Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

Postby Robotman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:32 pm

I'd like to ask for some help again in getting some suggestions for a little weekly story quote to appear on FembotWiki's MainPage. All that would be needed is a very short quotation from any ASFR story (it can even be your own) that you think has a particularly nice scene. It would look something like this:
The story snippets can be no longer than about 150 words. I want to try to showcase a wide range of tastes and styles in stories, so let's have some suggestions. We will need a new one each week if this is to be added to the MainPage, and I know we have enough great writing to make it happen.

Re: Story snippets on FembotWiki's MainPage

Postby --Battery-- » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:04 pm

That's a great idea to promote content.
What would happen if you run out of snippets? they would repeat again?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:20 pm

--Battery-- wrote: What would happen if you run out of snippets?

I suppose I'd rob a liquor store, or something. :P

Seriously though, we really shouldn't ever run out. There are so many stories posted here and on FW now that one short quote a week should keep us going forever. But if nobody suggests them, then this won't happen.

Postby Spaz » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 pm

I wouldn't have a problem, especially in the next few days since I'm off work, stockpiling a dozen or so to get you through the next couple months.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby --Battery-- » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:10 pm

so what then?
we post it here or somethin´'?

pink box wrote:
"“Are we going to watch the movie now? Are we going to watch the movie now?” she said, and then her head tilted over to one side and she began to stare straight through Daniel. “Are we going to….. error writing to sector 0x00235235f,” she said with the last part slipping into a high pitched monotone speech instead of her normal perky voice. “Error reading from sector 0x00235acf2. Memory corrupted from sectors 0x002300000 to 0x0025fffff. Cascade failure imminent.” Jennifer fell back against the side of the couch and started twitching again. “Attempting to contact Administrator…..failure. Wireless connection disabled. Repairs needed. Unable to selfffffff correct. Commmmmmm-mencing emergency shutdowwwwwwwn.” Her speech drawled off until she suddenly stopped moving and just laid there on the couch, staring at the ceiling."

General- Blue Chips

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:08 am

I like the idea and even if the snippet does repeat now and again, its still a worthy idea.
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 am

--Battery-- wrote:we post it here or somethin´'?

Yeah, you can suggest them here, or PM them to me. I'll see if we get at least five different story snippets from five different authors here before I start including this on the MainPage.

Postby Spaz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 am

Mirage: Visiting the In-Laws
I was surprised at seeing at how many pieces Amy was in. Only her head and her left leg were attached to her thorax now. Many of her panels on her body were open, cables and wires coming out of her, attached to various computers. At least she had her head back on. I then noticed she was still missing her face plate. I looked at her exposed circuits and machinery inside her head. I saw small motors and wires that controlled her mouth movement along with facial gestures and expressions. Her optics were two small cameras for eyes.
"Tom? Is that you?" the face suddenly said, the small motors rolling and humming, her cameras moving to see me, even blinking.
"Amy? Are you okay?" I asked her shocked.
"Dave forgot to deactivate me back when he reactivated me one last time before going upstairs. How do I look?' she asked me.
"Okay, I guess," I joked lightly.

Silent_Lurker: New Roommate
The repeating series of beeps coming from the robot girl's belly began to increase in pitch and speed. So did her voice. "System overload. Attempting to reset...to reset...to reset...to reset... to reset..." Each time Becky repeated the words, her head twitched slightly to the left in an obvious program loop that betrayed her human facade. Sandy stroked herself deeper, nearing her peak as she lay sprawled on top of her beautiful electronic roommate.

A sudden flash of blue sparks reflected off Becky's internal components as her systems overloaded. Sandy barely noticed. "...to reset...to reset... This unit is malfunctioning... Thisunitismalfunctioning..."

As she reached climax, Sandy heard a brief snapping sound coming from Becky's body. Becky's head turned to look at Sandy. She smiled slightly, "Hi. I'm B-Becky. I'm your new r-r-roommate," the monotone was replaced with the voice Sandy remembered from their first encounter, but now it was clearly synthetic. Her state became vacant, "Hi. I'm Becky....H-Hiii. I'm Be-e-ecky..." The pitch of her voice dropped, and it was clear she was winding down. "B-e-e-e-c-c-k-y-y...." Sandy heard the sound of a motor spinning down as Becky's systems crashed.

Dalejr38: Universal Remote
Steve was just about to change the channel for a third time when, “Ding, new device detected”. “What the heck does that mean”, he thought. Not knowing exactly what had happened, Steve checked the list of the electronic devices with in range. As he went down the list, he still saw all the same devices from the lobby until he got to the bottom. At the bottom of the list there was now a device listed only as Melanie. “No, it couldn’t be”, Steve thought, “Besides, I don’t even see anyone but the desk attendant anywhere near hear”. It was at this moment that he saw Melanie walking to the front door from outside. “What the heck, can’t hurt to see”. Steve accessed the device labeled Melanie. The same grouping that had come up with Adam came up when he accessed Melanie. He allowed Melanie to walk past the desk attendant and to the stairwell, so as to make sure she was past the view of the attendant, before he tried anything. Upon Melanie reaching the stairwell Steve pressed the off button. Melanie stopped, ramrod straight, head down with her chin on her chest, and arms at her sides.

Botfriend2000: Family Matters Pt. 1
I came back around and sat down in my chair next to her. Spinning around, I faced Lorissa's now immobile form. I paused for a moment to appreciate her beauty, her perfection, her feminine features. She continued to breath, the gentle rise and fall of her chest. Time was halted as Larissa sat here before me. "Larissa, please disengage primary sternum service access please." I stated. Her posture straightened slightly as she answered. "Opening primary sternum service access." There was a slight hissing sound, then a seam began to appear on Larissa's chest, just above her breasts, about two inches by two inches square. A second later the patch of skin pushed up and out. I reached over and gently pulled the portion of her chest away. There was a slight sucking sound as it freed itself from her main body, a solitary fiber optic cable went into the cube of skin. Inside, her service access revealed her access ports. Three darkened LED's sat adjacent to the two ports. Turning around I opened a drawer and removed a cable end, confirming I had the correct end I reached up an connected it into Larissa's service port. "Confirm connection please." I asked. "Link has been established." I turned back around and picked up the data disc, then placed it in the drive of the computer. After a few seconds of spinning up the dialog box appeared. "Larissa, prepare for software update. Authorization Epsilon Mark 1158." I told her as I clicked the mouse to begin the file transfer. "Receiving data. . . transfer will be complete in ten minutes. Do you want transfer to install upon completion?" She droned. "Yes please." I said with a hint of excitement. I peered into her access port and watched the LED's begin to blink rapidly. Acknowledging the transmittal of data.

Those are a few good ones to start with.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:38 pm

That's a good start, but the snippets need to be shorter. They can't be much longer than about 150 words or the blurb will be too big for the MainPage. These are good suggestions and I can probably work with them though.

Please keep them coming, folks. If you are fond of a short moment from one of your own stories too, please suggest it.

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:27 pm

General - A Second Life

Mike removed his hand that was now soaking wet from Missy’s pussy. As he reached for a towel to dry off, some of the juices drip into her open belly. Missy suddenly twitched violently and more sparks shot out of her open panel. “Whoh, are you ok?” he asked as he stepped back and dried his hand. She started to twitch radically and he whole body went into convulsions.

Robotman - The Mission

"Laurie, please prepare a replacement Rochelle robot, series 558, for tomorrow's experiments. Activate the robot as soon as possible."
"Yes, Maria." said Laurie.
Maria walked back to the table and began dismantling the head. The rest of Rochelle sat unmoving in the examination chair, a few lights still blinking in her chest, her facemask still in her lap.

Mad Mechacow - Tales of Syntech 5

Jane shifted uncomfortably, seeing Mary’s vaginal package on display and she squirmed a little as she probed the components carefully, working them back and forth to ensure proper operation. A testing switch allowed her to manually pump a lubricant into Mary’s pussy and Jane worked it until the pink lips glistened and dribbled clear strings of artificial girl cum. Jane looked around to ensure no one was looking and using a gloved finger, scooped the slick, scented syncum™ into her mouth and swished it around her tongue. A sweet, citrus candy flavor danced on Jane’s tongue and Jane shivered imagining herself licking it wholly from Mary’s heated, throbbing vaginal unit while her opened, faceless body writhed on the table.

Will O Wisp - Customer Service

"Insert the probe in the unit's left ear, remove the faceplate, and press the yellow button on the unit's forehead." Before she had finished saying it, the man had already shoved the tool into her ear and pulled off her faceplate, trailing a mass of wires to her head.

Silent Lurker - Cheerleader

Above Kelly's breasts, I could see what my mind told me was a small, rectangular panel in her chest, about three or four square inches wide. Within it, I could make out what appeared to be a circuit board with several connectors mounted on it and wires criss-crossing over the top. Connected to the circuit board was a cable that left the open panel and ran across Kelly's chest to the back of a computer that sat on a desk next to the bed.
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Next

Return to Discussion