash that was accompanied by an ear-splitting POP! Smoke started pouring out from between her lips. As it rose before her face, Kelsey's eyes crossed and she lost her balance. She toppled face-first onto the floor with a plastic clatter. "Faerie... you... overloaded... meeeeee... " A high-pitching spinning sound emerged from some internal mechanism and slowly deepened, finally turning into a quiet grind. Eventually it stopped and the smoke began to dissipate.
Faerie spoke first: "Gosh... your President was a piece of junk!"
Lily looked down at the wreckage of Kelsey. "Like, tell me about it." The failed sorority President was face-down, her control panel finally, terminally, blank. Tiny wisps of smoke still emerged from the seams where it connected to her bodacious -- but ruined -- body.
Wjbaines - Sorority Coup d'Etat
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... p_d%27Etat

By now it was obvious that Zelda was a machine like her subordinate fembots. She was twitching, shivering, and even those icy blue eyes flickered with light. “Eu-Eugene. That is so silly. Look at me. Look at me.” She started to sway her hips side to side, that wide rump sifting to the left, making a sudden and jerky stop, then shifting to the right. Each movement made her slinging skirt shift around those perfectly proportioned and juicy cheeks. “My-my-my ass is perfectly designed to emulate a flawless human.” She stood back up rigidly. By now, her movements had lost all their life-like animation, and she moved like a robot as she turned to face Eugene. She leaned back against her desk like a rigid wooden board, then righted her torso with a slow whrrrr. Her hands lifted, fingers straight, then moved in to her blouse. She clenched down on the material and tore it open, exposing her big, gorgeous tits that were held together by lacy black bra cups. “This unit's silicone tits-tits-tits are perfectly designed to emulate a human's. They are designed to remain perky w-w-without 'bzzzt' the support of a bra.” With a precise flick of her middle finger, the front of her bra parted open, and those breasts barely jiggled as they hovered in mid-air, a pair of gravity defying orbs topped with hard, pink nipples.
DarkRexx - Management Issues
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ent_Issues

As Mike worked he felt his stomach gurgle and realized it was past his normal dinner time. "Do you eat at all? I mean, I know you don't have to eat, but are you capable of doing it? I've read somewhere that some androids have a sense of taste and enjoy food..."
"I can eat," said Mary, balling up the sheets and stuffing them into the hamper, which filled it to the top, "but I don't enjoy it in the slightest. That's just another of those convenient illusions you fleshies like to foist on us machines to make yourselves feel better. Also, it tends to fill up my discharge cache quite rapidly, which is a real pain." She huffed visibly, then added, curiously, "I could stand a cup of coffee, though."
Daphne - Mike and Mary
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Mike_and_Mary

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Week one
Death howled as he played like a thousand demons. Jammer was as quiet as a saint, her eyes on her six strings. System errors appeared in her HUD, advising her that her joints were overheating. White steam rolled off her arms and up from the tears in her exposed body. She knew that soon her music would cease, that her old, worn parts couldn't keep this up forever... there was a sudden crack of glass as her right eye blew out in a flare of purple light. “S-systems unstable. Unit function will be compromised. Overload... i-imminent.”
Six Strings — Rexxy
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Six_Strings
Week two
I pulled the remote out and pressed INDEP 0. Her glare died and her face smoothed over into a look of patient endurance. I might play with her independence settings later, but for now I wanted to explore Sandra's possibilities without building any resentment for treating her like the robot she was. I pressed the same buttons on Megan's remote.
"How do you feel about your situation now Megan?"
"I'm fine with holding you up as long as you wish sir. I don't mind at all anymore."
Clearance — Boolean2
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Clearance
Week three
“Brenda, what is the data?”
“Error!” she squeaked, sweat running down her naked back in glistening lines. She took his hand and pressed it against the front of her panties, breathily emitting another cry of, “Errrrrrrorrrrr!”
“What is the data?” he repeated, pulling her up and setting her on her knees. He pulled down her black thong, her exposed sex quivering, Brenda gasping. He gripped her full hips and poised himself behind her.
“ERROR I… I d-d-don’t know, my onlyyyy function was to sssserve you in the c-c-café!” she cried. “P-p-please, John! Ifff you don’t t-t-take me sssoon, I’ll… I’ll…”
Solipsistic — Long Time Lurker
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Solipsistic
Week four
Bryan walked over to a beautiful 1800 series model. Her name was typed onto a production tag attached to her sleeve.
"Robin, what a pretty name." Bryan thought as he stared at the lifeless doll dressed in a leather miniskirt and white cotton tank top.
Bryan walked over to robin and decided he wanted to see what made her tick so he searched for some way to get her open. After searching for a good 3 mins he finally found a small portion of soft artificial skin Just under robins beautiful B-Cup breasts and started prying it open. To his amazement i opened right up exposing Robin’s internal circuits and CPU.
Autopia — cjfriel
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Autopia
Week five
She appeared nearly ready for bed, but she made a quick furtive glance at the moon and then began disrobing, removing all of her clothes until she was completely naked. She shut off the lights in her room, allowing the moonlight to cast a pale light on her large breasts and pale complexion. She kneeled on the floor under the window and gazed up at the moon.
“It’s been a while since I’ve done this God, but could you please grant me your blessing and allow me to pass my exam tomorrow,” she prayed, briefly closing her eyes. When she opened them again, her once crystal clear blue eyes were now glowing a bright azure; her face went blank.
G.O.D. — A Vignette — Spaz
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... a_vignette
Week six
Mike stares at the poorly functioning android and mumbeles It can’t be true. Sara’s not like you, Sara’s not a Damn Machine, Not my Sara. Suddenly Cindy head cocks to the right and she ask “Where is Sara” Have.. have..Have you seen Sara. She continues on:
“I Must. I Must warn. warn Sara. “Sara….. Sara……Sara ……It’s a Virus….. A virus” “Don’t open it….Don’t open” They sent it, sent to destroy us……I….. I’ve been infected…… Infected.” …..Hostile program detected…….., unable to contain….. unable to contain….. all systems compromised…… “Hi I’m Cindy, I’m a Plantation Girl” ….Are you Ready for You Lesson Sir….. For you Lesson…….Plantation Girl……..Oh yes sir I am programmed to Please. I will please you now.
The Plantation Sister-in-law — Eyebore
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... -In-Law%22
Week seven
"But Tanya, don't you need to reboot first?" I asked her. Her head twitched again to the left and her expression changed to one of confusion. "Reboot?" She asked. "Yes Tanya. When I put my dick into your juicy, wet pussy. I want you to reboot. Alright?" She was puzzled and her head again twitched to the left. I stood up off the bed and pulled my shorts down. "Reboot........reboot, must.....no why are you......must reboot." She said in a monotone sort a way.
Untitled — Fembotlover
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... mbotlover)
Week eight
"Unbutton my blouse please, Shawn... Error...I am not to socialize with the humans here... and press my left nipple." she asked him.
He followed her instruction and opened her blouse. Shawn did his best not to get hard at this moment, but after seeing her breasts, he could not stop himself. Grabbing her left breast, he squeezed the nipple.
She let out a gasp and a seam formed between her breasts and suddenly, her chest opened like two doors, each from behind the breasts. Shawn was amazed at the site, she was a marvel of circuits. He knew androids were used in the building, but not as Tech support.
The Red Roses — Mirage
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Red_Roses
Week nine
…This part of the building had …reclining padded chairs like what you’d find in a dentist’s office.
In those chairs lay people in various states of repose, undress and disassembly. Ever since personality transfer technology had first been developed, the Body Shop had established itself as the place to go, not just for your initial conversion and maintenance, but also to get all kinds of optional modifications, kept in stock here and professionally installed.
As she made her way to an empty chair, she noticed one woman lying down, her poly-latex skin completely removed, a technician carefully fitting a shining silver faceplate onto the front of her head. Metalmodding was one of the more popular aesthetics, replacing the standard human-looking skin with metal plates and flexible metallic sheathing. Jackie had considered a partial metalmod herself, but given that her parents were still a bit uneasy with her becoming a gynoid to begin with, she had decided not to go too far just yet.
At the Body Shop — Teknophile
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Body_Shop
Week ten
NVA-7 touched her face. It had been changed back to it's former features and her hair was once again it's firey red color. She took hold of the edges of her face and tugged slightly. Her face came off in her hands and she held it in front of her Large, round, blue optical sensors.

Was this all she was? A pretty face concealing a tormented soul? Wasn't she sentient? Didn't she have the ability to change her fortunes just like a human did? Wouldn't she be happier doing something, anything but killing and murdering for this ungrateful corporation that could care less for her existence?

She laughed, the sound modulating from her speech synthesizer in her chest and vocalizing through her face. The Corporation was truly the faceless one. She smiled inwardly and pushed her face back onto her skull with a light click. Perhaps the assassin would kill Hyogen and free her from her torment. She could only hope.
Death — Kishin
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Death

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I'll gather some up on Wednesday/Thursday

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Sorry for the delay, I thought it would be best to wait until I'd uploaded all the recent new stories/chapters to the wiki. These should last about three months.

Week one:
Professor B. came in with a laptop that had a USB cord dangling from it. She was wearing only a very short lab coat and asked “How are you doing Nancy?”
“I didn’t become a robot to be have my CPU fooled into thinking I'm still an organic. But it’s my turn.” She lifted her faceplate and said “Do it.”
The cord was plugged in. Soon she beeped and said “Program received.”
Sfreader — Nancy Runs a Program
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _a_Program
Week two:
There was a click, and a seam appeared around a trapezoidal section of Lyssa’s chest. She reached up and removed the panel to show her own, fully functional electronics complete with a stack of flickering green LED lights to one side. “John, we synthetics, we’re beings of perfect, crystalline order. Everything designed, planned, programmed. A million little parts all working together, just right. When you malfunction, though, it’s like a flood of chaos overwhelming you, and I don’t just mean that there’s a bunch of out-of-context data coming into the low-level analog systems. It’s the feeling of losing that total control, of the design being swept away, of all the backups and auxiliaries and the fail-soft modes going to pieces and nothing being left.” She leaned towards him across Heather’s lap.
D. Olivaw — House Call
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... (D.Olivaw)
Week three
Puzzled, I shuffled back to the living room, and looked at my Christmas tree. Underneath, there were presents. I swear didn't put anything under there. But one in particular item caught my eye and set my heart racing. Before my very eyes sat an adorably sexy girl with brown hair in a ponytail resting on her shoulder and reaching to mid chest. She wore a Santa hat and a large red ribbon with a big bow covering her chest as she sat with her knees and feet together under her. She was seated just in front of the tree and at the corner of the fireplace. Her eyes were closed, and she was as still as a statue, wearing a permanent subtle smile on her face. Her pale skin was almost flawless, and her figure was slim and athletic, feminine and alluring.
GynoNeko — All Wrapped Up
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Wrapped_Up
Week four:
Standing slightly shorter than him, was Emily. She had dirty blond hair just past the shoulders, slightly tan skin, a build that’s more skinny than curvy but not quite petite, and a youthful appearance. She wore a short-sleeved tan shirt and blue jeans. Really, she looked like a girl you could find on any college campus. Andrew was very surprised when his parents revealed that his going-away present was a beautiful android girl…
…“I know I was just claimed a few days ago, but I’m going to do my best and I’m sure we’re going to have a lot of fun together!”
…As a matter of fact she wasn’t claimed just a few days ago. She was actually a five-year old android, who was refurbished before being sent to his parents. Part of the process involved her previous owner commanding her to forget all her memories. From her perspective it must seem like she had only existed for a few days, and she really might as well be new.
Andrewd — Andrew’s Research
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... s_Research
Week five:
When you walk into my apartment, you can see my mind; that’s how I felt until yesterday.
One CAN actually see my mind, you know. While I might look like a flesh-and-blood person to you, I’m an android–an electronic AI–and one can open my head to see how I work. It’s disconcerting for me on the one hand, thinking about being easily disassembled. But it also gives me a feeling of security; while doctors can’t always know when something’s wrong with a biological person, a techie can almost always tell exactly what’s wrong with me. It’s a special advantage.
But it may be the only advantage I have.
Australopith — Alisha’s Room
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... a%27s_Room
Week six:
If you did not listen closer to the whirs of her servers, and the light beeping coming from her form...well, you could easily mistake her for a human. Yet this woman was anything but - she was a machine, endowed with a singular purpose. Inside her big, gyro-stabilized, synth-skin ass...a bomb lay inside. A very, very powerful bomb. One big enough to take a quarter of the city with her. And, inside her big round ass...it was already tick-tick-ticking away. In one of her displays, this woman could see a timer, ticking down, letting her now how much time she had left before that final, glorious boom. Were she human, she might try to stop herself. But she wasn't human. Far from it - she was engineered with singular purpose. A bomb had only one purpose, and in under five minutes, that purpose would be served.
Bombforabooty — Public Explosions
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Explosions
Week seven:
She withered and moaned in ecstasy, her voice occasionally giving off harsh static followed by a metallic tinged voice. Wires connected from her open stomach panel and spread across it down the bed to fixtures in the wall for power. Another was plugged directly in Alex’s laptop where on the screen was a readout of the fembots AI. threatening red pop-ups blinked on and off the screen as a red light showed in her panel.
“Oh hi-hii master-er-er, I was just down-dowwwnnlooooad-ing! Some files . I’m wearing my bra and panties like you said and i’ve clean-cleaned -clean clean me i’m a naughty girl!.. The whole house just like you said. How was work? “
JohnFabar4 — First Story
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=First_Story
Week eight:
Her A.I. knew what was happening. She was dying, here, in this alley way. It was her grave now. Sure, she had minimal insurance on her body, but they would only store her A.I. for up to 6 weeks, and without enough money to buy a new body, she would be deleted. The water trickled quicker into her body as the black rain clouds dumped into her. Water eventually reaching her power core and shorting it out, causing enough excess heat to melt the holding cage it was housed in, then burning through her synthetic chest, scorching the front of the new blouse she had just bought yesterday, and melting half an inch of pavement before eventually cooling enough to lodge itself there. She had been killed in the worst way possible for a robot...slowly, and without any means of salvation. She simply had to wait until she was destroyed.
Evil Boo — Open-case
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Open-case
Week nine:
While Dave looked amazed at the new creation, the bot activated itself. Her calm crystal blue eyes opened and she started speaking.
-First boot detected. Awaiting activation key before unlocking full potential.
She just stood at attention waiting for input, her eyes lost in the distance.
Overcome by curiosity, Dave did the first thing he thought of, and recited his administrative credentials
-Administrator password accepted. Loading full mode... Her voice then became softer as she continued: Mechanical Valkyrie 1.0 loaded, this unit's designation is Eydir. How can I serve you?
Extyr — Mecha-Valkryie
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... a-Valkyrie
Week ten:
He saw her robot girl, Abigail, partially disassembled and lying on the couch. In the desk in front of it and on the couch were lying as well some of hers components. Abigail’s face was frozen in an emergency shutdown sequence.
He put down his jacket and came close to her. He saw that in front of her there was his old vintage videocamera, with a post-it on it that read “WATCH THE TAPE, HONEY <3”.
Smalk — Anniversary Present
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ry_Present
Week eleven:
Initializing S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M. Elite Unit 03, Designation Ruby. CPU initialization complete, activating Mnemetic Intelligence Interface . Interface at 100%, personality online.
Ruby, formerly the human Rachel Wren, mentally stretched as she came online, though as usual her processes were mostly offline. As her system continued its normal startup check, she reviewed her last memories, of coming in from a battle with the Hyrani with major torso damage and missing her right arm and half her right face. She was unsurprised to find that her entire structural system was new, and watched the readings register in her memory bank.
Maax — Spectrum Dolls
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... trum_Dolls
Week twelve:
“So, are you confident in my repair work?” I asked, seeing him examine virtually every component in her open head.
“Yes, now I just want to show you one more thing before you can gain my full trust,” he said, and then he pressed a few buttons inside her skull and then peeled her face off as though it were a mask. Once it got down to her chin, he let it hang down. Beneath Stacey’s beautiful face was a marvelous array of machinery. Her realistic eyes were still inside, but nose and lips were dangling below her chin. The skin of her robotic face was smooth and shiny, with moveable areas so she could have a full array of facial expressions. Her perfect teeth were also in full view, no longer shielded by her lips.
“Wow, she doesn’t look all that different,” I said, getting a closer look.
Spaz — The Stockroom
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Stockroom
Week thirteen:
…Inside the girl's insides Shannon and Lia saw intricate tangles of fiber-optic cable, wiring and integrated circuitry linked to sophisticated motors and computers. A plastic tank inside the girl's torso had broken open and splattered her insides and skin with a strange, clear fluid which sparked and sizzled as it touched the components inside her.
Most horrifying of all was the girl's face. It appeared to have been popped off her head like a shell and lay to one side, still connected by cabling and tubes to the inside of her head. Lights inside her head flashed and blinked wildly as she turned her faceless head toward the girls. Sparks and servomechanized noises erupted from within the open face of the creature and the pretty face that lay beside it moved it's lips and mouth awkwardly. Eyes rolling over and up into it's face and sputtering.
MadMechaCow — Tales of Syntech 3
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Syntech_3
Week fourteen:
My index finger found the small bump. The small bump that open her skull. Her skull that holds her CPU. Her CPU that is her. I press slightly the bump. I heard the small motors moving, opening the small panel to her CPU. I saw the lights blinking inside her open skull. I saw her. Her. The real her. Circuits that gave her life.
An artificial life but still, life. I stare at the circuits, blinking randomly. What does each light represent? Does each blink mean something? A thought? A calculation? I really really don't know.
Mirage — Married to a Machine
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _a_Machine
Week fifteen:
No”, Jack answered. “Most of the processing power actually syncs with the main household unit, which then syncs with the botnet.”
“Wait... you mean she’s in the cloud? Cloud computing personality simulation? That’s incredible!”
“Nothing is impossible for Jack!” Barbara smirked. “I’m at seventy nine percent efficiency despite my body being seventeen years old and my brain eight.”
Propman — Upgrade/Downgrade
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... /Downgrade